• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 top 10

Started by KOJACK, December 30, 2013, 09:42:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KOJACK on March 31, 2014, 10:21:54 am
Quote from: Truckman555 on March 31, 2014, 10:12:25 am
Rumors that Jamario Ball, Junction's best player, is moving to NLR.
why would he? What does he have to gain going anywhere other than where he is? He is on every school in the county's radar. And will win another state championship this year. I just don't see it personally.
sometimes parents from rural south arkansas get good jobs to move their kids to big schools. happened to 2 of our starters year before last. they would have made a big difference the last 2 years. both went and were stars at springdale. a former mcgehee player happens to coach there.

HorseFeathers

Why does Jaqwis Dancy come to mind when I read Junction's Best player...not Jamario Bell?

bdubyab60

Quote from: HF on March 31, 2014, 06:55:26 pm

Why does Jaqwis Dancy come to mind when I read Junction's Best player...not Jamario Bell?
Agreed HF.

Hootie

Now days, with the integration of Hudl, the only way a player won't get exposed to any college in the country is because his coaches are "challenged" with computers. And most of them aren't because it's the norm for exchanging game film in the state.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hootie on April 02, 2014, 12:55:39 am
Now days, with the integration of Hudl, the only way a player won't get exposed to any college in the country is because his coaches are "challenged" with computers. And most of them aren't because it's the norm for exchanging game film in the state.
my young friend you'll learn as you get older that many people believe it is always better somewhere else.

Hootie

Quote from: Oldman on April 02, 2014, 08:00:33 am
my young friend you'll learn as you get older that many people believe it is always better somewhere else.

Sounds like the American Dream...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hootie on April 02, 2014, 03:44:35 pm
Quote from: Oldman on April 02, 2014, 08:00:33 am

Sounds like the American Dream...
nope just many people aren't happy unless they're unhappy. always have to have drama. you will always be able to find these people at youth baseball parks all across the nation.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas