• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEA Tournament Scores

Started by BlackMamba, December 23, 2015, 07:00:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackMamba

#3 ICC won over #14 Ridgefield 76-48

BlackMamba

#2 Bay up on #15 CRA 20-9 after 1

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Bay up 48-28 after 3, they're playing pretty awful right now :-\

BlackMamba

NEA Razorback olfan

It wasn't pretty , but Bay dominated this game.

Batman44

Thanks for posting the scores.

Silky Johnson

Bay beats Cross County 62-55

Taylor Layne -28
Dustin Utley -10

Oldref

Bay Girls over BIC today 67-42. Bay now 20-2.
Ferguson 19, Hartley 16, Frisby 12, Layne 11

NEA Razorback olfan

Enjoyed watching the games today, congrats to all the winners !!!

Batman44

What does the NEA tourney have against the ADG? Or maybe it's the other way around! SELDOM can a person find the scores, schedules, etc. in that paper. Today's paper lists 15 in state tourneys, and 1 OUT of state.

Oldref

Quote from: Batman44 on December 28, 2015, 09:42:38 am
What does the NEA tourney have against the ADG? Or maybe it's the other way around! SELDOM can a person find the scores, schedules, etc. in that paper. Today's paper lists 15 in state tourneys, and 1 OUT of state.
ADG barely knows that Arkansas has a northeast corner . They never cover anything up here.

Batman44

I guess my question is, do the powers that be at the NEA send in the info for them to print?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Batman44 on December 28, 2015, 05:01:10 pm
I guess my question is, do the powers that be at the NEA send in the info for them to print?

Probably not!!
Good coverage by the Jonesboro Sun though!!

BoxNOne

Girls semifinal Division I

ICC 62 EPC 46

Silky Johnson

NEA semi-final

Bay 69
ICC 43

Layne-23
Pritchett-16
Crain-15

BoxNOne

Bay was way better than ICC. Box and one and triangle and two defenses completely baffled ICC.

pioneers

Tonight I've got
ICC girls
Nettleton girls
EPC boys
Valley view boys

Thechosen1

Marmaduke girls
Nettleton girls
Bay boys
Cedar ridge boys

BoxNOne

Division I girls final

ICC 73 Marmaduke 58

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Thechosen1

Thechosen1

Silky Johnson

December 30, 2015, 11:51:31 pm #24 Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 01:30:38 am by Silky Johnson
Bay picked apart EPC tonight mercy ruling them on the way to a 64-40 win. .Jonathan Crain, Taylor Layne, and Tyler Pritchett made the all NEA tournament team. They're now 18-4

NEA Razorback olfan

Congrats to the Jackets tonight  !!
Great job!!

Catfish

Go get ya some of Cedar Ridge now lol

Silky Johnson

December 31, 2015, 01:54:27 am #27 Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 02:02:04 am by Silky Johnson
If we could schedule I'm sure we would. I didn't think we would clock EPC tonight but we play them again next month and I expect it to be close. The first 2 games of the tourney we played completely different than the last two. Against ICC and EPC we played some of our best defense so far this season.

yesteryearman

Quote from: Silky Johnson on December 31, 2015, 01:54:27 am
If we could schedule I'm sure we would. I didn't think we would clock EPC tonight but we play them again next month and I expect it to be close. The first 2 games of the tourney we played completely different than the last two. Against ICC and EPC we played some of our best defense so far this season.

Sounds like Bay has righted the ship and is pointing to the showdown with Guy in state semifinals...

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: yesteryearman on December 31, 2015, 07:13:20 am
Quote from: Silky Johnson on December 31, 2015, 01:54:27 am

Sounds like Bay has righted the ship and is pointing to the showdown with Guy in state semifinals...

Bay put on a clinic on how to break a press and knock down 3pt shots.
I watched the Bay - Guy game online
Guy would not have stood a chance last night.
JM

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas