• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what happen to MAO

Started by Glen rose sprit, December 02, 2013, 12:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen rose sprit

hey what happened to you man where you been are you Mia lol

TurkeyHunter

I think you are Mao's alter, amirite?????? You are both pretty stupid and ramble on incoherent statements.

SuperTurfMonkey

We can only hope he has retired!!!!! :)

BeaversFan1969

KOJACK

I told y'all mayo is a la cucaracha. He only comes out at night when no one is looking, then when the lights come on he's gone. It makes it easier to talk trash and not have to defend it. ;D

mao

SuperTurfMonkey

DeeGee

Xmulerider

Who is this MAO y'all speak of??  Sounds like a nice guy.

SuperTurfMonkey

mao

Quote from: Xmulerider on December 08, 2013, 09:42:33 pm
Who is this MAO y'all speak of??  Sounds like a nice guy.

Check your mail

FBfan79

Yeah,  "what happen to MAO"

KOJACK

He'll be back next year when glen rose starts off pretty good. Won't see him till then, it's offseason in glen rose till football starts back up. They don't play basketball or run track... I guess it's a good thing or they would have much more flags than they usually do lol ;D

snoopy22

Nah they're losing too much.  You won't see him next year unless Prescott gets beat in the playoffs and he will pop some d!@! a%# remark off about lottery tickets or something else that don't apply to football.

snoopy22

Also his little buddy GR Sprite won't show up either.  He's a Welcher (also known as Welsher).

SuperTurfMonkey

Snoop is right!  He only shows up when the RODANTS think they have a chance to win in the rock...that will not happen any time real soon!

snoopy22

I doubt it will ever happen again.  2007 was a one time deal.

DeeGee

Quote from: snoopy22 on December 23, 2013, 12:42:54 pm
I doubt it will ever happen again.  2007 was a one time deal.

Watch it!!!!
I will not doubt these GR boys!!! Well at least as long as my sons on the team!!! Lol

KOJACK

Nothing personal Dee, but Prescott is gonna lay the smack down on your beaver...I mean beavers next year lol

SuperTurfMonkey

GLEN BLOWS is way down after this year!!!

DeeGee

Quote from: KOJACK on December 23, 2013, 04:48:36 pm
Nothing personal Dee, but Prescott is gonna lay the smack down on your beaver...I mean beavers next year lol

Oh wow!! We shall see about that!!! A lot of changes coming to/for GR next Year!!!! ;)

SuperTurfMonkey

Changes don't help if the talent drops off!!!  I have talked to several from GR and they all said that the talent drops off big the next few years.

DeeGee

December 24, 2013, 09:55:51 am #22 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 10:40:25 am by DeeGoldie
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on December 24, 2013, 05:23:14 am
Changes don't help if the talent drops off!!!  I have talked to several from GR and they all said that the talent drops off big the next few years.

Well after 2016 it's really not gonna be my concern lol. There's some good talent leaving this year but some great talent coming as well. And then again we still have Carlos for one more year. I think they'll be fine. And the QB for next year is much better than this yrs.

SuperTurfMonkey

Last time I will say this, but here goes.  #23 is not as good as everyone thinks!!!  His stats are elevated because he never leaves the game.  Charleston proved this, they stuffed him unti the second string went into the game!!!  As for the rest I really am just going by other parents I've talked to and they have all said that the talent falls way off after this year.

OLDSCHOOL82

December 24, 2013, 12:41:31 pm #24 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:59:37 pm by OLDSCHOOL82
#23 still had yards and chuckytown didn't shut him down.  The coach did by not using him.  Be realistic tiger fans.

SuperTurfMonkey

I AM NOT A TIGERS FAN!!! Lol  The coach did what he did because he was down by 5 TD's...end of story or sould I say Storey ended it for them!  ;D ;D ;D

over_achiever

mao, like many others, fades from these boards after the kids graduate. Some stay on here forever.

I saw Glen Rose play well against a couple of decent defenses this year. None as good as Charleston, including Malvern. In the final, GR just looked out of sync. I think part of it was because they were getting penalties for playing like they had all year. Add to that, the Tigers looked like they had much more focus. They pushed it, but knew when to back off. Instead of getting mad about a penalty, they ran a play to get the yardage back. I was surprised at the game, but not surprised that Charleston showed up ready to play. #23 has great speed. But, there still has to be an opening to show it off.

Glen rose sprit

quote author=snoopy22 link=topic=133455.msg2920426#msg2920426 date=1387815697]
Also his little buddy GR Sprite won't show up either.  He's a Welcher (also known as Welsher).
[/quote]

Been here since 06

One two three........ GOML

HorseFeathers

Mao is lurkong...I can assure you

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas