• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 1/25

Started by yesteryearman, January 23, 2016, 09:23:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yesteryearman

Just saw on Tex Gazette page that Emerson was playing in tournament Sat.  Will they still be undefeated when they go to Kirby on 1/25?

PuddlePirate12

smackdat014

Emerson was up like 29-11 on Bradley, then Emerson couch put in bench for first time. Got up like 28, and he put whole bench in again in fourth, then Bradley brought within 16 so he put put bench back in to end it with a 21 point game.

Can't remember score, but don't think Bradley even scored 30 until sometime in 4th

yesteryearman

Quote from: smackdat014 on January 24, 2016, 12:09:56 am
Emerson was up like 29-11 on Bradley, then Emerson couch put in bench for first time. Got up like 28, and he put whole bench in again in fourth, then Bradley brought within 16 so he put put bench back in to end it with a 21 point game.

Can't remember score, but don't think Bradley even scored 30 until sometime in 4th

did Revels play?

yesteryearman

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on January 23, 2016, 10:26:07 pm
21-0

Big time trap game at Kirby.....Houdini would have trouble getting out of this one with a win

yesteryearman

Quote from: yesteryearman on January 24, 2016, 08:22:15 am
Quote from: smackdat014 on January 24, 2016, 12:09:56 am

did Revels play?

Ok I saw in Tex Gazette that Revels did play and scored 21.  Also saw that Emerson was 12/25 from the line.  I'm afraid free throw shooting is going to come back to haunt them down the line.

PuddlePirate12

We shall see what Emerson is about this week I believe. @Kirby Monday, @Junction City Thursday, and @Trinity Christian Friday. Also have a home game vs TC, and  away games vs Caddo Hills and Blevins to end the season. All pretty good teams I hear. Could be 27-0 going into district tournament. Could be 21-6 lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas