• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scores

Started by HorseFeathers, January 10, 2017, 03:53:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

January 10, 2017, 03:53:12 pm Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:28:45 pm by HorseFeathers
Post em

BannerMountainMan

Concord/Shirley, Shirley's gym bad bad service. Prolly no scores till end

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 10, 2017, 04:36:54 pm
Concord/Shirley, Shirley's gym bad bad service. Prolly no scores till end

Who's Shirley got Friday(I'm to lazy to look it up right now)?

BannerMountainMan

They off the rest of the week but got- @Pangburn Next Tuesday and @Westside next Friday.

Catfish

Final Girls

Concord 64

Shirley 26

Catfish

Halftime Boys

Concord 26

Shirley 37

BannerMountainMan

62-32 Shirley end of 3rd quarter

Catfish

BannerChaser95

Acorn sr girls 60
Kirby 47

Kirby sr boys 72
Acorn 38

CrispyLips

WSGF boys beat pangburn

Catfish

Big bad Timbo got beat by Midland tonight. By 23

BLUEBLOOD

Dierks girls & boys beat Springhill.  Girls won by around 10 and boys by about 15.  Don't know exact scores.

RedWolf275

BIC boys over Bay 66-55

Bay girls over BIC 62-36

Bomberman

Cotter Warriors over Norfork Panthers 72-65

Lady Panthers over the Lady Warriors 77-29

Big Boy

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on January 11, 2017, 08:01:08 am
Dierks girls & boys beat Springhill.  Girls won by around 10 and boys by about 15.  Don't know exact scores.
Girls won 57-47.  First time in 6 years the Dierks Sr. Girls have beaten SH. 

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Big Boy on January 11, 2017, 09:26:02 am
Girls won 57-47.  First time in 6 years the Dierks Sr. Girls have beaten SH.

Girls are playing pretty well right now.  Acorn & Kirby games will tell the tale.  I like the direction they are going.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on January 11, 2017, 09:32:53 am
Girls are playing pretty well right now.  Acorn & Kirby games will tell the tale.  I like the direction they are going.

Hasn't Dierks already beat acorn once?

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 11, 2017, 09:33:51 am
Hasn't Dierks already beat acorn once?

Yes.  But Acorn is playing better ball recently as well.

Mamba13

Lead Hill Girls Beat Deer By around 20, Deer Boys over Lead Hill 86-73 LH hung around Deer may be the toughest place to play in 1A.

CrispyLips

Moonshiner

letitfly

Has anybody heard anything about the Pigg kid from Sparkman? Heard he's having a good year averaging about 17 a game

letitfly

Quote from: letitfly on January 12, 2017, 10:15:19 am
Has anybody heard anything about the Pigg kid from Sparkman? Heard he's having a good year averaging about 17 a game.He's a senior
Heard his season high is 29 against Ouachita on Ouachita's Homecoming

BLUEBLOOD

Dierks senior teams both beat Murfreesboro last night.  Girls won 54-31.  Boys won 61-18.

BannerChaser95

Kirby sr girls 52
Mt. Ida 39

BannerChaser95

HALF
Kirby 41
Mt. Ida 14

BannerChaser95

Kirby 69
Mt ida 27

Was 22-4 after 1. Mt ida had only  19 entering the 4th.

NEark tigers

Earle 45
Bay.   20

Half

NEark tigers

Earle 45
Bay.   20

Half

BannerMountainMan

Shirley loses to Pangburn, head stretcher, first game I've missed in a while, I will blame this loss on me

Tigger

It was a good game.  Pangburn lead by as much as 8, Shirley's biggest lead was 3.  Pangburn played very good defense and controlled the tempo the whole game.  Final was 59-52.

Catfish

Pangburn is a good team. Concord goes there Friday night.

Bomberman

Norfork Lady Panthers over Mammoth Springs Lady Bears 85-29

Mammoth Springs over Norfork 56-44

Thechosen1

Looks like Earle slaughtered bay lol. Didn't see this but heard it was about 40

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Thechosen1 on January 18, 2017, 12:36:05 pm
Looks like Earle slaughtered bay lol. Didn't see this but heard it was about 40
2A forum had it at 37, I heard bay also was beaten pretty badly by BIC, what are these teams doing that aren't even keeping it close. I understand that they are both good 2A teams. But I mean 37 points to a team only one class above you? Is it a bad matchup personal wise? Or does this say nothing about bay. Earle is just being Earle?

LHHC

Quote from: Bomberman on January 18, 2017, 10:18:14 am
Norfork Lady Panthers over Mammoth Springs Lady Bears 85-29

Mammoth Springs over Norfork 56-44

That Norfork coach apparently likes to run the score up

Oldref

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 18, 2017, 03:43:54 pm
2A forum had it at 37, I heard bay also was beaten pretty badly by BIC, what are these teams doing that aren't even keeping it close. I understand that they are both good 2A teams. But I mean 37 points to a team only one class above you? Is it a bad matchup personal wise? Or does this say nothing about bay. Earle is just being Earle?
Bay lost by 27 at Earle and 10 at BIC. Lets just say they play in a tough blended conference. I would say going to Earle, EPC, Marked Tree and BIC is pretty tough compared to lots of other blended conference. Nothing much you can say but Earle is tough when they get all their players get on the floor and last night they played well. All yall should make a trip there sometime and play them. Call them up and get a game there. This year scores have been all over the place and I expect that to continue. 

BannerChaser95

If the jury is still out on Nevada, you can tell they have made their minds up. Worst pressure defense I've seen in a while. Slow, not going to beat you as a team, and very undisciplined

Nevada 17

Caddo hills 16
@ half
@ Nashville tournament. 

~WPS~

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 18, 2017, 08:27:14 pm
If the jury is still out on Nevada, you can tell they have made their minds up. Worst pressure defense I've seen in a while. Slow, not going to beat you as a team, and very undisciplined

Nevada 17

Caddo hills 16
@ half
@ Nashville tournament.
What was the final score?

BannerChaser95

Quote from: ~WPS~ on January 18, 2017, 09:57:46 pm
What was the final score?
42 Nevada- 25 Caddo hills
Caddo hills could have won by 10 had they made any of their shots. I believe it was about 15 missed shots with in 3 feet in a row. caddo did what they want but couldn't finish anything. This was a rough game to watch. Nevada has to play better or Emerson will be the 1 seed in the regionals since its at there place

yesteryearman

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 19, 2017, 07:05:51 am
Caddo hills could have won by 10 had they made any of their shots. I believe it was about 15 missed shots with in 3 feet in a row. caddo did what they want but couldn't finish anything. This was a rough game to watch. Nevada has to play better or Emerson will be the 1 seed in the regionals since its at there place

No question Nevada's coaching is iffy at best, but there is no doubting Nevada's athletic ability.  Seems to me they are a team that will play hard when they want to.  With their rivalry against Emerson I see them buckling down during the district and regional tournament, likely winning both, and going to state as a number one seed.  I believe they could win a couple of games there, but against the likes of Kirby or Bay their lack of coaching and discipline will come to bite them.  Nevada is a true "front-runner" type team.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 19, 2017, 07:05:51 am

So Caddo missed a 27 point shot?  Nice.......
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BannerChaser95

Quote from: yesteryearman on January 19, 2017, 12:23:33 pm
No question Nevada's coaching is iffy at best, but there is no doubting Nevada's athletic ability.  Seems to me they are a team that will play hard when they want to.  With their rivalry against Emerson I see them buckling down during the district and regional tournament, likely winning both, and going to state as a number one seed.  I believe they could win a couple of games there, but against the likes of Kirby or Bay their lack of coaching and discipline will come to bite them.  Nevada is a true "front-runner" type team.
last night a boy had 2-3 turnovers in a row. The coach pulls him and he sits on the bench, coach probably said something to him, but he was sitting down for about 30 seconds and decided to get off the bench. The coach pointed to his seat he just walked to the end and set in the floor. This is a starter acting that way.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on January 19, 2017, 12:39:43 pm
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
missed probably 30 points worth of shots in the paint alone, not to mention 5-6 threes they air balled alone, not just missed. I'm talking just staring missing back board and everything. Caddo may have shot 30%. So yes 27 point swing had they made any of their shots

NWA Hawg

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on January 19, 2017, 12:39:43 pm
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Where did this 27 point number come from?

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: fann07 on January 19, 2017, 02:18:26 pm
Where did this 27 point number come from?

"42 Nevada- 25 Caddo hills
Caddo hills could have won by 10 had they made any of their shots."

42-25=17 (margin of defeat) +10 (COULD have won by) = 27 points

Catfish

Rural Special comes to Concord tonight for a make up game that was on schedule on the 6th but postponed because of snow. Concord boys should win big, but girls should be a good one. Rural Special girls have beaten Concord twice already this year.

mijally

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 19, 2017, 01:57:13 pm
last night a boy had 2-3 turnovers in a row. The coach pulls him and he sits on the bench, coach probably said something to him, but he was sitting down for about 30 seconds and decided to get off the bench. The coach pointed to his seat he just walked to the end and set in the floor. This is a starter acting that way.
Every player I ever played with a long time ago did the same thing including myself. If the coach benches me then I get to pick the seat. I'm not your hound dog that's gonna heel where you say. I'm one of your basketball players and I'll sit where I say.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: mijally on January 19, 2017, 04:34:21 pm
Every player I ever played with a long time ago did the same thing including myself. If the coach benches me then I get to pick the seat. I'm not your hound dog that's gonna heel where you say. I'm one of your basketball players and I'll sit where I say.
he set down, the coach began to get on to him. He got up. And began to act as if he was a 12 year old. If you can't take what I say as a coach. Don't expect to play for me. That's how it should be but undisciplined play results in this type of behavior.

Moonshiner

Most kids aren't coachable these days.  Their egos are larger than the team and mommy says they don't have to listen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas