• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-4A BOYS

Started by pv bb fan, March 08, 2015, 06:27:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pv bb fan

March 08, 2015, 06:27:16 pm Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:31:55 pm by pv bb fan
4-4a strong congrats AB---Subiaco---Dardanelle     3 of 4 in semi- finals

The Coach

EagleDad

Congrats to Subiaco and Dardanelles and Go Eagles!

WPWells

Pulling for the Trojans to win it all!

eaglefan200

Never thought this would happen after watching AB coast through conference, but apparently all of the teams are better than we first thought.

EagleDad

Quote from: eaglefan200 on March 09, 2015, 07:04:36 am
Never thought this would happen after watching AB coast through conference, but apparently all of the teams are better than we first thought.

Agreed.
I thought our conference was weak but Subiaco and Dardanelle came on strong in the post season.
Congrats to all teams left
And GO EAGLES!

Basketball13

Doesn't surprise me one bit that Coach Tencleve has gotten these young men to this point. Really hoping they win it all because Tim deserves a title.

TigerMan2005

The year Subiaco finally gets out of regionals they could win it all. The Lincoln curse has ended for the Trojans!

pv bb fan

AB had some close games with Subiaco-Pottsville-Dardanelle. I don't think they coasted through conf

Bearcatparent

Quote from: EagleDad on March 09, 2015, 12:13:01 pm

Agreed.
I thought our conference was weak but Subiaco and Dardanelle came on strong in the post season.
And GO EAGLES!
At this time of the year it is not always the strength of the conference but yet how the kids play and how they handle pressure and at times it is the match ups they have. This is March Madness for High School ball and it can effect these kids in a lot of ways. The teams that figure out how to handle it the best and still perform are usually the ones that are still playing when the others have ended their season. Its unfortunate but not every team that has a great year can play for a State Championship and all these teams had great years or they would not have been playing this past week. Good luck to the teams playing on Friday and can't wait till this time next year to see who we will all be cheering on. From my perspective, hopefully a Brookland team is in the hunt though.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bearcatparent on March 09, 2015, 09:54:49 pm
Quote from: EagleDad on March 09, 2015, 12:13:01 pm

Agreed.
And GO EAGLES!
At this time of the year it is not always the strength of the conference but yet how the kids play and how they handle pressure and at times it is the match ups they have. This is March Madness for High School ball and it can effect these kids in a lot of ways. The teams that figure out how to handle it the best and still perform are usually the ones that are still playing when the others have ended their season. Its unfortunate but not every team that has a great year can play for a State Championship and all these teams had great years or they would not have been playing this past week. Good luck to the teams playing on Friday and can't wait till this time next year to see who we will all be cheering on. From my perspective, hopefully a Brookland team is in the hunt though.

Very well said !!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas