• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2a heisman winner 🏆Brayden Brazeal🏆

Started by mtindian42, May 28, 2016, 07:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

couch-coach06

I know it's too late for this week but foremans colton moore had 8 carries for 164 yards with 2 touchdowns also scooped and scored a fumble for 50 yards

mtindian42

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 20, 2016, 06:17:51 pm
I know it's too late for this week but foremans colton moore had 8 carries for 164 yards with 2 touchdowns also scooped and scored a fumble for 50 yards
he had a huge game that's for sure. Will be on the look out for him in the future.thanks

mtindian42

I been trying to find away that brazeal could lose his top seat.

On this night there is a chance for dez to jump him he would need to...

Rush for 200+yards 4tds and a PC win

100+yards and 1-2 touchdowns and a PC win

It is a long shot... But it is a chance to be the top dog at the same time...

This is a big game and a very big chance for dez to move up with a big time showing.

On the other side thomas could jump Gaines on this night as well...child's with a big game could move Lagrange and take over the 5th spot.

Wow... Good luck to all these young men. And to the 2a as a whole.

dawgpound

Dez probably won't break 100 yards tonight

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 23, 2016, 09:45:34 am
Dez probably won't break 100 yards tonight

So,  if he does that will be a pretty strong performance?

sickwillie

Two heisman candidates and two of the best in 2A football going up against each other tonight. It'll be a good one

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2016, 10:02:29 am
So,  if he does that will be a pretty strong performance?

Don't think Dez does much tonight, if he does and PC performs well they will have my attention.

couch-coach06

Another huge game for number 32 colton moore of the foreman gators !!

mtindian42

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 23, 2016, 09:58:46 pm
Another huge game for number 32 colton moore of the foreman gators !!
kid sounds impressive... You have his stats by chance?

BigLion10

Brazeal had another great game not sure of his numbers yet though

mtindian42

How did hamptons Thomas and Childs do? How did the young Jonathan Lagrange at MI do?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ontario Conway will have his "normal" stats plus some receiving yards and a score.

mtindian42

From the sounds of it. There will be a lot of movement this Sunday. It's getting good now boys...fun fun...

If you got a kid doing big things at your school. Let me know that name so we can check him out... Who knows? He could be the 1st hiesman...

couch-coach06

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 23, 2016, 10:11:38 pm
kid sounds impressive... You have his stats by chance?

Not yet 3 TDs and I would say around 200 yards on 10 or so carries .. we have a very good back field so the carries stay pretty low

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 23, 2016, 10:25:07 pm
How did hamptons Thomas and Childs do? How did the young Jonathan Lagrange at MI do?
Mont accounted for 6 or 7 but I'm leaning towards 7. He had over 200 yards rushing for 5 TDs & 2 pass TDs. Not sure how many tackles but he was bringin the hammer. Kevin had over 100 for a TD.

mtindian42

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on September 23, 2016, 11:10:23 pm
Mont accounted for 6 or 7 but I'm leaning towards 7. He had over 200 yards rushing for 5 TDs & 2 pass TDs. Not sure how many tackles but he was bringin the hammer. Kevin had over 100 for a TD.
😮 At Thomas wow...

sickwillie

September 24, 2016, 12:04:12 am #116 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:12:06 am by sickwillie
Monta Thomas: 11 rushes 180 yards 4tds. 2/3 passing 78 yards and a TD.

Kevin Childs: 12 rushes 178 yards 2tds.

Emanuel Hegler: 8 rushes 100 yards

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ontario Conway had 17 carries for 97 yards and 2 t.d.s, 14 tackles. As soon as I get his receiving stats I will post them.

mtindian42

Folks Hampton could have 2 players on the list when it comes out tomorrow. Safe to say this team is loaded!

1.monta Thomas
2.kevin child's

Still trying to find out about Lagranges monster night at Mount Ida. Can any one confirm?

My player to keep and eye on is chance gray at EPC

BigLion10

Brazeal had 206 passing and 2 TD passes as well as a run TD in the first half

mtindian42

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 24, 2016, 12:58:34 pm
Brazeal had 206 passing and 2 TD passes as well as a run TD in the first half
thanks buddy. It will be hard to move him. He is the glue of that team.

couch-coach06

Foreman colton moore official stats 15 carries 200 yards rushing 2 touchdowns 1 reception for 61 yards and a td

THA TRUTH

Last night showed who the best two players are in 2a in Jackson and Thomas

Rida4Life

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 24, 2016, 05:34:11 pm
Last night showed who the best two players are in 2a in Jackson and Thomas
Agreed... Childs deserves to be in that mix too.

Redzone

No one is really talking about the 7-2a but people need to keep an eye on Kolton Moore from Foreman. He's averaging 120+ rushing a game easily. Foreman had three guys last week rush over 100 yards

Wildcatalumni21

Gaines was 20/33 344 yards and 3 tds, rushed for 135 yards and 2 tds

mtindian42

The list has been updated:

Monta Thomas will take the #2 slot

Jonathan Lagrange moves to number 4

Jake madding moves to number 5

Kevin child's is your dark horse

Good luck this week to these young men and the 2a as a whole.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Are you going to take quality of opponents into your consideration?

couch-coach06

Idk what he takes into consideration my guy has had better stats than child's and I think the Lagrange kid and we can't get a sniff

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 25, 2016, 11:07:17 am
Are you going to take quality of opponents into your consideration?
yes it is all considered. Also wins  will edge out losses

Childs edged out Conway for the last slot by .5 in the system

Jackson even tho he is obviously one of the best in 2a dropped out with that loss.

Wins are very big to me. I can't put a guy ahead of another that has no losses. Wins will edge out losses

mtindian42

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 25, 2016, 11:18:53 am
Idk what he takes into consideration my guy has had better stats than child's and I think the Lagrange kid and we can't get a sniff
can't get a sniff? He is being considered with the rest. As we speak I am figuring out where to put him in my top 11

couch-coach06

I'm sorry lol I think that hogs game got me a lil wound up l and I didn't get any stats in the first 2 weeks

couch-coach06

Seriously though what kind of numbers does Lagrange have on the season? I know he is a stud just curious?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 25, 2016, 11:19:44 am
yes it is all considered. Also wins  will edge out losses

Childs edged out Conway for the last slot by .5 in the system

Jackson even tho he is obviously one of the best in 2a dropped out with that loss.

Wins are very big to me. I can't put a guy ahead of another that has no losses. Wins will edge out losses

A close loss to a good team, would be better than a blow out of a weak team.

Example would be like this,  if conway gets 250 vs marvell, but only got 180 vs bald knob. The 180 i.m.o. is alot better than the marvell stats.

I wasn't trying to make along case for any player,  was only wondering about strength of opponents.

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 25, 2016, 12:36:05 pm
A close loss to a good team, would be better than a blow out of a weak team.

Example would be like this,  if conway gets 250 vs marvell, but only got 180 vs bald knob. The 180 i.m.o. is alot better than the marvell stats.

I wasn't trying to make along case for any player,  was only wondering about strength of opponents.
whats fair here? We're  taught from pee-we threw high school to win and we will be rewarded.so should I take a slot from a kid that has done everything he is taught.and give it to a kid that has a good loss? you can't help who you play. You can help what you do. These guys have all done that.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 25, 2016, 01:16:43 pm
whats fair here? We're  taught from pee-we threw high school to win and we will be rewarded.so should I take a slot from a kid that has done everything he is taught.and give it to a kid that has a good loss? you can't help who you play. You can help what you do. These guys have all done that.

Idk what's fair, but just think what kind of stats brazeal could have put up against Episcopal had they wanted them.  But what he did against j.c. is far more impressive.

BrianfromCarlisle

Woah....so you are going to blame a team loss on, and penalize a kid for that team loss?  Even if he did everything he was asked to do and more?
Then your system is just as flawed as the College Heisman system.
If a kid has 200 yds on 10 carries with 3 TD. And on defense he has 15 tackles. But his team loses because other players may have fumbled leading to scores, then he isn't worthy?   That is asinine at best.

And that was just an example. Not a real scenario. 

mtindian42

there is only 6 slots for the main list. With brazeal holding the key to the lock of one of those.

2-5 has been changing all year.

This list may not be perfect... But then again what list is? The 10 commandments is the only perfect list.

I do my best with what little resources I have to work with...

So my list being flawed is not new to me. I know 6 kids that disagree with you tho.

monster_island

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 23, 2016, 10:25:07 pm

As far as Mt. Ida is concerned, I think that you are looking at the wrong running back. #3 Helms is the putting up the numbers.

mtindian42

Quote from: monster_island on September 25, 2016, 02:27:37 pm
As far as Mt. Ida is concerned, I think that you are looking at the wrong running back. #3 Helms is the putting up the numbers.
lagrange is not stats with me. He has to be watched therefore opens up that whole offense. That was your own radio guys words...not mine...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 25, 2016, 02:20:43 pm
there is only 6 slots for the main list. With brazeal holding the key to the lock of one of those.

2-5 has been changing all year.

This list may not be perfect... But then again what list is? The 10 commandments is the only perfect list.

I do my best with what little resources I have to work with...

So my list being flawed is not new to me. I know 6 kids that disagree with you tho.

I'm not saying your list is flawed at all. I was only asking and pointing out how strength of opposing team could play a role.

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 25, 2016, 02:35:06 pm
I'm not saying your list is flawed at all. I was only asking and pointing out how strength of opposing team could play a role.
not you pick.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

BrianfromCarlisle

And not surprisingly you missed the point.  YOU said a loss essentially knocks someone out.  That is the flaw I'm talking about.  If Hampton loses, but Thomas plays lights out, he is out of the top 6 by your rationale. Which is what my point was. 

mtindian42

September 26, 2016, 04:47:57 am #144 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:09:32 am by mtindian42
The outside looking in list

1.ontario Conway-Des Arc
2.Dez Jackson-PC
3.Ely stormes-Hackett
4.Colton Moore-Foreman
5.gerry bohanan-Earle

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 25, 2016, 07:45:00 am
Gaines was 20/33 344 yards and 3 tds, rushed for 135 yards and 2 tds

still not good enough to be on this list

BrianfromCarlisle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mtindian42

September 26, 2016, 08:01:08 am #148 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:14:30 am by mtindian42
 Gaines is number 3 on the main list behind Thomas.

See main list on page 1.

Rida4Life

That rationale is very flawed.  Jackson kept his team in a game against a good team ( final score is no indication of how close this game was....)
Any list that has him outside of the top 3 is garbage.
Thomas and Brazeal should be 1-2 but Jackson should be no worse than 3rd.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas