• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARKED TREE FOOTBALL

Started by mtindian42, May 29, 2016, 12:51:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

We aided yalls last drive as well... That pi call... Was very bad.

bdubyab60

I'll admit they got that wrong. I'm pretty sure. At least on the yardage.

bdubyab60

But I think we are in double digits. Gotta clean it up

mtindian42

September 23, 2016, 08:12:44 pm #103 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:14:15 pm by mtindian42
We fumble way to much to be successful...it is week 4 and it dose not seem to be changing...I hate to admit it but we our in for a long year...

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

Ha wish they would have done that last yr

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

There's the 5th fumble...this is unreal! We can not get out of our own way...

mtindian42

Well we didn't fumble on that drive...but we did turn it over on downs...

mtindian42

MT don't seem to care... All these people came to watch you. That was not a fumble the EPC guy was down...

mtindian42

Td Indians that should tell you we kept the ball long enough to score!

Donnie Jamon

We going to pee this one a way

bdubyab60

And we ain't think that's 4 or 5 for us

mtindian42

No one has really stop no one.

mtindian42

mtindian42

It must have been the competition FAN! We our a very bad football team right now!

mtindian42

we might get the 5th seed. That's a big might!

bdubyab60

That is just stupid there. Neither team may have enough players to play after that

mtindian42

Yeah as if fumbles ain't enough... Let's shame ourselves further MT... Unreal!

Donnie Jamon

dang we gonna have enough to play?

mtindian42

We lost some key players! Thats what being selfish will get you!

bdubyab60

mtindian42

September 23, 2016, 09:05:54 pm #122 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 09:10:16 pm by mtindian42
TD Epc 28-16.good!!! MT is a selfish football team!

Donnie Jamon

dang yalls bkfield all ejected?

mtindian42

bdubyab60

They could have ejected more on both sides I think.

mtindian42

We will beat midland and rector the rest of the way... We will get blowed out by all the rest!

ISU7

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 23, 2016, 09:49:31 pm
We will beat midland and rector the rest of the way... We will get blowed out by all the rest!
Is this the same mighty MT team you were talking about earlier in the season. Wow.

leedog95

After 3A sees the tape on that fight there may be at least 10 more players on both teams not playing next week..... The MT-Earle will be ugly next week for MT.... I hate seeing a hard fought game go down like this pretty sad.

mtindian42

Quote from: ISU7 on September 23, 2016, 11:48:52 pm
Is this the same mighty MT team you were talking about earlier in the season. Wow.
yep, We fans are not always right...I missed on this team big time. The talent is there. Just not sure the heart is!

mtindian42

I know y'all read this board guys. Paul it's like I told you after the game we beat ourselves...y'all can not keep given the ball away! You can't keep doing stupid stuff... You just can't... Nick you have to be a leader son. You and the seniors need to step up...and lead and help coach Wallis out... I seen no fire from any of you last night! None...

It goes back to how do you eat and elephant? (One bite at a time)it's  gut check time guys...what do you want out of this season? What are you willing to put in to turn this thing around? Will you go that extra rep in the weight room? Will you hold your brother accountable? Will you sacrifice your own will for the man next to you? Will you give your all every play?

That's how you win games guys. Your not a bad football team. You just need to come together as 1. 1. Heartbeat 1.toughness 1.mindset if you do this you will not lose another game this season.

Let's talk about PF guys. Just walk away... Nick son colleges are looking at you and watching you to see how you act. When you do stupid things there looking at that...how bout you start walking away and leading by example for these young guys. Colleges are looking at your leadership as well!

No time to lick your wounds. Take this week to find out where do we go from here?
Let coach Wallis and staff prepare you for battle. Self inflicted wounds must go. There is no room for it no longer...clean it up guys...your better then the way you have been playing...it's time to show it!!!Lets Go!!!

I will do my part if I'm the last fan you got in the bleachers! I will be there the night you boys realize how special you are...I believe in you. You just have to believe in yourselves! It's time to stop being selfish and start wining ball games...

I will be on the fence in your ears if you don't wake up... I will personally wake you up myself...because I Want you to not let this chance pass you by...your to good to play this bad!!! (One bite at a time) let's start eating NOW...I demand you wake up! Are 42 will be all in your grill all night long!!! If you fumble you better go to the other sideline cause when you get to ours there I will be!!! The same if you miss a tackle there I will be! The same if you miss a block there I will be... In your face!!!if you get mad good... Now take that fire to the field with you...God willing I will be in place to do my part. Long as you do yours were good. But as soon as you don't... It's time to meet 42.

INDIAN PRIDE!

NEark tigers

Gerry Bohannon will really run wild next week......

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on September 24, 2016, 08:33:52 am
if MT has no fumbles we win by 6. If we have 4-5 fumbles we lose bad.

Dogg

42 the question is will MT have enough to play

ISU7

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 24, 2016, 06:35:49 am
yep, We fans are not always right...I missed on this team big time. The talent is there. Just not sure the heart is!
Hopefully they won't give up and regroup and go hard. Good Luck to the Tree. Hang in there.

bdubyab60

Thing is. We turned it over just as much. MT didn't help themselves but We missed chances to out this game away early. A few of MT turnovers were on 4th down, was even on a fumbled snap, punting that we then fumble going in for a TD. But yeah your QB needs to hold on to the ball.

But what we have heard up until now is that MT is loaded. Really all they have is Coleman, he runs tough. What happened to this huge line. Andrews was the biggest kid starting and he didn't have a good night at all. They don't have any game breakers like Griffin last year, definitely not as good defensively.

But the games go the way they go and I'll take the W

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on September 24, 2016, 08:50:16 am
Yes think both sides had around 5 to 6 players ejected. AAA will probably just get the names of those ejected.

When it started the refs just pulled out pads and started writing numbers down. Maybe one helped break up the fight.

To those fools that come out the stands and the mom as too. Keep your butt in the stands. Them coming out there only makes it worse.

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 24, 2016, 08:50:16 am
yeah we should. Only 5 was ask to leave. Booker and Johnson was 2 of those. Sad thing is we was driving to take the lead. And lost our cool. It want happen again... The nonsince is over. They think fighting on the field is bad... Waite till they see me when they get back to the sideline..it want end well for them! They will wish they just walked away. And it's not only me that's feed up...

Dogg

Once AAA looks at the tape there may be more ejections.

bdubyab60

If they do. Then both teams will forefiet. Every player left the sideline and way more could have ejected from where I was standing.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 24, 2016, 08:57:15 am
Thing is. We turned it over just as much. MT didn't help themselves but We missed chances to out this game away early. A few of MT turnovers were on 4th down, was even on a fumbled snap, punting that we then fumble going in for a TD. But yeah your QB needs to hold on to the ball.

But what we have heard up until now is that MT is loaded. Really all they have is Coleman, he runs tough. What happened to this huge line. Andrews was the biggest kid starting and he didn't have a good night at all. They don't have any game breakers like Griffin last year, definitely not as good defensively.

But the games go the way they go and I'll take the W
keep it coming Bdub... I hope you guys are seeing this! Let this light your fires... He's right! Now do something about it!

mtindian42

September 24, 2016, 09:33:42 am #141 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:38:41 am by mtindian42
Nick you have been called out! Coleman your the only back we got. Aj how you fell about this? Hall Anderson booker y'all are nothing!!! They only respect Paul... Line you been called weak!!! No mention of you at all KA! Nick Kinney you been called out. Time to put up or shut up boys...you ether or what your being called or your not its that simple! You decide!

Defense your awfull... Your not as good as last year... Not even close... Wow... I would be very motivated after some one said that about me... What say you? Is he right??? You decide!

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on September 24, 2016, 08:33:52 am
Earle is going to come to (your) house and do what they want to you... NO RESPECT!!! Is he right??? You decide!

switch hitting tackle

September 24, 2016, 11:53:49 am #143 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:56:34 am by switch hitting tackle
I really hate to see a team go down like this. We had a discussion last year about the discipline of the Marked Tree players and it was totally blown off. When you're outside looking in, you can see it and see the train wreck on the horizon. Instead it was more of a git outta our way attitude when ya'll should have been trying to fix the brakes.

mtindian42

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on September 24, 2016, 11:53:49 am
I really hate to see a team go down like this. We had a discussion last year about the discipline of the Marked Tree players and it was totally blown off. When you're outside looking in, you can see it and see the train wreck on the horizon. Instead it was more of a git outta our way attatude when ya'll should have been trying to fix the brakes.
hang on a second lol if your talking about the game at cc... Both teams needed to be fixed! Don't worry it's getting fixed... It is no longer tolerated! They better just walk away from now on! (Not debatable)

switch hitting tackle

September 24, 2016, 12:08:03 pm #145 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:09:47 pm by switch hitting tackle
Quote from: mtindian42 on September 24, 2016, 11:58:42 am
hang on a second lol if your talking about the game at cc... Both teams needed to be fixed! Don't worry it's getting fixed... It is no longer tolerated! They better just walk away from now on! (Not debatable)
It just so happened to be the only game the whole season where any lack of sportsmanship was evident at a Cross County game. How many Marked Tree games was this evident?

mtindian42

September 24, 2016, 12:25:51 pm #146 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:35:28 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: switch hitting tackle on September 24, 2016, 12:08:03 pm
It just so happened to be the only game the whole season where any lack of sportsmanship was evident at a Cross County game. How many Marked Tree games was this evident?
look we know it's a problem. Did your guys walk away that night? I'm sure MT was the only ones talking...as soon as the Indians realize this is hurting us the better... Coaches fans everyone is tired of it...

That's wear Sr. Leadership comes in... You grab that guy by his face mask and tell him to get in the huddle and shut his mouth!!! Problem solved...

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 24, 2016, 08:09:25 am
I know y'all read this board guys. Paul it's like I told you after the game we beat ourselves...y'all can not keep given the ball away! You can't keep doing stupid stuff... You just can't... Nick you have to be a leader son. You and the seniors need to step up...and lead and help coach Wallis out... I seen no fire from any of you last night! None...

It goes back to how do you eat and elephant? (One bite at a time)it's  gut check time guys...what do you want out of this season? What are you willing to put in to turn this thing around? Will you go that extra rep in the weight room? Will you hold your brother accountable? Will you sacrifice your own will for the man next to you? Will you give your all every play?

That's how you win games guys. Your not a bad football team. You just need to come together as 1. 1. Heartbeat 1.toughness 1.mindset if you do this you will not lose another game this season.

Let's talk about PF guys. Just walk away... Nick son colleges are looking at you and watching you to see how you act. When you do stupid things there looking at that...how bout you start walking away and leading by example for these young guys. Colleges are looking at your leadership as well!

No time to lick your wounds. Take this week to find out where do we go from here?
Let coach Wallis and staff prepare you for battle. Self inflicted wounds must go. There is no room for it no longer...clean it up guys...your better then the way you have been playing...it's time to show it!!!Lets Go!!!

I will do my part if I'm the last fan you got in the bleachers! I will be there the night you boys realize how special you are...I believe in you. You just have to believe in yourselves! It's time to stop being selfish and start wining ball games...

I will be on the fence in your ears if you don't wake up... I will personally wake you up myself...because I Want you to not let this chance pass you by...your to good to play this bad!!! (One bite at a time) let's start eating NOW...I demand you wake up! Are 42 will be all in your grill all night long!!! If you fumble you better go to the other sideline cause when you get to ours there I will be!!! The same if you miss a tackle there I will be! The same if you miss a block there I will be... In your face!!!if you get mad good... Now take that fire to the field with you...God willing I will be in place to do my part. Long as you do yours were good. But as soon as you don't... It's time to meet 42.

INDIAN PRIDE!

The kids are just running plays. Any emotion shown before the game is just for show. You have to play with a controlled chip on your shoulder (controlled as in not breaking out in a fight). When adversity strikes, it's like it's no big deal.

We spotted Clarendon 23 points before we came back.
Truthfully, Harrisburg is not very good.
Then, the reason I am not fond at all with the offense we run showed up against Westside and EPC, fumbles. If you go back to when we hired Coach Wallis and was told he ran the double wing, you will see that I said it was fumbles just waiting to happen.

If our ejected players are not allowed to play next week, the game will be over by the end of the 1st quarter.

We will find out a lot about Indian pride in the weeks to come. Will we just phone it in after the Earle game or will we tighten the chin straps and make the best of the rest of the season.

mtindian42

September 24, 2016, 02:03:03 pm #148 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 02:08:18 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 24, 2016, 01:33:53 pm
The kids are just running plays. Any emotion shown before the game is just for show. You have to play with a controlled chip on your shoulder (controlled as in not breaking out in a fight). When adversity strikes, it's like it's no big deal.

Then, the reason I am not fond at all with the offense we run showed up against Westside and EPC, fumbles. If you go back to when we hired Coach Wallis and was told he ran the double wing, you will see that I said it was fumbles just waiting to happen.

If our ejected players are not allowed to play next week, the game will be over by the end of the 1st quarter.

We will find out a lot about Indian pride in the weeks to come. Will we just phone it in after the Earle game or will we tighten the chin straps and make the best of the rest of the season.
the thing we have going for us is ball control. If we don't put the ball on the ground I like our chances against Earle.

Dogg

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 24, 2016, 01:33:53 pm

your ejected players will not be able to play this week. We had on ejected in Halls in the first quarter and he was not allowed to play the following week.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas