• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Coach of THE YEAR!!!!!!! Mark Kehner!!!!!

Started by GRDAD, December 17, 2013, 07:18:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

over_achiever

Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 22, 2014, 07:35:24 pm
Quote from: over_achiever on January 22, 2014, 06:16:50 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 16, 2014, 07:10:14 pm
From the start of the play to him being ejected it's all in order and very clear pictures.

I'm just pointing out what actually happened.

More like a bait and switch. Those photos don't show much.The video linked earlier in the thread shows the whole thing and what actually happened. No Charleston player was within 10 yards when the 1st official got shoved.

Picture 1300 shows the official in front of the player and clearly visible.

!309 and 1310 show the white hat REELING away after the 2nd shove. Still no Charleston players anywhere near.

You can say that you and yours are different and sugarcoat all you want. The video shows exactly how it went down.

As for the Fayetteville thing, yeah, sure. Just because you hear something, it doesn't mean that you should run around and tell it for the truth. Highly unlikely.

First of all don't come at me like you know me like that. Second I'm going off the letters I personally seen sent to him from U of A after he was sent a recruit ticket to the A&M game. Plus my son and him are very close friends. As far as the pictures and the video, really I don't care. It's done and over. Both teams played very unsportsmanlike and need to sit back and watch how they acted and improve off their mistakes and behavior. By no means am I saying he was in the right. I'm just saying theirs more to it than being told. No reason for you to be rude, no reason for you to talk outside your mind to me like that. I made a simple statement. If you don't like what I have to say then skip to the next comment. I promise I don't post just to please your interest. Have a good night. Smile a little. It's good for you.

You don't have to read this and you don't have to respond.
Cool your jets. Nobody is "coming at you". Don't know you and don't care to know you. But you can tell a lot about people by what they post.  Just pointing out that if someone just stumbled across this thread that you photos and explanations didn't show the whole story. Not rude. Just stating facts.
You seen letters from UA encouraging him to move to Fayetteville? Did they offer a free house and jobs for his parents too? No doubt that they are interested in him. He did well in their camp. But, they aint in the business of recruiting for Fayetteville high school. Seems like a stretch. Sorry I don't believe you, but after seeing your slant on the championship game, I have my doubts.
Not mad, still smiling. just SMH.

OLDSCHOOL82

ATU:
I heard last night at the charleston BB game that Storey was good friends with a running back that wasn't getting any looks but with the hog coach's coming to a lot of games he may be coming to CHs next year never did hear the name .I hope it is Burton.

Ole chucktown is hitting the recruiting hard!

adaptedtigerfan

SuperTurfMonkey

I wish people would keep it to a couple sentences and quit writing books!!!  JS

AnotherTurfMonkey

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on January 23, 2014, 07:38:53 am

I agree!!  It doesn't make people look smarter by writing a freakin novel!!

Idoknow

I'm glade this thread has turned into a recruiting topic, got tired of the old thread!

True Fan

Quote from: AnotherTurfMonkey on January 23, 2014, 09:34:20 am

I agree!!  It doesn't make people look smarter by writing a freakin novel!!
Quote from: Idoknow on January 23, 2014, 10:34:12 am
I'm glade this thread has turned into a recruiting topic, got tired of the old thread!

i don't mind a long post every now and then. It's the quoting of every other post in the thread that wears me out.  ;D

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Idoknow on January 23, 2014, 10:34:12 am

Very true, lets change the thread name to "Who is ole Chuckytown recruiting?"

adaptedtigerfan

Chucky recruits every player they have!!  They pay for each and every students tuition! 

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 23, 2014, 11:31:53 am
Chucky recruits every player they have!!  They pay for each and every students tuition!

And they give their parents a job at the mexican resteraunt or funeral home.  We know how ya'll run things!

adaptedtigerfan

Exactly the same Mexican restaurant that the ppl from BOONEVILLE own....  Don't say stuff without thinking!!

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 23, 2014, 02:43:46 pm
Exactly the same Mexican restaurant that the ppl from BOONEVILLE own....  Don't say stuff without thinking!!

Dang boy, take it easy.  Thought i was allowed to joke around a little bit.  We dont claim them anymore when they opened the one in chucktown.

AnotherTurfMonkey

We are wayyyy off track here guys!!  Lets get back to the subject at hand.  I thought this was about the Coach of the century!!

What a great role model he is!
A great all around guy!
Great leader and encourages great sportsmanship!

Bahahahaha

ATU

SuperTurfMonkey

SuperTurfMonkey

Another, you mean thug of the year, right??

-Painted Fan-

AnotherTurfMonkey

We can let this thread die!
I'm sure the great coach is teaching and installing great leadership and positive thing into his young men as I'm typing this!

SuperTurfMonkey

Only way for this thread to really die, is for him to retire or move out of state.

maytag

i heard the stud running back moved.   is that true?

beaverpride

No he didnt move....And neither has Kehner so get over it.

AnotherTurfMonkey

Kehner is still there?

I'm sure he is teaching great things to those boys.

Bahahahaha what a joke this guy shouldn't be able to coach little league after his performance @ the championship game in December.

Hogwild#9

Quote from: AnotherTurfMonkey on March 17, 2014, 01:32:34 pm
Kehner is still there?

I'm sure he is teaching great things to those boys.

Bahahahaha what a joke this guy shouldn't be able to coach little league after his performance @ the championship game in December.
He's probably not allowed to coach little league.... Ha

beaverpride

I agree his actions were wrong in that game...But being from glen rose and knowing him people are passing judgement unfairly...Im sure there are things we could pass judgement on turfmonkey and hogwild as well.....or maybe they are just jealous because they do not have enough testosterone to deal with men on a daily basis...Wives probably pay the bills and tell them what to do...You still have support Kehner.

Beaver Fever

Very little.  Change is a coming here in Glen Rose.

KOJACK

March 22, 2014, 11:24:34 pm #226 Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:54:16 am by KOJACK
Quote from: Beaver Fever on March 18, 2014, 11:23:53 am
Time will tell...

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: Beaver Fever on March 18, 2014, 11:23:53 am
one change is coming!!!!!  No more championship games for the next few years ;D

WPWells

nastynice

Man you Charleston guys hate you some Kehner!

DeeGee

Why even bring this thread back up?
What's the point?
I mean GR had a bad year yes, but why stir the pot?
Do you all not have enough to argue about with Booneville? 

nastynice

Easy on him Dee. I asked in another thread who won Coach of the year last year.  12th told me who and said there was a thread about it. Not trying to start anything.

DeeGee

Lol!
12th Man and I get along great.
There is bad blood between the 2 teams and I just don't want all that craziness again.
Honestly I don't even know where all the other Glen Rose poster went.

adaptedtigerfan

SuperTurfMonkey

Sick Dog

Quote from: nastynice on December 04, 2014, 03:03:38 pm
Man you Charleston guys hate you some Kehner!
I sure that comes from championship game last year

SuperTurfMonkey

The last time I will post on this thread, but have to say it again....biggest mistake of 2013, award was given to wrong person....js!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas