• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check this out

Started by Bias, March 18, 2014, 10:26:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bias

I am prediciting Manila will win at least 2 games.

Mr.Fridaynight11

Bias

Thanks, we are hopeful lots of talent moving up.

Radiotalker

Bias

Im not going to mention any teams. Just being optimistic. We have alot of talented underclassmen coming up and i believe the defense will be improved 100%. At least if we dont get the wins we should be competitive. Our Jr High last year only lost one bad game in conference against Osceola. The Rivercrest game was scorless for the majority of the game and a few turnovers cost us the game. We beat Earle, Harrisburg, Hoxie,and Piggot. Also we lost two of our best players to an acl and shoulder injury early in the season. So before everyone starts blasting me. I DO NOT THINK WE WILL WIN OVER .500, but as a fan and i have to be excited after i see the talent that is moving up and how hard those kids are working in the off season.

-Painted Fan-

You do realize this is NOT the basketball board, right?

Bias

No because then i would have said the Jr high was 20-6 on the season and runner up for the conference title and Bay invitational champs.   ;-0

Radiotalker

Quote from: Bias on March 20, 2014, 12:29:38 am
Im not going to mention any teams. Just being optimistic. We have alot of talented underclassmen coming up and i believe the defense will be improved 100%. At least if we dont get the wins we should be competitive. Our Jr High last year only lost one bad game in conference against Osceola. The Rivercrest game was scorless for the majority of the game and a few turnovers cost us the game. We beat Earle, Harrisburg, Hoxie,and Piggot. Also we lost two of our best players to an acl and shoulder injury early in the season. So before everyone starts blasting me. I DO NOT THINK WE WILL WIN OVER .500, but as a fan and i have to be excited after i see the talent that is moving up and how hard those kids are working in the off season.

starting to sound like smackover posters

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on March 20, 2014, 05:44:50 am
No because then i would have said the Jr high was 20-6 on the season and runner up for the conference title and Bay invitational champs.   ;-0
Happy to hear this Bias. Keep up the hard work Manila....

Bias

Thanks ISU AND Radio if you will look at all my post you will notice they all sound the same honest and hopefull. Because if i give up on the kids they will give up on themselves and i am not going to let them down. So i will take that as a compliment. Thanks and i hope throughout the years to come we can have conversations on the improvement the program has made.

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on March 25, 2014, 10:44:18 pm
Thanks ISU AND Radio if you will look at all my post you will notice they all sound the same honest and hopefull. Because if i give up on the kids they will give up on themselves and i am not going to let them down. So i will take that as a compliment. Thanks and i hope throughout the years to come we can have conversations on the improvement the program has made.
Bias i think Radio is afraid his Noles will be one of the wins for the Lions!!!! lol

OB11

2 games probably wouldn't be a stretch in that conference.  3-3A tends to be top heavy, but there are some winnable games there for Manila.  Their Jr. High was much improved this year over previous years.  Maybe they will have some talent coming up that can help. 

Wolfman34

Manila should win at least one game. They will have cedar ridge on the schedule this fall.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas