• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scores 4/19 - 4/23

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, April 19, 2010, 08:24:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl is my Hero!!

Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

stattracker

OK Tommy. I can't wait to hear this. Tell me you didn't tuck your tail and run away like you did at TOC after this loss. Tell me you still expect to be classified in the top 10 of the poll. heck, tell me anything. I would love to hear the excuses now.

I didn't even know Pea Ridge had a team until they were on your schedule.

Congrats to Pea Ridge. You just beat the best team, in Tommy's mind that is, in the state. celebrate the victory as you just tamed the tigers and sent them back to the circus.

softball20

4/19
Arkansas Baptist 16
Mayflower 0

wildcatdad

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 19, 2010, 08:24:22 pm
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

OMG......After all of the crap talking......After all of the smack we all have had to endure on this board.  To get spanked by a 4a school that is struggling. ... Man... You are about to get tied to the whipping post....Buried under the Golden Palace...  Dude.. I have seem that bag of concrete you call a foot. Look out mouth... Here it comes...

footballfan2

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: stattracker on April 19, 2010, 08:57:50 pm
OK Tommy. I can't wait to hear this. Tell me you didn't tuck your tail and run away like you did at TOC after this loss. Tell me you still expect to be classified in the top 10 of the poll. heck, tell me anything. I would love to hear the excuses now.

Congrats to Pea Ridge. You just beat the best team, in Tommy's mind that is, in the state. celebrate the victory as you just tamed the tigers and sent them back to the circus.

We were lucky to even score a run. Man what a team they took us to the wood shed and just beat us bloody. I can't say any one thing that happened but it was very bad day for the Tigers.

Even with this lose the Tigers are still way way better then any team in the Central. Central is all show and no go!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

wildcatdad

Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 19, 2010, 10:37:57 pm

We were lucky to even score a run. Man what a team they took us to the wood shed and just beat us bloody. I can't say any one thing that happened but it was very bad day for the Tigers.

Even with this lose the Tigers are still way way better then any team in the Central. Central is all show and no go!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

...............................uh   huh...................Sure....I'm tell'n Momma you've been in her "Special" Oregano again. .......  Stop it you are scaring me... ;)

stattracker

That's what will happen when you play teams from the Central. What you had tonight versus Pea Ridge was a loss. That is something you have already had when you played the 4th best team from the Central.

You might want to wipe your forehead dry because it looks like your keyboard is getting soaked again from all the sweat pouring down.

Heck Tommy, you better not LOSE to Sheridan in two weeks. I know, you guys are trying to set the record for a LOSS to a team in every classification. You already have the 7A, 5A and 4A covered. Just a few more to go and you'll have them all checked of the list.

Big Daddy 12

Marion 6  West Memphis 5

Sara Smith hit a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 7th to win 6-5

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: stattracker on April 19, 2010, 10:48:42 pm

That's what will happen when you play teams from the Central. What you had tonight versus Pea Ridge was a loss. That is something you have already had when you played the 4th best team from the Central.

You might want to wipe your forehead dry because it looks like your keyboard is getting soaked again from all the sweat pouring down.

Heck Tommy, you better not LOSE to Sheridan in two weeks. I know, you guys are trying to set the record for a LOSS to a team in every classification. You already have the 7A, 5A and 4A covered. Just a few more to go and you'll have them all checked of the list.

That is a team goal to have a loss to at lest one team in all the classes something that hasn't been done before. We already have the T-Shirts made for the last loss.

wildcatdad

Quote from: Big Daddy 12 on April 19, 2010, 10:57:59 pm
Marion 6  West Memphis 5

Sara Smith hit a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 7th to win 6-5

That is awsome.  Bet she was floating around the bases. Nothing better than a walk off homer.

3 Dollar

Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

What in the WINNIE THE POOH happened here Tigg?

Earl is my Hero!!

Wow, that's a little rough...

Earl is my Hero!!

Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

That was the golf score after one hole. My bad, my bad.

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

Some people are so gullable...

3 Dollar

GOOD ONE!  If only you could of seen the puzzled look on my face!  Heck, if only I could have seen that look?

;D ;) ;D :o

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: wildcatdad on April 19, 2010, 10:32:49 pm
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

OMG......After all of the crap talking......After all of the smack we all have had to endure on this board.  To get spanked by a 4a school that is struggling. ... Man... You are about to get tied to the whipping post....Buried under the Golden Palace...  Dude.. I have seem that bag of concrete you call a foot. Look out mouth... Here it comes...

Et tu, B-N-U??

3 Dollar

BTW Earl, extraordinary officiating in Prairie Grove on Saturday!  Thought that the HP ump in the Dardanelle-PG game did an outstanding job along with the one on third.  Still a little skeptical about the one on 1st.  He was behind the plate during the Dardanelle-Farmington match-up.  One of the smallest strike zones I've seen in quite some time.   ;)

Great Job!  I even told you so afterwards!   ;)

stattracker

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 20, 2010, 08:17:35 am
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

Nope. I knew it was wrong, but decided to play along as it was posted. Even told a few people that before i started posting. It was fun while it lasted. ;D

terminator

Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Good one Earl, finally I meet someone online with a mind as sharp as mine, one who can spell, and one devious enough to 'set up' a scenario such as this.

Heck, I even have to give Tigger credit for taking the  proverbial 'football' and running with it! God, it hurt to say that.....

Final score Bentonville 15  Pea Ridge 0

After some successful browsing of local newspapers sports sections could I deduce this score was a scam.  Like I said before, REALLY, who has Bentonville played and beaten.  A weak 4A school?

I knew the WEST was weak, but even Bentonville could beat up on and run rule Pea Ridge.

New 7A poll (Notice spelling of poll Tigger)

1...Bentonville
2...Cabot
3...Harber
4...Russellville
5...Southside
6...Fayetteville
7...Northside
8...Springdale
9...Central
10..Mount Saint Mary

That ought to make your day Tigger. ;D

wildcatdad

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 20, 2010, 08:26:25 am
Quote from: wildcatdad on April 19, 2010, 10:32:49 pm
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Et tu, B-N-U??

Just playing the game...  I was in the stands..  R.A was great behind the dish.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

des arc 10, barton 0, in 4 inn. On monday. D.a. Plays arkansas baptist today. GO DES ARC!

3 Dollar

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on April 20, 2010, 08:58:37 am
des arc 10, barton 0, in 4 inn. On monday. D.a. Plays arkansas baptist today. GO DES ARC!

Why did you all just play 4 innings?

I thought the run rule was 15 after 3 and 10 after 5?

;)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

3$, i dont know why it was 4 inn., thats just what i was told by 1 of moms.

birdman1981

3dollar

I like turdinators poll. Put Bentonville in the one hole. Maybe TT will quit his incessant whining.
As big as dude is, that is going to be one heck of an earthquake when Bentonville loses early at state.

terminator

Heck no, let him cry and whine.

ladycatmom

4-19-10
Rison 10
Parkers Chapel 7 at Parkers Chapel  :)

playing again monday the 26th at Rison

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: stattracker on April 20, 2010, 08:30:02 am
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

Nope. I knew it was wrong, but decided to play along as it was posted. Even told a few people that before i started posting. It was fun while it lasted. ;D

You are full of S*** Statt you are so blinded by your own self loving that you will take anything said and try to but down the team that will knock out of the State tournament. Your afraid of what the Tigers bring to the field you will do anything to make them look bad. NLR is the real deal I will give them that your team is average at best. This little test shows how much of the SHORT MAN complex you and you as TRUDMAN really have. I'm not talking about how tall you are!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

stattracker

Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 20, 2010, 12:37:39 pm
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

You are full of S*** Statt you are so blinded by your own self loving that you will take anything said and try to but down the team that will knock out of the State tournament. Your afraid of what the Tigers bring to the field you will do anything to make them look bad. NLR is the real deal I will give them that your team is average at best. This little test shows how much of the SHORT MAN complex you and you as TRUDMAN really have. I'm not talking about how tall you are!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Again, you keep thinking that. I told 3 people that I didn't believe that score and was going to still play with it since it was on there. I really don't give a crap if you believe that or not. Here is the bottom line TT. You have played exactly 2 maybe 3 good team that I can see. You have lost to 2 of them giving up double digits. You have the nerve to call us average? Think not. At least the two teams we have lost to are very good teams. We have beaten some very good teams as well. Our record and teams we have played speaks for itself.

As far as being afraid of what Bentonville brings to the table. I think not. You will be nothing more than a speed bump on the highway to Fayetteville and Bogle Park in May. I just hate that you will have to waste gas money to drive all the way down here to get your feelings hurt again. Wait, no I don't.

Oh, BTW, I couldn't understand half the crap you just wrote. I had to guess at some of it. As the terminator says, you can't spell worth a crap.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

trevster10

Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 20, 2010, 12:37:39 pm
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

You know TT, this started out as something that was sort of fun. Now, it's just annoying.

Bryant led the NLR game about half the time. Bryant was in position to win that game. An error proved to be the difference maker. So don't say they are good, and we are average. This is obviously incorrect.

And for the love of God, please use the spell check button. It does the fixing for you, just click it!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tommy TIGER

The teams you have played are no better then the teams the Tigers have played (NLR being the only one that is any good) so stop the BS

stattracker

Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 20, 2010, 06:29:05 pm
The teams you have played are no better then the teams the Tigers have played (NLR being the only one that is any good) so stop the BS

It is really time for you to stop the insanity.

stattracker

L.R. Central 2

Bryant       12

6 innings

jtnokomis

SEARCY - 2
JACKSONVILLE - 0

pitcherperfect

conway 10  msm  0   14ks for the new pitcher

Quite Frankly

Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

Simply awesome.  When you first posted it, I was afraid to jump in and comment in any manner. 
Simply awesome.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

April 20, 2010, 09:42:06 pm #35 Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 09:54:29 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
anyone know tonites des arc - arkansas baptist score?

just found out d.a. lost by 1

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: stattracker on April 20, 2010, 07:56:32 pm
L.R. Central 2

Bryant       12

6 innings

Solid win against one of those 7A Central powerhouses...

3 Dollar

4-20-10:

Dardanelle-8
Atkins-0

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: pitcherperfect on April 20, 2010, 08:28:42 pm
conway 10  msm  0   14ks for the new pitcher

And that makes you happy because...??

stattracker

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 05:52:20 am
Quote from: stattracker on April 20, 2010, 07:56:32 pm
L.R. Central 2

Bryant       12

6 innings

Solid win against one of those 7A Central powerhouses...

A "W" is a "W". L.R. Central has two very good players on their team and that was their scoring. You know what the bad thing is for you guys? L.R. Central would beat half the teams out of the West. IMO of course.

Earl is my Hero!!

April 21, 2010, 07:26:07 am #40 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 08:38:22 am by Earl is my Hero!!
You know, it's time to put an end to all this B.S. speculation and inane banter between two renowned Fearless Friday mental giants. Heed closely the observations of one of the most keen softball minds amongst us. One that has witnessed from a position of preeminence both teams at work.

Pitching
Bentonville features a senior in the circle that watched from the wings the past three seasons while one of the top players in the state lead the Tigers. Everyone in the Promised Land has been pleasantly surprised and quite pleased with her performance to date. Each game her ability and confidence grows. She spots the ball extremely well, has solid movement, but lacks top-end speed.

Bryant features a sophomore as their ace that gained invaluable experience during the Cinderella run of the Fab 5 in 2009. Unfortunately for the Hornets, Cinderellas glass cleats shattered in Bogle Park last May. She has solid movement, changes speed well, but also lacks top-end speed. The one thing working against the Hornets here is the well documented mechanics struggles of this individual coupled with the use of three-man umpire crews at state. As any umpire will tell you, it is much easier to detect such transgressions with that 3rd umpire on the field. The question is will the crew from the 7A Central that is likely to call the tournament have the intestinal fortitude to make the call.

Edge: EVEN

Offense
The Tigers have what is probably the best lead-off hitter in the State in Meg McGuirt (I understand Meg will be joining her older sister at the U of A next season). Meg continues to set records with each game and is certainly a tough out. Alex Sullivan has entered double-digits in the round-tripper arena. In fact, in the much discussed game against Russellville, Sully was paid the highest compliment a batter can receive when the Cyclones intentionally walked her when she came to bat with the bases loaded. Had they not, that game probably ends in a run-rule. The Tigers have received some unexpected pop in the lineup from freshman Katie Lacina while the rest of the lineup continues to deliver at the plate.

The Hornets have a legitimate deep ball threat of their own in the form of their catcher (sorry, don't know her name), but the author personally witnessed her plant two in the parking lot at the Bootsie earlier this season. Overall, the Hornets execute the short game more effectively, and will bite, scratch, and claw their way onto the bases. Once there, they are very effective at pushing runs across the plate.

Edge: Bentonville

Defense
Those that witnessed the abomination of a game the Tigers had versus Wynne may hold a false sense of defensive futility on the part of Bentonville. Suffice it to say, the issue in that game has been addressed, and the Tigers have performed admirably since that point. The one question mark is bunt coverage. For whatever reason, very few teams in NWA utilize this offensive philosophy, ergo, not many opportunities to defend same.

Bryant is very solid defensively, and if I may be so bold, it is probably the strength of their team. Many of these young ladies have played together for years at a high level of competitiveness. There is something to be said for cutting your teeth in good travel ball.

Edge: Bryant

Coaching
Coach Early was born and bred into a coaching family, and learned his trade from his legendary father while at UAM. Early runs his program at Bentonville like a college, and his Tigers are drilled from September through May. While not blessed with numerous players from the ranks of travel ball teams, he does an excellent job of identifying and developing talent in a very short time.

Coach Stepp is in her first year at Bryant after a successful run at Wynne in 2009. She inherited a very talented team allowing her to focus on the fine points of the game. However, she is a blond, and likes to refer to herself as the Queen of Softball (love ya Debbie!).

Intangibles
The decline of talent at Fayetteville has hurt the overall strength of the 7A West, and due to geographical constraints, it is difficult for the Tigers to find quality opponents to fill their non-conference schedule. Bentonville will also have to travel to Cabot this year, sleep in hotels, and deal with unfamiliar officials.

The Hornets have faced a tougher non-conference schedule, playing the Greenbriars and Bentons of the world. Bryant will get to sleep in their own beds and make the short drive to Cabot and see the same officials they see game in and game out.

Folks, IMO, there isn't that much separating the two teams. Feel free to wallow in your false sense of superiority, but from the perspective of this student of the game...

Mike Love

Thats real nice, Earl...now what do you think are Sheridan's chances against Bentonville and Fayetteville next weekend?

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Mike Love on April 21, 2010, 07:47:56 am
Thats real nice, Earl...now what do you think are Sheridan's chances against Bentonville and Fayetteville next weekend?

Slim to none :D

Seriously, I have not seen Sheridan, therefore I am not in a position to provide any intelligent insight into those games. However, I can assure you the officiating will be exemplary...

mack

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 07:26:07 am
You know, it's time to put an end to all this B.S. speculation and inane banter between two renowned Fearless Friday mental giants. Heed closely the observations of one of the most keen softball minds amongst us. One that has witnessed from a position of preeminence both teams at work.

Pitching
Bentonville features a senior in the circle that watched from the wings the past three seasons while one of the top players in the state lead the Tigers. Everyone in the Promised Land has been pleasantly surprised and quite pleased with her performance to date. Each game her ability and confidence grows. She spots the ball extremely well, has solid movement, but lacks top-end speed.

Bryant features a sophomore as their ace that gained invaluable experience during the Cinderella run of the Fab 5 in 2009. Unfortunately for the Hornets, Cinderellas glass cleats shattered in Bogle Park last May. She has solid movement, changes speed well, but also lacks top-end speed. The one thing working against the Hornets here is the well documented mechanics struggles of this individual coupled with the use of three-man umpire crews at state. As any umpire will tell you, it is much easier to detect such transgressions with that 3rd umpire on the field. The question is will the crew from the 7A Central that is likely to call the tournament have the intestinal fortitude to make the call.

Offense
The Tigers have what is probably the best lead-off hitter in the State in Meg McGuirt (I understand Meg will be joining her older sister at the U of A next season). Meg continues to set records with each game and is certainly a tough out. Alex Sullivan has entered double-digits in the round-tripper arena. In fact, in the much discussed game against Russellville, Sully was paid the highest compliment a batter can receive when the Cyclones intentionally walked her when she came to bat with the bases loaded. Had they not, that game probably ends in a run-rule. The Tigers have received some unexpected pop in the lineup from freshman Katie Lacina while the rest of the lineup continues to deliver at the plate.

The Hornets have a legitimate deep ball threat of their own in the form of their catcher (sorry, don't know her name), but the author personally witnessed her plant two in the parking lot at the Bootsie earlier this season. Overall, the Hornets execute the short game more effectively, and will bite, scratch, and claw their way onto the bases. Once there, they are very effective at pushing runs across the plate.

Defense
Those that witnessed the abomination of a game the Tigers had versus Wynne may hold a false sense of defensive futility on the part of Bentonville. Suffice it tho say, the issue in that game has been addressed, and the Tigers have performed admirably since that point. The one question mark is bunt coverage. For whatever reason, very few teams in NWA utilize this offensive philosophy, ergo, not many opportunities to defend same.

Bryant is very solid defensively, and if I may be so bold, it is probably the strength of their team. Many of these young ladies have played together for years at a high level of competitiveness. There is something to be said for cutting your teeth in good travel ball.

Coaching
Coach Early was born and bred into a coaching family, and learned his trade from his legendary father while at UAM. Early runs his program at Bentonville like a college, and his Tigers are drilled from September through May. While not blessed with numerous players from the ranks of travel ball teams, he does an excellent job of identifying and developing talent in a very short time.

Coach Stepp is in her first year at Bryant after a successful run at Wynne in 2009. She inherited a very talented team allowing her to focus on the fine points of the game. However, she is a blond, and likes to refer to herself as the Queen of Softball (love ya Debbie!).

Intangibles
The decline of talent at Fayetteville has hurt the overall strength of the 7A West, and due to geographical constraints, it is difficult for the Tigers to find quality opponents to fill their non-conference schedule. Bentonville will also have to travel to Cabot this year, sleep in hotels, and deal with unfamiliar officials.

The Hornets had faced a tougher non-conference schedule, playing the Greenbriars and Bentons of the world. Bryant will get to sleep in their own beds and make the short drive to Cabot and see the same officials they see game in and game out.

Folks, IMO, there isn't that much separating the two teams. Feel free to wallow in your false sense of superiority, but from the perspective of this student of the game...

Cheese business slow this morning, eh?  ;D ;D ;D

Pretty good analysis of the two teams.  I haven't seen you guys enough to comment on a lot of your points.  I have seen Bryant enough to be able to comment.  IMO, Bryant has one of the most potent offenses 1-9 that I have seen in a while.  They have not put up the numbers most expected this year, but they can hurt you at each position in the lineup.  They may well be a mirror-image of Bentonville.  The difference, in my humble opinion, is the experience factor.  That first trip to the finals is a big advantage.  They are a pretty hungry group right now.

The bright spot for everybody this year is that there are no Lunds, Summerfords, Barfields or Sheldons around to shut people smooth, flat, ridiculous mad down.  It is a hitter's season in the 7A this year.

I would give the left one that my wife keeps in a jar by the bed to see a semifinal matchup between Bentonville and Bryant!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Mike Love

??? Earl, you were the field ump in the game at the Bootsie, Sheridan vs Batesville. That was a Sheridan w, 9-1.  We will see for ourselves next weekend.  Mack, I thought she had both in the jar. lol

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Mike Love on April 21, 2010, 09:03:14 am
??? Earl, you were the field ump in the game at the Bootsie, Sheridan vs Batesville. That was a Sheridan w, 9-1.  We will see for ourselves next weekend.  Mack, I thought she had both in the jar. lol

True that, true that.

I remember Sheridan looked pretty good, but more so Batesville's performance was forgetable.

stattracker

QuoteCheese business slow this morning, eh?   

Pretty good analysis of the two teams.  I haven't seen you guys enough to comment on a lot of your points.  I have seen Bryant enough to be able to comment.  IMO, Bryant has one of the most potent offenses 1-9 that I have seen in a while.  They have not put up the numbers most expected this year, but they can hurt you at each position in the lineup.  They may well be a mirror-image of Bentonville.  The difference, in my humble opinion, is the experience factor.  That first trip to the finals is a big advantage.  They are a pretty hungry group right now.

The bright spot for everybody this year is that there are no Lunds, Summerfords, Barfields or Sheldons around to shut people smooth, flat, ridiculous mad down.  It is a hitter's season in the 7A this year.

I would give the left one that my wife keeps in a jar by the bed to see a semifinal matchup between Bentonville and Bryant!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that would mean NLR would probably be 1st and that's not what I want. I am really hoping for a NLR/Bentonville semi-final to be honest.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: mack on April 21, 2010, 08:47:23 am
Cheese business slow this morning, eh?  ;D ;D ;D

Note the time of the initial post my friend.

The Earl began crafting his tome of eloquence, insight, and intelligence at 6:30am, but was forced to pull a Joseph Smith and recite the entire opus from memory due to an inopportune computer glitch (as opposed to burning "the word of God in the fireplace)...

pitcherperfect

Earl
does anything ever make you happy I thought this thread was about (Scores 4/19-4/23)  I guess it kind of got out of hand?

blacksox3

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 07:26:07 am

Pitching

Offense

Defense
Those that witnessed the abomination of a game the Tigers had versus Wynne may hold a false sense of defensive futility on the part of Bentonville. Suffice it to say, the issue in that game has been addressed, and the Tigers have performed admirably since that point. The one question mark is bunt coverage. For whatever reason, very few teams in NWA utilize this offensive philosophy, ergo, not many opportunities to defend same.

Coaching

Intangibles

The Hornets have faced a tougher non-conference schedule, playing the Greenbriars and Bentons of the world. Bryant will get to sleep in their own beds and make the short drive to Cabot and see the same officials they see game in and game out.

A few tidbits for the Earl. 
1.  How is pitching against conference foes invaluable experience as a FRESHMAN albeit.  Pretty sure she held her own even with the leaping calls.

2.  Bryant features 7 count em' 7 girls w/ BA's well over .300 and with 3 over .400  Their lineup easily is best with NLR's if not better in certain areas.  Would like to hear what the Tiger's lineup is doing 1-9 other than the few yoiu spoke of already to get a better comparison.

3.  Would have to disagree with you as well on the defense of Bryant.  Not near as good defensively this year as last year IMO.  Did hear about the 10+ error game the Tigers have already had.  Bryant may have a better defense than the Tigers, but not the strong point of the team.  Not even close.

Love to hear your reply

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas