• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dual State Tournament

Started by dragondad, December 28, 2015, 10:01:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

December 28, 2015, 10:01:50 pm Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 10:09:17 pm by dragondad
Monday 28th

Game 1: Smackover defeated Bearden 76-70

Game 2: Nashville defeated Starks, LA. 73-28

Wednesday 30th

Game 1 @ 5:20 : Emerson vs Smackover

Game 2 @ 7:40: Junction City vs Nashville

Losers Bracket Game 1 @ 3:00: Bearden vs Starks, LA.

PuddlePirate12

What time is, and what teams are in tonight's girls games

smackdat014

Is this right? I was told enerson boys play at 7:40, not jc.?

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: smackdat014 on December 30, 2015, 12:24:46 pm
Is this right? I was told enerson boys play at 7:40, not jc.?

I think that's what the bracket on the 2a board shows.. 7:40

PuddlePirate12

yesteryearman

smackdat014

Well, you could tell Emerson hadn't played in two weeks! Back and forth game all the way through. Was tied 24-24 at half.

PuddlePirate12

Yeah usually when Emerson gets down I think they will come back. Last night I was thinking they wouldn't. Just weren't playing well

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: smackdat014 on December 31, 2015, 12:13:22 pm
Well, you could tell Emerson hadn't played in two weeks! Back and forth game all the way through. Was tied 24-24 at half.

Why can't it just be that smackover has a good team? Because, I believe that is the case in this game.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on January 01, 2016, 06:09:25 am
Quote from: smackdat014 on December 31, 2015, 12:13:22 pm

Why can't it just be that smackover has a good team? Because, I believe that is the case in this game.

They do have a good team. But Emerson has a better team than they showed the other night. Or they've played better than that in most of them games I've watched them in this year. Luckily for once they were hitting a few free throws

smackdat014

Emerson defeats junction city 60-48 in finals

yesteryearman

Quote from: smackdat014 on January 02, 2016, 10:01:31 pm

Any details or comments on the game

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: yesteryearman on January 02, 2016, 10:08:25 pm
Quote from: smackdat014 on January 02, 2016, 10:01:31 pm

Any details or comments on the game

Revels owned Grayson lol. Emerson played better tonight

thabeast428

If it means anything Grayson hasn't played good in any of the four games they have played. Thought it was a good game and can't wait til they play again later this season

PuddlePirate12

He's a good young man. I hope he does well and goes far. He's a beast when he's on. Just hope he rights the ship. He's fun to watch! Especially with last years JC team. Looking forward to the later game. I just know Revels seems to turn his game up 3 notches when he plays JC. Not sure how many he had tonight but he was dominant. Liked how Grayson and Revels showed good sportsmanship to one another as well. Two good young men

NEA Razorback olfan

Watched online, Revels and Grayson looked really good.
I've heard people on here talk about them ,but it was fun to watch them play.

thabeast428

Can't wait til Jan 28th we get to see these two teams at it again and it's gonna be in jc this yr.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: thabeast428 on January 05, 2016, 06:03:50 pm
Can't wait til Jan 28th we get to see these two teams at it again and it's gonna be in jc this yr.

I'm sure they're calling up the hometown refs

Bigbird2012

I don't think the refs could get anymore ignorant than they were during Dual State. I am not saying this because they made some bad calls for Emerson either. I watched every game during that tournament and every ref but maybe one was stupid. They bad calls on both teams, so they were not one sided.

PuddlePirate12

Agreed. But in the past I feel they have been biased

thabeast428

I can promise u the refs have been bad everywhere especially in the smackover tournament, but if jc wins then I'm sure it'll be bc of the "Hometown" refs ha! That's a good one

PuddlePirate12

thabeast428

We shall see I guess, should be another good game

PuddlePirate12

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas