• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two Rivers Tyler Green Named Tri county Offensive player of the year

Started by gator fan too, January 06, 2014, 11:30:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gator fan too

The Courier Democrat paper in Russellville had an article in Sundays paper that named Two Rivers QB the Tri County (Pope, Yell, Johnson) offensive player of the year. We are proud of Tyler for winning this award!  2nd place was Cody Jones-Russellville, 3rd place was Michael Perry-Pottsville, 4th place tie was Gus Nichols-Hector, 4th place tie Ryan Jones-Lamar

DeeGee

Good Job! I know he played very well against Glen Rose. I wish you all well in your new conference next year.  Congratulations!!!

Scooter2121

gator fan too

Scooter2121, not sure which receiver you are talking about but my son, Gary Morrison, was his main target.  I was very proud of his season and we are proud for Tyler!  Sure wish ATU would offer so he can continue to play but if not it was good while it lasted. Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gator fan too on January 09, 2014, 09:01:18 pm
Scooter2121, not sure which receiver you are talking about but my son, Gary Morrison, was his main target.  I was very proud of his season and we are proud for Tyler!  Sure wish ATU would offer so he can continue to play but if not it was good while it lasted. Lol

Suprised a school like Lyons hasn't at least scouted him...I know they've offered 4 players from Hector to come be a part of their new program next season...

gator fan too

Tech invited Lisenbey, Green, and Morrison over earlier in the year for a visit and coaches have been to the school visiting with them but nothing lately. I really think you could take local kids and be competitive at that level, it would definitely be a way to put fans in the stands.  But I'm partial to River Valley Athletes too!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gator fan too on January 09, 2014, 11:52:36 pm
Tech invited Lisenbey, Green, and Morrison over earlier in the year for a visit and coaches have been to the school visiting with them but nothing lately. I really think you could take local kids and be competitive at that level, it would definitely be a way to put fans in the stands.  But I'm partial to River Valley Athletes too!

I think they would have to cherry pick the very best out of the River Valley(I think there would still be enough to generate more interest from the area fans...heck I'm an alumni and could care less about their football lol)....But they would probably still need more from other areas....

athletic supporter

Alex Spradlin from Atkins wasn't in the top 5? This is not a slam on Tyler Green or any of the others listed, but I question ANY offensive award from the Tri-County region who doesn't even mention Spradlin. He broke the passing yards for a season record that Charlie Sorrels held since 1971. Ask anyone in the 4-3A who the 2nd best QB in the conference was.

adaptedtigerfan

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

HorseFeathers

Pretty sure that didn't go like athletic_Supporter meant it to....

adaptedtigerfan

athletic supporter

HorseFeathers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas