• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay @ Trumann

Started by Thechosen1, January 05, 2016, 10:59:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thechosen1

Bay beat Trumann tonight 87-41. Tyler Pritchett hit 12 threes I was told

bluegrassboy75

I'd like to know what went on prior to tonight. Bay was up 30 going into the 4th quarter and they never took subbed the players who hadn't been in the game yet to let them get playing time. I don't believe this is the usual for Bay but I witnessed it tonight. I was confused by it.

Thechosen1

Believe they wanted Pritchett to break the 3 record for bay history and he did so

BoxNOne

Jonesboro Sun said Pritchett hit 10 3's and scored 43. Bay gets Pritchett going with the way Layne has been playing they will be very hard to beat.

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 06, 2016, 08:10:53 am
Jonesboro Sun said Pritchett hit 10 3's and scored 43. Bay gets Pritchett going with the way Layne has been playing they will be very hard to beat.

I know that he hit at least 3 triples in the 4th quarter with Bay already up by 30.  That is why I posed the question of what happened prior to last night.  Something had to have happen for Bay to leave their main players out there for the 4th when Trumann clears the bench to start the 4th.

Thechosen1

New looks, diff people on the court together to see who plays best together is all I would think. Coach Brannen would not do it to embarrass anyone for sure

yesteryearman

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 06, 2016, 08:10:53 am

Saw where Guy hung 102 on Drew Central.  Looks like a big showdown is coming up in March........

Catfish

Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 06, 2016, 02:25:45 am
Believe they wanted Pritchett to break the 3 record for bay history and he did so

That's classy Bay. Reaaaaal classy. Smh

Thechosen1

Arent you from Rockwell bc we could've done the same thing to y'all in the NEA lol

Thechosen1

The starters did not play the whole forth qtr either they subbed in and out for each other off and on. People are just looking for something bad to say. Come on guys

pioneers

13 players from bay didn't see the floor in a 46 point win? Heard that coach Brad was mad at trumann coach because of the incident in the jr high tournament. There is no explanation as to why bay played starters the whole game. Idc if your mad at a coach but to do that to kids is what is sad.

Thechosen1

I can tell you right now Trumann's coach is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He seems like he has no idea what he's talking about and whatever incident he pulled I would've done the same thing. So keep finding stuff to try to drag bay in the ground

bscinar

Could be that Bay sent a message to Trumann in case they face each other in the finals of the Kell Classic.

Head Lion

Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 06, 2016, 08:31:22 pm
I can tell you right now Trumann's coach is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He seems like he has no idea what he's talking about and whatever incident he pulled I would've done the same thing. So keep finding stuff to try to drag bay in the ground
You might have, but I expect a little more from a class Coach & program, both of which I consider Coach Brannen & Bay.

WhatsUrRingSize

If Trumann comes to Bay mid Feb it will be ugly also. I have a feeling something will come up Trumann won't make that 5 mile drive. ( If I haven't beat someone in Sr Boys since Dec of 1998 it may be time to throw in the towel lol) 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on January 06, 2016, 08:57:15 pm
If Trumann comes to Bay mid Feb it will be ugly also. I have a feeling something will come up Trumann won't make that 5 mile drive. ( If I haven't beat someone in Sr Boys since Dec of 1998 it may be time to throw in the towel lol)

Talent comes and goes,  eventually for everyone

RedWolf275

Quote from: bscinar on January 06, 2016, 08:32:39 pm
Could be that Bay sent a message to Trumann in case they face each other in the finals of the Kell Classic.

LOL. Don't think Bay is worried about sending Trumann a message. Bay will pound Trumann every time they play and Brannen knows it. Sounds like some good old score running up which is ok if that's what you want to do.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on January 06, 2016, 09:15:36 pm

Are you saying it's been gone that long for Trumann or Bay has had it for that long?? 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on January 06, 2016, 09:35:58 pm

Are you saying it's been gone that long for Trumann or Bay has had it for that long??

Yes

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: RedWolf275 on January 06, 2016, 09:28:11 pm
Quote from: bscinar on January 06, 2016, 08:32:39 pm
It was from something that happened back in Nov and I think some of Trumann fans/parents set behind Bays bench on purpose and trashed talked coach Brad all night so now they have something to talk about.

LOL. Don't think Bay is worried about sending Trumann a message. Bay will pound Trumann every time they play and Brannen knows it. Sounds like some good old score running up which is ok if that's what you want to do.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on January 06, 2016, 09:37:34 pm
Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on January 06, 2016, 09:35:58 pm

Yes
lol +1

Catfish

Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 06, 2016, 07:20:46 pm
Arent you from Rockwell bc we could've done the same thing to y'all in the NEA lol

Definitely not. Good try. Lol

Thechosen1

Then why try to make a team look bad when you wasn't even there. Let's talk basketball who cares if bay didn't sub bay could've won by 100 if they wanted too.

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 07, 2016, 02:29:07 am
Then why try to make a team look bad when you wasn't even there. Let's talk basketball who cares if bay didn't sub bay could've won by 100 if they wanted too.

I was there and not trying to make anyone look bad.  I just figured something had to happen prior to Tuesday night's game.  I was just trying to see if anyone knew what had happened.

Catfish

Quote from: bluegrassboy75 on January 07, 2016, 08:34:59 am
Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 07, 2016, 02:29:07 am

I was there and not trying to make anyone look bad.  I just figured something had to happen prior to Tuesday night's game.  I was just trying to see if anyone knew what had happened.

Sounds just like typical Bay.

Thechosen1

Catfish quit crying bc you or the team you support have never had a chance to blow out somebody. Trumann is terrible and will be beat like that by most good teams

J.D.

Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 07, 2016, 08:17:16 pm
Catfish quit crying bc you or the team you support have never had a chance to blow out somebody. Trumann is terrible and will be beat like that by most good teams

Lol. 

pioneers

This blows my mind that people think that beating 15-18 year old kids by 46 is acceptable and are all right with it. Idc if the coaches are mad at each other or not the truth is you are embarrassing kids and that isn't rite.

BlackMamba

Bay lost 53-52 tonight to Cross County in the Kell Classic

Catfish

Quote from: BlackMamba on January 07, 2016, 09:21:09 pm

Karma sucks man  ;)

yesteryearman

Lou Holtz said that "you are never as good as you are when you win or as bad as you are when you lose".....I predict that Bay will still be there in March lacing them up against Guy....

BoxNOne

Quote from: Catfish on January 07, 2016, 09:27:50 pm

Karma sucks man  ;)

I saw these two play in the NEA and it was a 5-7 Point Bay win. CC is a pretty decent team but this score is still surprising. I think CC may surprise a team or two in 2A-3.

Catfish

Quote from: J.D. on January 07, 2016, 08:41:14 pm
Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 07, 2016, 08:17:16 pm

Lol.

Hahahahahaha you're right man! Never hahahahaha some schools have class dude.

Moonshiner

What is Bays record currently?  They only have 3 or 4 losses don't they?

bluegrassboy75

Tonight's game puts them at 20-5 on the year.

Moonshiner

Hatchet

I watched theme on youtube and it was a classless move by Bay. Yeh theCoach from Truman should have shook hands but the Bay Coach had no right to run the score up and mouth after the game. Classless move but what do you expect from a school who recruit and a Supt that encourages it so his precious kids can have a chance to win a ring.

Catfish

Quote from: Hatchet on January 09, 2016, 09:36:32 am
I watched theme on youtube and it was a classless move by Bay. Yeh theCoach from Truman should have shook hands but the Bay Coach had no right to run the score up and mouth after the game. Classless move but what do you expect from a school who recruit and a Supt that encourages it so his precious kids can have a chance to win a ring.

+10000

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas