• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My crow post...

Started by Runfastturnleft, December 21, 2013, 08:50:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Runfastturnleft

Outclassed tonight by the Charleston tigers.   They won every aspect of the game.   Congrats to the tigers.

Crow can be served up here for me.  Great job.

Jalkuranis

Just wait til next year when the Tigers and Bearcats will be heavy favorites for the title... From the same conference...

Sourpuss

I don't have a rooting interest but live in Charleston. 

You are right, that will be interesting.  But if you are implying that this little town will somehow be intimidated by playing Booneville....it is my understanding that they scrimmage them every year to practice.

I'd be surprised if either team took the field thinking they wouldn't win...or if they took the field with anything less than a full understanding that a team very capable of handing them their @$$ is right across the field.  They both respect each other but "take all comers."

Jalkuranis

Quote from: Sourpuss on December 22, 2013, 11:04:57 am
I don't have a rooting interest but live in Charleston. 

You are right, that will be interesting.  But if you are implying that this little town will somehow be intimidated by playing Booneville....it is my understanding that they scrimmage them every year to practice.

I'd be surprised if either team took the field thinking they wouldn't win...or if they took the field with anything less than a full understanding that a team very capable of handing them their @$$ is right across the field.  They both respect each other but "take all comers."

I was not implying that they would be intimidated. I have stated before that I have plenty of friends from Charleston( even though they thoroughly stomped us in every sport we played in). I also have friends from Booneville. Knowing how both schools are I was simply stating that it will be interesting when these two meet twice next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas