• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shirley Success

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 30, 2016, 09:37:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mijally

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 16, 2016, 07:21:19 pm
idk but I hope for sure we don't play that coach again, very disrespectful, pressing our 3rd string with their starters with a few minutes left in game just to run up score farther
Sorry you are offended about the end. They always pressure no matter what. They don't know any other way to play. They let the clock tell them when to stop. That's why they have been in the finals the last 2 years. Good luck to you guys this year.

Captain General

Quote from: thebigtiger on December 16, 2016, 07:10:20 pm
Why in the world was your best player in the game with 4 fouls in the 3rd?  Who is the best player that fouled out?
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans!
We do more with less!

Privitt was the one that fouled out. He was put back in to try to keep the momentum when the game was getting away from Shirley.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Captain General on December 16, 2016, 09:27:04 pm
Privitt was the one that fouled out. He was put back in to try to keep the momentum when the game was getting away from Shirley.

Heard him called their best player too....so desperation heave of sorts by the coach against a dang good team

thebigtiger

Is Privett #10?  That's the best player unless he is the one punching everyone in the face!
We do more with less!

Hornet Pride

Let me first say Shirley was a very good team. They should go far in 1a. But a few game stats.
Shirley shot 32 free throws
Mameluke shot 19 free throws
In the second half when the referees supposedly took Shirley out of the game Shirley had 11 free throws to Maumelle 2 free throws. Second of all Maumelle played the whole bench and did not even start all of the normal starting team. Maumelle was just plain and simple alot better. Good luck to Shirley the rest of the season.

thebigtiger

Quote from: Hornet Pride on December 16, 2016, 09:39:31 pm
Let me first say Shirley was a very good team. They should go far in 1a. But a few game stats.
Shirley shot 32 free throws
Mameluke shot 19 free throws
In the second half when the referees supposedly took Shirley out of the game Shirley had 11 free throws to Maumelle 2 free throws. Second of all Maumelle played the whole bench and did not even start all of the normal starting team. Maumelle was just plain and simple alot better. Good luck to Shirley the rest of the season.
Sounds more like the truth!  Brokeback never tells it the way it is unless he is talking about his Uncle
We do more with less!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas