• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandy - Vandy - Vandy

Started by fastdrop, March 11, 2012, 03:49:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fastdrop

True Believer

Darn it.  I should have bought a Vandy hoodie when I was in Nashville a couple weeks. ago.  Wonderful job by the boys!!   

Uncle Ivan

The Kentucky fanbase is basically Alabama with coats.

They deserve a piece of garbage in Calipari.

fastdrop

My dislike of Kentucky goes way back to before them stealing Calipari from the Tigers..... When Eddie Sutton said he would of crawled on his hands and knees to Kentucky for that job ---- I hold grudges a long time. Taking Cal just opened up old wounds.

Rulesman

Quote from: fastdrop on March 12, 2012, 08:50:10 pm
My dislike of Kentucky goes way back to before them stealing Calipari from the Tigers..... When Eddie Sutton said he would of crawled on his hands and knees to Kentucky for that job ---- I hold grudges a long time. Taking Cal just opened up old wounds.
Kentucky can have Mr. Arrogance. Memphis hasn't lost a thing with him gone... unless you call losing one and dones who can't spell A-C-T a loss.

Hoghead

Quote from: Rulesman on March 12, 2012, 10:15:11 pm
Kentucky can have Mr. Arrogance. Memphis hasn't lost a thing with him gone... unless you call losing one and dones who can't spell A-C-T a loss.
Seriously, did you care if Rose graduated from Memphis ? He was there to play basketball. As with most of the team Memphis has now. You're supposed to cheat to get them in to school !  LOL !

Rulesman

Quote from: Hoghead on March 13, 2012, 01:42:58 am
Seriously, did you care if Rose PICK YOUR PLAYER graduated from Memphis PICK YOUR D-1 SCHOOL? He was there to play basketball. As with most of the team Memphis PICK YOUR D-1 SCHOOL has now. You're supposed to cheat to get them in to school !  LOL !
Fixed that for you...  ;)

Hoghead

Quote from: Rulesman on March 13, 2012, 09:58:19 am
Seriously, did you care if Rose PICK YOUR PLAYER graduated from Memphis PICK YOUR D-1 SCHOOL? He was there to play basketball. As with most of the team Memphis PICK YOUR D-1 SCHOOL has now. You're supposed to cheat to get them in to school !  LOL !
I'll agree with that. Eddie Sutton was Fedexing money to players when he was at Kentucky. We want discuss his ways at Arkansas........He won ! thats what counts in college basketball. If you happen to GRADUATE ! God bless ya !

Mulerider

Quote from: Hoghead on March 14, 2012, 02:58:39 am
Quote from: Rulesman on March 13, 2012, 09:58:19 am
I'll agree with that. Eddie Sutton was Fedexing money to players when he was at Kentucky. We want discuss his ways at Arkansas........He won ! thats what counts in college basketball. If you happen to GRADUATE ! God bless ya !

Unless your Bobby Knight, then you won and you graduated or you didn't play.  But I forgot, he was to hard on his kids so he can't coach anymore!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas