• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Democrat Gazette Super 6 Girls

Started by redrider30, January 09, 2017, 09:19:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redrider30

1. Wonderview.............................21-2
2. Norfork....................................24-1
3. Kirby.......................................16-3
4. Mt. Vernon-Enola......................19-5
5. Bay.........................................16-7
6. Izard County.............................17-4

Any Comments?

Mr. Pappagiorgio

gobblerfire

Wonderview and Norfork should be 1 and 2 respectively. Not sure on how good Kirby is but Mt. Vernon is overrated and no one is talking about Nemo. I know Nemo's record is 14-7 but they are a team that will be in the final 4 come tourney time. IMO!!

J.D.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: J.D. on January 09, 2017, 11:06:56 am
Nemo Vista is #3 or #4 in the state.

Aren't you supposed to be on a honey moon or something?

Catfish

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 09, 2017, 03:58:19 pm
Aren't you supposed to be on a honey moon or something?

Nah ol JD is kicking off the start of City League basketball! I seen him hooping last night. Yall get that win JD?

J.D.

January 11, 2017, 02:29:31 am #6 Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 02:32:22 am by J.D.
Quote from: Catfish on January 10, 2017, 09:39:41 am
Nah ol JD is kicking off the start of City League basketball! I seen him hooping last night. Yall get that win JD?

Of course, had to start the season off right.

LHHC

SackAttack

Catfish

LHHC

Anybody have today's rankings for boys and girls?

SackAttack

Quote from: LHHC on January 22, 2017, 06:44:16 pm
Anybody have today's rankings for boys and girls?
They havent changed much or any at all. Democrat is on fire with their research!! Nemo not in top six and have beat Mt.Vernon twice and Wonderview once. On top of it as usual!!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: SackAttack on January 22, 2017, 07:02:33 pm
They havent changed much or any at all. Democrat is on fire with their research!! Nemo not in top six and have beat Mt.Vernon twice and Wonderview once. On top of it as usual!!

So, just because they've won 3 straight state titles, have the top 2 players from said titles back, have really only lost to bigger classification schools aside from the no. 1 team in their class, have won multiple games against teams in this top 6, you think they should be ranked? Kind of flawed logic to think performance on the court and strength of schedule should affect their ranking isn't it? I mean, seems you're letting facts and statistics get in the way of something that should just be opinion based on some arbitrary ranking system by people who haven't actually seen any of these small school teams play. Sack needs to quit trying to be reasonable and just let the folks in Little Rock rank these teams according to coolest mascot, or however they seem to be doing it.

SackAttack

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 22, 2017, 07:40:59 pm
So, just because they've won 3 straight state titles, have the top 2 players from said titles back, have really only lost to bigger classification schools aside from the no. 1 team in their class, have won multiple games against teams in this top 6, you think they should be ranked? Kind of flawed logic to think performance on the court and strength of schedule should affect their ranking isn't it? I mean, seems you're letting facts and statistics get in the way of something that should just be opinion based on some arbitrary ranking system by people who haven't actually seen any of these small school teams play. Sack needs to quit trying to be reasonable and just let the folks in Little Rock rank these teams according to coolest mascot, or however they seem to be doing it.
I kinda love you EagleMom because you are the only person on this board besides me of course that thinks Im reasonable if you know what I mean!! For the longest I thought I was my biggest fan!

HorseFeathers

Your best post yet haha

SackAttack

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 22, 2017, 08:54:27 pm
Your best post yet haha
I keep telling everybody that she is intellectually superior to the posters on this board. You have to read between the lines if you know what I mean!! She speaks on a level few besides me of course can comprehend!! Glad somebody finally saw the genius that is EagleMOm

94hogs

Whats the ADG rankings look like this boys and girls?

TheOfficial

+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas