• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welchers

Started by snoopy22, December 31, 2013, 06:53:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopy22

They are among us....also known to many as Welshers.  I gave him an out but he wouldn't take it.  Now I must collect.

True Fan

Take your racist slurs somewhere else.

KOJACK

Quote from: snoopy22 on December 31, 2013, 06:53:23 pm
They are among us....also known to many as Welshers.  I gave him an out but he wouldn't take it.  Now I must collect.
I know somebody that knows somebody that knows summin bout it ;D

adaptedtigerfan

Racist???  I think someone owes a few thousand $$$ and doesn't wanna pay up!!

HorseFeathers

At first I thought Snoopy had some vendetta against people from Wales...lol

welsh  (wlsh, wlch) also welch (wlch)
intr.v. welshed also welched, welsh·ing also welch·ing, welsh·es also welch·es Informal
1. To swindle a person by not paying a debt or wager.
2. To fail to fulfill an obligation.

SuperTurfMonkey

snoopy22

Hey True Fan take your dumb#$$ somewhere else.  It's Mr. Sprite I'm talking about.  I got $3,000 reasons that I could quote about why I'm not a racist and why I want my money!!;). And I risked twice that!

DeeGee

Y'all are too funny. Happy New Year Guys!!!

True Fan

January 01, 2014, 01:46:48 am #8 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:07:29 am by True Fan
Let me guess, your best friend is from Wales?

You must be talking about Sprit. You made a bet with him and are surprised that he hasn't paid? It's pretty clear who the dummy is. Good luck on your collections. Don't let him Jew you down or renege on you.

WPWells

We know where he works though. That was discussed in a previous thread

KOJACK

Quote from: True Fan on January 01, 2014, 01:46:48 am
Let me guess, your best friend is from Wales?

You must be talking about Sprit. You made a bet with him and are surprised that he hasn't paid? It's pretty clear who the dummy is. Good luck on your collections. Don't let him Jew you down or renege on you.
What's that suppose to mean? Is that a derogatory remark about Jews? Or reneggers?

x14113

I won't be looking at grape juice the same way again... ;D

True Fan

Just making a point, Kojack. ;)

snoopy22

If you knew what that moron pmd me you would understand.  Also I guess it's good to know where you stand when it comes to your word.  You might not want to talk bad about Jews either.  I don't agree with their beliefs, but they are God's chosen people.

the green moose

The Moose made a bet with spirit as well but said if the Moose wins then he has to donate the money to charity! The Moose told him any charity is fine except PEETA. Still have not heard back from him!

True Fan

The only point  is that the Welsh people have nothing to do with Sprit and all of the pc whining about offensive names is idiotic.

True Fan

You might check with Mao, snoop. Maybe, he'll cover the debt.

snoopy22

Lol I bet he would.  I hear you Moose.  He is an Indian Giver.  No disrespect to Indians.;)

True Fan

How about it DeeG? If you really want to improve the outside impression of your sons school, maybe you could take up a collection to pay this debt so we can all just drop it.

snoopy22

Lol.  If Dee would've bet I assure you she would've paid.  Dee's a good person.

DeeGee

January 01, 2014, 11:50:20 pm #20 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:53:41 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: snoopy22 on January 01, 2014, 11:25:23 pm
Lol.  If Dee would've bet I assure you she would've paid.  Dee's a good person.

Thank ya much. And yes I would have. I can go find him though and be a collector!!!! I ain't scared!! I can try to start a collection but I don't know many GR folks at all. But I can give it my best effort lol!!! :)

snoopy22

Lol....I don't want his money.

snoopy22

They are among us....Well I guess I should say, they were among us.

adaptedtigerfan

KOJACK

Are we taking about people from Wales or people that don't pay up on their bet? I'm confused. I don't have an issue with people from Wales(at the moment), but someone who welches out on a bet...I have a big problem with them.

snoopy22

This is in reference to those who do not pay their bets.  I have no problems with people from Wales at this time.

adaptedtigerfan

January 13, 2014, 11:22:42 am #26 Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:56:06 pm by adaptedtigerfan
Who on Earth could you be talkin about????   I know a guy that use to like to bet on here.... Ain't seen hide not hair of him. ...   Since Dec 21 bout 7:25pm...  What could have happened to him.... I think it was. "GR spirit"

KOJACK

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 13, 2014, 11:22:42 am
In on Earth could you be talkin about????   I know a guy that use to like to bet on here.... Ain't seen hide not hair of him. ...   Since Dec 21 bout 7:25pm...  What could have happened to him.... I think it was. "GR spirit"
no he misspelled spirit it was gr sprit.

snoopy22

Oh I thought it was Great Sprite

snoopy22

They used to be amongst us.

KOJACK

Quote from: snoopy22 on January 28, 2014, 08:43:29 am
They used to be amongst us.
Don't fool yourself...they still are :o

SuperTurfMonkey

True, but we can dream, KOJACK ;)

snoopy22

They are still amongst us?  Where are they then?

SuperTurfMonkey

They are the fungus that infects us. ;D ;D

snoopy22

They need to infect me with some money.

SuperTurfMonkey

Good luck with that!!!  You know as well as I do that isn't going to happen.  GR thinks they were cheated, therefor they don't think they should have to pay.

adaptedtigerfan

Cheated???  More like abused...

SuperTurfMonkey

True, but you heard the great coach of the year at half time..."holding, really, just let them play."  The refs cheated them...lol ::)

adaptedtigerfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas