• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrino to Texas???

Started by fastdrop, December 02, 2011, 06:30:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

The one reason I would have given this idea any consideration at all is that I do not see what Texas sees in Mack Brown. 

bfp

Quote from: redwolf143 on April 12, 2012, 09:45:26 am
Tech or TAMU may hire him, the rest of the schools in Texas either have a head coach or too much integrity.
A&M wouldn't hire him, but them dumb t-sippers in Austin would!!

Valleysports

Mmmmm you do realize everyone else, in the world, would be amused to hear an Arkansan say that?  ::)

I came through the Bill and Hillary Clinton International Airport Wed.  They're doing a lot of construction and the ceiling tiles are missing, wires are hanging, it looks like the place has been stripped.  My buddy, from Ok, said yep it's obvious the Clinton's were here - they stole everything just like when they left the White House.  :D

redwolf143

Quote from: bfp on April 12, 2012, 09:12:05 pm
Quote from: redwolf143 on April 12, 2012, 09:45:26 am
Tech or TAMU may hire him, the rest of the schools in Texas either have a head coach or too much integrity.
A&M wouldn't hire him, but them dumb t-sippers in Austin would!!

History says otherwise. 

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Valleysports on April 12, 2012, 09:48:58 pm

I came through the Bill and Hillary Clinton International Airport Wed.  They're doing a lot of construction and the ceiling tiles are missing, wires are hanging, it looks like the place has been stripped.  My buddy, from Ok, said yep it's obvious the Clinton's were here - they stole everything just like when they left the White House.  :D

Having it renamed after those two reprobates is highly embarrassing - fitting, considering that his presidency was precisely that.

Iknewthemwhen

Petrino not likely to coach college for a while if ever.  Even a pro job is going to be iffy for a while.  Exception maybe, if a highly motivated university president and AD want to make a big move in a short time with a small D1 that traditionally has been at the bottom of the barrell.  They may take a big chance on Bobby.  If you don't care about past problems, you lay down a strict  set of rules for Bobby and then hold him to them.  He is a great coach, not such a great person.

Texarkana_Piggie

just thinking......with his massive ego and arrogance overload, he would fit right in at UT.  he's just like 99.9% of their fans.

True Believer

He could coach at Texas High. 

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: True Believer on April 15, 2012, 01:50:20 pm
He could coach at Texas High. 

ha ha ha ha!  he would really fit in there!  ha!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas