• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

no tobacco policy on school property..

Started by bearbacker52, July 12, 2017, 05:21:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

And judging someone by their own bad habits does what?

beach bum

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2017, 09:37:54 pm
And with that logic he cant hold his kids accountable, it would just be hipocritical...

Is he taking the Hippocratic oath too?

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 17, 2017, 09:35:48 pm
Like I said above, I do it and most of the time people never know I am even doing it. Yeah, I use a bottle. Because I cannot stomach it like most people can. I don't do it at every game because most of the time I am pretty vocal at games. I do it on occasions and I do not do it where kids are. I have designated seating areas that I always go to that are never really around kids.

so now its just a few games and not every game,,,and furthermore you are in a special dippers section of the bleachers, before this season starts you will have broken the habit, and haul off pick up truck full of spitbottles.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 17, 2017, 09:50:50 pm

i have not made the assumption rednecks are stupid, have not even implied it...Others like hornetforever stated that.... Nobody has judged from what I seen only to say its a state law, not respected and honored by everyone...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 17, 2017, 09:50:50 pm
After all this time and you still bite the big shiny baits.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on July 18, 2017, 06:26:39 am
After all this time and you still bite the big shiny baits.

I just think it's hilarious. So I tag along.

bearbacker52

Proud Buckaroo

No. Your attempts at trolling people is hilarious. Lol.

RiverEagle079

old.dole

It's setting the wrong example for kids is all there is to it. Doesn't matter if your getting caught or not it's violating a rule that's in place for a reason. I don't care what kind of tobacco you use. Don't do it on school grounds period. We are missing the point of the topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: old.dole on July 18, 2017, 01:00:12 pm
It's setting the wrong example for kids is all there is to it. Doesn't matter if your getting caught or not it's violating a rule that's in place for a reason. I don't care what kind of tobacco you use. Don't do it on school grounds period. We are missing the point of the topic
Sooooo someone stepping across a street to use tobacco sets a better example for kids? Do you have kids?

Proud Buckaroo

Boy. I bet you are the perfect parent that doesn't sit at home and drink beer, cuss, smoke or use tobacco. I bet you are also 100% fit and never eat fast food.

RiverEagle079

and he wears his seat belt doesn't text and drive goes 1 mile over the speed limit bc he has to live on the edge.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 18, 2017, 02:44:51 pm
Boy. I bet you are the perfect parent that doesn't sit at home and drink beer, cuss, smoke or use tobacco. I bet you are also 100% fit and never eat fast food.
[/quote
Just cause you do all that does give you permission to dip skoal at games, with or without bottle..a perfect parent? Heck no how do you have any kids, with that worm dirt in your mouth mouth...

RiverEagle079

how could you have kids sitting behind that keyboard playing the troll game

Proud Buckaroo

I have three kids and I've been married almost 8 years. Try again. 😂

bearbacker52

July 18, 2017, 03:36:47 pm #116 Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 03:49:52 pm by bearbacker52
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 18, 2017, 03:05:52 pm
[/quote

good for you

bearbacker52

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on July 18, 2017, 02:51:10 pm
and he wears his seat belt doesn't text and drive goes 1 mile over the speed limit bc he has to live on the edge.

topic is about violating school rules, my seat belt is not important in the grand scheme of discussion here.

bearbacker52

July 18, 2017, 03:54:52 pm #118 Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:07:23 pm by bearbacker52
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 18, 2017, 03:05:52 pm

If she is fine with french kissing mouth full of skoal the more power to you boy....still does not condone  dipping and throwing spit bottle on the ground at games. married 8 years poor woman..

old.dole

If you are off school grounds and violating no rule then do as you please. I'm not saying I'm perfect but you can't knowing break a rule and then expect kids that look up to you to follow the rules. It's a societal problem of I don't like that rule so I don't have to follow it. I don't drink around my kid. Try my hardest not to cuss in front of my kid all though I do slip some. But you don't just slip up and put a dip in at a school function. You are knowingly breaking a rule are you are wrong for doing so. Just as if I slip up and cuss in front of my kid I am wrong and know I am wrong.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: old.dole on July 18, 2017, 04:02:13 pm
If you are off school grounds and violating no rule then do as you please. I'm not saying I'm perfect but you can't knowing break a rule and then expect kids that look up to you to follow the rules. It's a societal problem of I don't like that rule so I don't have to follow it. I don't drink around my kid. Try my hardest not to cuss in front of my kid all though I do slip some. But you don't just slip up and put a dip in at a school function. You are knowingly breaking a rule are you are wrong for doing so. Just as if I slip up and cuss in front of my kid I am wrong and know I am wrong.
I would drink and cuss in front of your kid but would not dip on school property. I like being a role model.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Oldman on July 18, 2017, 04:05:36 pm
I would drink and cuss in front of your kid but would not dip on school property. I like being a role model.

so you are saying you not respectful of others folks kids? lots have tried to cuss in front of my kids, then they got corrected..

old.dole

It's not about is ok to dip or not it's about is it ok to do so on school grounds. The answer is no it is not ok to dip on school grounds point blank period end of discussing. This is not even a debatable topic. Rule says there should be no tobacco use on school grounds so there should be no use of tobacco on school grounds. End of discussion

bearbacker52

Quote from: old.dole on July 18, 2017, 04:15:48 pm
It's not about is ok to dip or not it's about is it ok to do so on school grounds. The answer is no it is not ok to dip on school grounds point blank period end of discussing. This is not even a debatable topic. Rule says there should be no tobacco use on school grounds so there should be no use of tobacco on school grounds. End of discussion

The rule is in black and white, they want to deflect it into garbage, fastfood, drinking, anything to degend their cause...one guy said he had a special dipping section in the bleachers, nasty habit

RiverEagle079

All I am saying is my pop has dipped at every game school function funeral church function since he was 13 years old. I have known about it since I was old enough to know what it is.  I consider him one of the greatest role models of my life and I am sure he is a great role model to a lot of men that he helps.  I don't dip or smoke and I drink on occasion, so saying that effects the way someone is a role model is bogus.  I made those choices on my own not by how someone influenced me. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 18, 2017, 04:09:12 pm
so you are saying you not respectful of others folks kids? lots have tried to cuss in front of my kids, then they got corrected..
Sooooo you  think you would correct me? I'm no kid.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Oldman on July 18, 2017, 04:50:54 pm
Sooooo you  think you would correct me? I'm no kid.

U cussing around my kids after i asked u nicely to..u dad gum right i would cvorrect you, just like the last one...

old.dole

He may be a phenomenal role model and I won't argue that at all. I can remember in high school 4 of my buddies starting dipping because they thought it was cool and wanted to be like the baseball coach who dipped at practices. The other 20 or so players didn't do it but those 4 did and when we questioned them on it they said it's all right coach so and so does it. This coach was also my favorite coach and one I looked up to the most. Great guy! But for those 4 guys in that aspect they picked that part up. Now he did way more good for them 4 as well but doesn't change the fact he was wrong to dip in front of us at practice

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 18, 2017, 04:58:00 pm
U cussing around my kids after i asked u nicely to..u dad gum right i would cvorrect you, just like the last one...
Sometimes its the corrector that gets corrected.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 18, 2017, 03:54:52 pm
If she is fine with french kissing mouth full of skoal the more power to you boy....still does not condone  dipping and throwing spit bottle on the ground at games. married 8 years poor woman..

I would appreciate it if you keep my family out of your posts. You are getting closer and closer to the same dude that called me a "peckerwood" a few months ago. This thread is completely irrelevant to my family and what I do in my own personal life. My children look up to me like I am the greatest person in the world. I do everything I possibly can for my family and my wife. I don't kiss my wife while I have a dip in my mouth and a dang sure don't throw my spit bottle on the ground. It appears your reading comprehension is slim to none. I throw my bottle in the TRASH where it belongs after I am done using it.

WPWells

Proud Buckaroo

And since you are so interested in my personal life and how I raise my children... my daughters are very aware of how bad my habit is. They know very well that they shouldn't do it just because I do. I tell them every single day how bad it is. I know. Rey well how bad it is. And I know that I am breaking a rule by dipping at a school function. That doesn't make me any less of a role model for my girls. This thread has made its point and it's getting way off topic.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 18, 2017, 06:15:14 pm
And since you are so interested in my personal life and how I raise my children... my daughters are very aware of how bad my habit is. They know very well that they shouldn't do it just because I do. I tell them every single day how bad it is. I know. Rey well how bad it is. And I know that I am breaking a rule by dipping at a school function. That doesn't make me any less of a role model for my girls. This thread has made its point and it's getting way off topic.
So you the monitor now saying how much can be said on a thread, ,,it sounds like you have moderatur on speed dial. You the onw started with the name calling "trolls"..u then one envokjng family into it...".ive got three kids"...so be a good guy dont dip at games,,you will make it back to broke backaroo mountain ok..

old.dole

bearbacker52

Quote from: old.dole on July 18, 2017, 06:31:02 pm
Can't we all just get along?
Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter how you sugar coat it or try to dip it.

Proud Buckaroo

Nah, bruh. I didn't invoke anything. You were the one who said "how can you have any kids." No moderator on speed dial. I just know how to follow rules that are clearly stated when you signed up for your account. Hahaha. Now you're trying to use slick comments towards me. You can miss me with that, homie.

Jimbo Morphis

old.dole

I know one rule that's clearly stated you don't know how to follow lol. Sorry couldn't help it

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 18, 2017, 06:33:29 pm
Nah, bruh. I didn't invoke anything. You were the one who said "how can you have any kids." No moderator on speed dial. I just know how to follow rules that are clearly stated when you signed up for your account. Hahaha. Now you're trying to use slick comments towards me. You can miss me with that, homie.

I thought it was a legit question,,never really pictured producing off spring with mouth full of skoal...but more power to u buckaroo

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 18, 2017, 09:32:06 am
I just think it's hilarious. So I tag along.
What happened  to this guy? He swallowed the hook again.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Oldman on July 18, 2017, 06:41:24 pm

Cussing around kids, and dipping skoal at games, is the norm v.  Exception...

bearbacker52

Quote from: Oldman on July 18, 2017, 06:41:24 pm
Come on oldman have a sense of humor

Jimbo Morphis

Sometimes the old fisherman can catch the young fisherman. I would never cuss around your kids. Unless it was late at deer camp around the fire.

old.dole

In that case the kids need to be at home or in the bed

Proud Buckaroo

Never said a cuss word around my kids.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 18, 2017, 07:15:08 pm
Never said a cuss word around my kids.
They're young. Wait until teenage years and get back with me.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: old.dole on July 18, 2017, 07:00:55 pm
In that case the kids need to be at home or in the bed
Barber shops have all closed. Young men get their education at deer camp.

Lanny

Post about sports and stop sparring at one another

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas