• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Red

Started by BannerChaser95, December 16, 2016, 01:44:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerChaser95

Red Vick from Kirby has made incredible progress on his road to recovery, as some of you in sure know and as some of you probably have no clue. Kirby has a basketball player, a junior in high school, a 17 year old boy. on the day of the maroon and grey game red jumped off the back of 12ft trailer and landed wrong fell and hit his head. This kids such a tough kid he was just supposed to get up, but he didn't. He was rushed to hospital and had multiple surgeries and even  time on the vent and it's today I saw a video of him walking to physical therapy trying to dribble a basketball. Which can be seen on the Facebook page "Prayers for red" i hope everyone on fearless can atleast keep the young man in their thoughts on this young man and his wonderful families road to recovery!! I would have wrote about the subject earlier. But wanted to wait for the right time. Today this video made it clear we serve an almighty god, while this post may offend some im sure. I just find it you read on and ignore if you do. This young mans had it rough and deserves for people to know he never quit fighting!!

ballmember

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas