• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Arkansas® Vs Auburn Game Thread

Started by RD™, October 07, 2006, 10:06:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

October 07, 2006, 10:06:55 am Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 10:09:44 am by RD™
Can Houston® Nutt® pull of this miracle? Hopefully the Razorbacks® execute a good game plan, they have had two weeks up in Fayetteville® preparing for the SEC®'s best team this week.

RD™

jbell96

Quote from: RD™ on October 07, 2006, 10:06:55 am
Can Houston® Nutt® pull of this miracle? Hopefully the Razorbacks® execute a good game plan, they have had two weeks up in Fayetteville® preparing for the SEC®'s best team this week.

If Nutt pulls one out of his arse today I will put his picture as my avatar for a week and change my profile name to Nutt Hugger. That is how confident I am that we won't win today.

RD™

I have to shave my head, made a bet with a guy at work. Not that I am a mophead anyways.

RD™

Quote from: Johnny Drama on October 07, 2006, 10:21:53 am
Quote from: RD™ on October 07, 2006, 10:06:55 am

If Nutt pulls one out of his arse today I will put his picture as my avatar for a week and change my profile name to Nutt Hugger. That is how confident I am that we won't win today.
Don't forget it's Nutt® Hugger

SandLizard04

All images, mentions, and any related reference to Houston® Dale® Nutt® are copyright the University® of Arkansas® at Fayetteville®.

Woo® Pig® Sooie®.

RD™

This offensive line is going to manhandle Arkansas today, 11 - yards on Kenny Irons first run.

RD™

GREAT DEFNESIVE STOP! Looks like Auburn tried the ole throwback.

Eric_Mullins34

Good play by #92, he continues to impress me.

Eric_Mullins34

RD™

Good start for our defense, we got them in a 3rd and long situation, and we didn't let them escape.

Eric_Mullins34

Good job, good coverage on that play only giving up the short pass...4th and 13 for Auburn..punt!:D

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

run it with power!!!!!!!!!!! we can beat these guys!!

Eric_Mullins34

Man, it's gonna be hard to run on the Tiger's D today..

RD™

The screen to Felix, good for a First Down!

Eric_Mullins34

Screen!!! Yeah baby! 1st down!!!..Movin the ball always gains momentum

RD™

Peyton Hillis on the slant for a First Down!

Eric_Mullins34

That a way Peyton Hillis! Dang, we are movin the BALL!! They are going to shut down the run but I know we still have to do it to wear the D down and to open up the pass

RD™

HUGE GAIN on the Mis Direction!!!!! Way to Go FELIX!

Eric_Mullins34

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! REVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

dc24

Eric_Mullins34

That extra week of practicing on this great Auburn team has really helped us so far it appears!

Anaxagoras

So far, I'm impressed... Go Hogs, keep it up.

RD™

The power play isn't going to work today...it's going to have to be misdirection, sweeps, option...up the middle uh uh.

RD™

Eric_Mullins34

great play call...bad throw and catch....and its good....3-0!! We're beatin Auburn!!!!! Yay!!! lets see how long it lasts

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Ok let's  go our there and  get the ball back and get 7   next time

Anaxagoras

Woo Pig Sooooie! Anyway we can have the game end now? :-P

RD™

RD™

We are getting in there backfield...I'm loving this so far.

Eric_Mullins34

Loss of 4 yards!!!! This D is really freaking impressing me, they are having a great game so far, as the offense! If we keep this up....omg..that would be freakin awesome

RD™

radan23

Eric_Mullins34

Incomplete!!! Yeeee Hawww!!! 3 and out....This Defense is awesome right now!!!!

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

RD™

Our Defense keeps this intensity up, AUBURN IS FRICKED!

We have taken the crowd out of it, Tuberville is scratching his head, we are mixing it up on offense, we are getting in the backfield...my goodness, this is a whole different team!

Eddie Goodson

Eric_Mullins34

Quote from: RD™ on October 07, 2006, 11:33:12 am
Our Defense keeps this intensity up, AUBURN IS FRICKED!

We have taken the crowd out of it, Tuberville is scratching his head, we are mixing it up on offense, we are getting in the backfield...my goodness, this is a whole different team!
If they keep that intensity up RD, you are FRICKED....you and your bright and shiny bald head...haha...Great Pass!!!

Anaxagoras

Nice job keeping Mustain free, he's got time to make a sandwich back there.

Uncle Ivan

Auburn will make adjustments and when that happens, the whipping is on.

Eric_Mullins34

radan23

thats another arkansas razorback...FIRST DOWN!!

Eric_Mullins34

Thats a nice run right there against this Auburn D, anything over 1 or 2 yards is.

RD™

Eric_Mullins34

OMG OMG OMG OMG TD MONK TD MONK TD MONK!!!!!!!

Anaxagoras

RD™

radan23

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas