• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nemo Kingston girls 1/11

Started by TheOfficial, January 09, 2016, 10:27:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOfficial

This has the potential to be a good game!

Chicky

HorseFeathers

Moonshiner

TheOfficial

Yes.  At Kingston, 5:30 tomorrow.

Chicky

I'm with Moonshiner.  Even though it's at Kingston, Nemo has to many weapons.  I was gonna say Nemo by 12.

Moonshiner

January 10, 2016, 05:54:05 pm #6 Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:17:32 pm by Moonshiner
Kingston is really good, as usual.  They just don't have the size they've had in years past.  Nemo isn't overly huge either, but the depth they have is unbelievable.  This one could be a good game if Kingston comes to play ball.  If you like good girls basketball this could be a good one. Better get there early though.   the gym at Kingston is tiny
One more thing.  Villines is probably the most underrated player in the area.  She has the same skill set at Tennyson at Valley. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on January 10, 2016, 05:54:05 pm
Kingston is really good, as usual.  They just don't have the size they've had in years past.  Nemo isn't overly huge either, but the depth they have is unbelievable.  This one could be a good game if Kingston comes to play ball.  If you like good girls basketball this could be a good one. Better get there early though.   the gym at Kingston is tiny
One more thing.  Villines is probably the most underrated player in the area.  She has the same skill set at Tennyson at Valley. 

Never been to kingston, but been told its comparable to deers gym...so if you are making the drive to catch this one, show up early...and be prepared to be friends with those sitting by you lol

Chicky

Villines gonna play anywhere next year?  She looked pretty good @Nashville last year.

Catfish

Chicky

Moonshiner

Wow.  My 15 point prediction was 1 off.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas