• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOW DID THE 2A TEAM SCRIMMAGE GAMES GO??????

Started by gooze55, August 22, 2017, 10:50:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gooze55

Auron12

trojanman

I thought my Trojans played well. We got several things we need to clean up but I like where we are headed. We stuck right with Smackover who looked much better than they were at this point last year

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: trojanman on August 23, 2017, 10:13:32 am
I thought my Trojans played well. We got several things we need to clean up but I like where we are headed. We stuck right with Smackover who looked much better than they were at this point last year

I agree. They competed pretty well. Both teams have some things to clean up. Smackover is in much better shape this time around than last year. Not too much confusion as last year this time. Both coaches have the programs heading into the right direction.

trojanman

PB Who is that monster yall had a DE/RB and what grade is he in? He was almost unblockable on the edge most of the night and I thought he ran the ball extremely well

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: trojanman on August 23, 2017, 10:24:40 am
PB Who is that monster yall had a DE/RB and what grade is he in? He was almost unblockable on the edge most of the night and I thought he ran the ball extremely well

Demarious white. He's a senior.

COACH-Mike

trojanman

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 23, 2017, 10:26:46 am
Demarious white. He's a senior.

Good looking kid... Think he will or is he getting any looks?

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Heard Piggott and Marked Tree had a good time!

bearfan

My buddy from Haskell Harmony Grove said that the CCS defense was looking pretty good even though they did not get the win in their scrimmage game. Also said ''That their offense still has some work to do but will end up looking really good''. Shoutout to Haskell though really good QB with a strong core defense.

Hornet4ever

Hackett scrimmaged Waldron and Paris. Overall I'm pretty impressed, we don't have a good track record with scrimmages and we played well. Our first team offense played for a short time and had pretty basic plays, but did well. What was really impressive was our defense, it has been a bit of a question mark, but after the scrimmage everyone is confident. Danville better be ready, because they aren't taking this title without a fight.

Allen T

Danville and Hackett. Should be another great game. Not sure what the Hornets return. The Little Johns return 4 of 5 starters from their offensive line. Their QB started 5 games last year when Madding was injured.( which was most of the year).also, Danville's Trent Cathey who missed most of last year will be back. That should be a huge plus because as a freshman two years ago he rushed for over 600 yards and 16 Touchdowns. The Defense saw quite a bit of playing time last year and should be much improved. Sure it's hard to lose a player like Madding. But Danville has a lot of experience returning. The Little Johns will be fun to watch this year and should do very well.

WonderWartHawg

Rison 32 Dumas 28 (8AAAA)

Malik Chavis 207 yards total offense, plus a 57 yard INT return (no TD)

estep0520

JC Westside 14  Bigelow 0 
JC Westside 7 Two Rivers 0

playmaker04

August 26, 2017, 11:06:21 am #14 Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 07:45:22 pm by playmaker04
Cross County 1st/2nd string 34-0 in 2quarters over Marianna. 3rd string played 3rd quarter and had a couple busted coverage and gave up 2 td passes. 31 rushes 246 yards. Henderson 9 carries 101 yards.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas