• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farewell

Started by WPWells, December 22, 2013, 10:47:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I feel that it is time for me to bid farewell to the football board. It was a fun season and ended in my team hoisting the trophy but now it's over. I had a great time and made some new friends on here (STM, Dee, and KOJACK among others) Thank you all for showing me respect even though I'm likely the youngest active poster on here. You can still find me on both the 4A and 3A basketball boards. My best friend plays for Subi so they'll have most of my attention but obviously I'll still support my Charleston Tigers. Thanks everyone!! It was a great ride

BeaversFan1969

i thought we were friends too.

WPWells

I said among others!! Just listed those three specifically because I interacted with them fairly often!!

BeaversFan1969

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 22, 2013, 10:54:21 pm
I said among others!! Just listed those three specifically because I interacted with them fairly often!!
thats cool. i understand. i work to much to be on here alot and i dont have a child in high school anymore. I just love football and will support Glen rose because i have 3 glen rose alumnis in my house and one of them is not me.

StopTheMBHate

Quote from: BeaversFan1969 on December 22, 2013, 11:01:46 pm
thats cool. i understand. i work to much to be on here alot and i dont have a child in high school anymore. I just love football and will support Glen rose because i have 3 glen rose alumnis in my house and one of them is not me.

Wait, you have three Glen Rose Alumnis in your house and one of them is not you?....  So you graduated from Glen Rose twice?  Or you have split-personalities?  I know... you're a Siamese twin!!!  Is this a trick question? 

Just teasing.  :)

DeeGee

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 22, 2013, 10:47:40 pm
I feel that it is time for me to bid farewell to the football board. It was a fun season and ended in my team hoisting the trophy but now it's over. I had a great time and made some new friends on here (STM, Dee, and KOJACK among others) Thank you all for showing me respect even though I'm likely the youngest active poster on here. You can still find me on both the 4A and 3A basketball boards. My best friend plays for Subi so they'll have most of my attention but obviously I'll still support my Charleston Tigers. Thanks everyone!! It was a great ride

It was a pleasure having you as a friend!! Keep in touch and I wish you the best on your schooling and career after college.

BeaversFan1969

Quote from: StopTheMBHate on December 23, 2013, 11:03:22 am
Quote from: BeaversFan1969 on December 22, 2013, 11:01:46 pm

Wait, you have three Glen Rose Alumnis in your house and one of them is not you?....  So you graduated from Glen Rose twice?  Or you have split-personalities?  I know... you're a Siamese twin!!!  Is this a trick question? 

Just teasing.  :)
thats funny. thanks for the laugh i needed it this morning.
when i said i have 3 GR alumnis in my house and one of them isnt me. i wil explain. i am a malvern alumni. My husband, son who was on the GR state championship team in 2007, and my daughter who was a band member that year are all GR alumnis. Both of my granddaughters will go to glen rose too when they get the age.

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 22, 2013, 10:47:40 pm
Farewell my friend. I think I'm gonna hang around here and try to start some trouble. After all it is the season of giving  ;D

adaptedtigerfan

Haha KOJACK ill stick around a lil bit too.

SuperTurfMonkey

Heck, why not, I'm not doing anything else! ;D

Lions84

Have a great Spring and Summer the Football boards are pretty light from now till Late July.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas