• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Job opening or Great jobs to get in 1A

Started by thebigtiger, December 30, 2016, 10:24:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigtiger

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any job openings have come up or any great jobs may be coming up?  I know I was really impressed with West Side Greers Ferrys facilities and community.  I heard that girls coach is new and from there boys coach been there awhile.  Amazing atmosphere at that tournament this week very impressed let me know if anyone has heard anything.  I have a couple friends that are coaches wanting to move into this area.

TheGovernor

That's a good question. Maybe you should ask your colleagues Coach Edgar. As for you, keep doing what ur doing at Timbo, build them up son show the world what Timbo is made of. Let the haters hate and the players play. Remember this saying "if they are not with us they are against us". Tell your players that  before you play Shirley I know they will get pumped up

Catfish

Quote from: thebigtiger on December 30, 2016, 10:24:26 pm
Just wondering if anyone has heard of any job openings have come up or any great jobs may be coming up?  I know I was really impressed with West Side Greers Ferrys facilities and community.  I heard that girls coach is new and from there boys coach been there awhile.  Amazing atmosphere at that tournament this week very impressed let me know if anyone has heard anything.  I have a couple friends that are coaches wanting to move into this area.

Timbo will be upset to find out you're trying to leave. Since you got them fired up and all

no mascot

Oh my goodness! Catfish you are on fire today!

ballmember

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Daddy eagle on December 31, 2016, 11:27:39 pm
Tigers coach
Tigers coach
Tigles coach
Tigles coach
Tagles coach
Eagles coach
Doesn't that sound better coach Edger?! Come on coach Edger  we need a better leader to my warriers. We are a grate team with a suparstar player that has a grate head on his shoulders!! We want Edger. .

I'm the words of that Lee Costco fella my husband watches on College Game Day every Saturday...Not so fast my friend!
Daddy Eagle is jumping the gun a bit. Coach Richey and Coach Davis are 2 of the best in the business. I don't see anything this Egger fella brings except arrogance. Davis consistently brings the most full court press defense to the table, while Coach Richey has mastered the elusive 2-3 zone. Not sure why we'd downgrade coaches to a guy who throws tantrums on the sideline.

brock

SackAttack

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 01, 2017, 09:31:07 am
I'm the words of that Lee Costco fella my husband watches on College Game Day every Saturday...Not so fast my friend!
Daddy Eagle is jumping the gun a bit. Coach Richey and Coach Davis are 2 of the best in the business. I don't see anything this Egger fella brings except arrogance. Davis consistently brings the most full court press defense to the table, while Coach Richey has mastered the elusive 2-3 zone. Not sure why we'd downgrade coaches to a guy who throws tantrums on the sideline.
Okay I dont recognize the name Egger as being a local coach. Is he somebodies Asst.?? Volunteer guy out of the pee wee program or something?? Athletic director at a satellite program?? Help me out here please

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: SackAttack on January 01, 2017, 07:36:53 pm
Okay I dont recognize the name Egger as being a local coach. Is he somebodies Asst.?? Volunteer guy out of the pee wee program or something?? Athletic director at a satellite program?? Help me out here please

Cory Egger I believe, coaches at Timbo. Everyone thinks he's so awesome. I don't see it personally.

SackAttack

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 01, 2017, 07:40:24 pm
Cory Egger I believe, coaches at Timbo. Everyone thinks he's so awesome. I don't see it personally.
Oh him!! Thebigtiger fella???? Still way to early to tell!! Plenty of time for an "implosion" as neither coach nor player s have been through the grind of February and March

Catfish

bodiddley

Why did someone put Viola Girls, will it be open?

Eagle_Mom_2

January 11, 2017, 09:58:38 pm #12 Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:11:26 pm by Eagle_Mom_2
Quote from: bodiddley on January 11, 2017, 10:34:14 am
Why did someone put Viola Girls, will it be open?

Rumored to be.

cfbradleyrhine

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 08, 2017, 10:30:15 am
I just herd that there's a 90% chance we will have a boys basketball Job open next year. From a very relyable source... I am excited to see where this program goes.

The program will go where the talent takes them so the question is, hows the talent coming up and back?

Baseballer11

I am a board member at WS and there's a 100% chance Coach D will be back next yr, he is not and never has been in danger of even being close to losing his job.  Please stop making outlandish comments on here that are neither true or valid in any way!!!!

thebigtiger

February 08, 2017, 03:45:19 pm #16 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:50:32 pm by thebigtiger
Quote from: Baseballer11 on February 08, 2017, 02:23:34 pm
I am a board member at WS and there's a 100% chance Coach D will be back next yr, he is not and never has been in danger of even being close to losing his job.  Please stop making outlandish comments on here that are neither true or valid in any way!!!!

thebigtiger

February 08, 2017, 03:49:30 pm #17 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:51:21 pm by thebigtiger
Quote from: thebigtiger on February 08, 2017, 03:45:19 pm
So is there any chance maybe the girls spot will open up like it was rumored to be a few times?  Heard that both were in hot seats.  Any chance Boys coach wants to leave the area?  Heard he was thinking about going to another school.  Have a friend that likes the area that coaches thanks for the heads up baseballer11. 
Fired up Coach Edgar, fired up players and fired up fans!
Don't count us out just yet!

BannerMountainMan

I'm at these Jumior High games and Shirley was playing Westside and Westside easily has so much more talent and well Westside won barely but it shouldn't be close, easily got out coached by Brown but the talent pulled through and still won

SackAttack

Kinda funny how talent has a way of doing that!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas