• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Concord vs. Westside round 3 tonight

Started by Catfish, January 13, 2017, 02:29:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who ya got?

Concord
Westside

Catfish

This will be the third time this season that the boys have matched up. Concord has won the previous two games. The first in overtime, the second in double overtime. Both games were played at Westside. Tonight they come to concord.

Also, the girls face the eagles and last time they matched up concord girls won by around 20 without one of our best players. Who do y'all got winning these games? Go Pirates

BannerMountainMan

Westside boys somehow pull it out and Concord girls win by 25

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 13, 2017, 02:43:19 pm
I will be in attendance tonite.... my Carlton boy has been playing much better laitly. I believe he will have a huge game tonite. We are lookin to stir some turds tonite. It is obvious we are better. Concord seems to have the games of there lives against us and we have the worst of ours. But not tonite. This dad is ready to watch some good high school ball y'all. Ha ha. Good luck to all athletes this eve. Eagles! Eagles!
😳

gamechanger11

Concord boys are in the head of westside. Concord boys win at home by I believe 12
Westside girls have been playing much better as of late the sophs are starting to come around feels like and upset brewing westside by 7.

BLUEBLOOD

Hard to believe the "better team" has lost both games to the same team. 

FAN is short for "fanatic"
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thebigtiger

Quote from: gamechanger11 on January 13, 2017, 02:55:04 pm
Concord boys are in the head of westside. Concord boys win at home by I believe 12
Westside girls have been playing much better as of late the sophs are starting to come around feels like and upset brewing westside by 7.
For what it's worth I think Concord girls are 30 points better than WSGF. And I think WSGFs boys are better than Concord boys by 10-15. 
Fired up Coach Edgar, fired up players and fired up fans!
Don't count us out just yet!

Hero of Twin Groves

Everything I've seen and heard concord girls 25 points better than Wsgf. I wouldn't show up till the boys game.

Catfish

Catfish

Catfish

ballmember

CrispyLips

WSGF girls win by 5 I think
WSGF boys lose by 9.... To me they seemed very streaky and looked to #12 to run the show.. Could be pretty good come tournament time IF they can be a more consistent

Eagle_Mom_2

January 14, 2017, 01:44:33 pm #12 Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 06:16:38 pm by Eagle_Mom_2
Quote from: gamechanger11 on January 13, 2017, 02:55:04 pm
Well, just as I thought previously,  gamechanger knows our conference very well. Called this upset yesterday in girls

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas