• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest

Started by Coltfan97, March 21, 2014, 11:56:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltfan97

Can anyone tell me what to expect from the colts? Top players returning or anything

KOJACK

March 22, 2014, 11:19:57 pm #1 Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:56:43 am by KOJACK
They should be solid. I'm sure they'll win conference.

ISU7

Quote from: KOJACK on March 22, 2014, 11:19:57 pm
Amazing my friend from Nevada county downn in Prescott has to tell a poster with the name Coltfan97 how RiverCrest will be.. That deserves a, "Cmon man"!!!!!!! lol ;D ;D 8)

KOJACK

Quote from: ISU7 on March 23, 2014, 01:24:02 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on March 22, 2014, 11:19:57 pm
Amazing my friend from Nevada county downn in Prescott has to tell a poster with the name Coltfan97 how RiverCrest will be.. That deserves a, "Cmon man"!!!!!!! lol ;D ;D 8)
You know us LA (lower arkansas) guys know some football... ;D

Paperman

Colts return starting quarterback Marquez Chew and top running back Cecil Langston. They will have a huge offensive line and should be big on the defensive side of the ball. Anchoring the line will be junior center Brayden Wilson, who also plays middle linebacker. They should have a lot of speed and if Chew can develop as a passer, they could be pretty good. The Colts should be the best in the conference this season with Earle gone. Osceola and Melbourne be their competition for the top spot with Melbourne being slightly ahead of the Seminoles.

Order of finish (Purely a guess on March 25)

1. Rivercrest
2. Melbourne
3. Osceola
4. Corning
5. Hoxie
6. Piggott
7. Cedar Ridge
8. Manila

Coltfan97

Hope Langston stays healthy. If so he could have a breakout year

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on March 25, 2014, 02:24:54 pm
Colts return starting quarterback Marquez Chew and top running back Cecil Langston. They will have a huge offensive line and should be big on the defensive side of the ball. Anchoring the line will be junior center Brayden Wilson, who also plays middle linebacker. They should have a lot of speed and if Chew can develop as a passer, they could be pretty good. The Colts should be the best in the conference this season with Earle gone. Osceola and Melbourne be their competition for the top spot with Melbourne being slightly ahead of the Seminoles.

Order of finish (Purely a guess on March 25)

1. Rivercrest
2. Melbourne
3. Osceola
4. Corning
5. Hoxie
6. Piggott
7. Cedar Ridge
8. Manila
They were best in confrerence with Earle there winning 3 out of four vs Earle in conf play.. ;D 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan97 on March 29, 2014, 11:18:49 am
Hope Langston stays healthy. If so he could have a breakout year
If someone teach him to cutback some times he could be deadly. You cant out run teams to the corner when their defense is playing you wide. 8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas