• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Congrats Your 3A Champion: Charleston Tigers

Started by Brian G, December 21, 2013, 09:56:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Tigerbeast01

Where are all the beavers running there mouth now. They where the dirtiest team iv ever watched!

Basket Buck

Congratulations from Smackover! glad to see them take down the beavers!  how many of these guys will be returning next year?

SuperTurfMonkey

Basket Buck

DeeGee

Quote from: Tigerbeast01 on December 21, 2013, 10:41:10 pm
Where are all the beavers running there mouth now. They where the dirtiest team iv ever watched!

Not all of us run their mouth. Just saying.

ATU

Quote from: Basket Buck on December 21, 2013, 11:03:16 pm
Congratulations from Smackover! glad to see them take down the beavers!  how many of these guys will be returning next year?
12 starters 6 both ways plus 3 or 4 others that played a lot.Plus a few from the 9- 0 and JR.high team.

BEARCATSRULE

Paperman

YC

Belated congratulations to the Tigers. Thanks for the great year you gave we fans. Thanks also for making myself and several others look good when we predicted four years ago this would be a state championship year.

-Painted Fan-

State Championship Game in 5 of the past 10 years.
I think only Greenwood and Junction City can say that.

DeeGee

I wold like to Congradulate Charleston as well. I excepted a better game out of GR but what can I say but they played terrible. You guys most definitely deserved the win. I'm gonna apologize for the behavior of the GR team and fans. Not my place but gonnaso it anyway. Great Job Tigers!

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas