• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FRIDAY SCORE THREAD (chatting okay)

Started by WPWells, March 06, 2015, 01:26:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I totally understand B.G. wanting to keep the score thread free from chatter, so I thought I'd start one where we could chatter away about the games

x14113

Almost 86% of Malvern's score is by one person.

Over 78% of the Huntsville's was made beyond the arc.

No wonder it's a close one.

Cookie

think

The first boys game should be interesting. Probably the 2 tallest teams in 4A.

rjrj85

do they have a website showing the games there

Rocket23

Raven Baker had 34 for Malvern in the Huntsville game.

Rocket23

The 4aTournament twitter handle @4ATournament says it has live streaming but each school has to purchase a license to live stream.  I guess you would need to contact the school.  Or maybe try googling Arkansas AAAA state tournament

NEA Razorback olfan

Bulldog92

Slow ballgame!!  Pottsville has missed a lot of 2-3 foot jump shots and layups that would have this game within a point or two.

NEA Razorback olfan

Bulldog92

CAC is tough. Their top three are as good as I've seen. Hope SC shows up to play!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on March 06, 2015, 05:12:02 pm
CAC is tough. Their top three are as good as I've seen. Hope SC shows up to play!!!

They are very tough!!

Bulldog92

NEA Razorback olfan

March 06, 2015, 05:27:07 pm #13 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:31:12 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
No I watched it online, Good luck vs CAC , when we played them at Regionals it was a tough game!
Very impressed with Freshman Crystin Williams #20

Our Boys play next!

Bulldog92

I'm here watching. I know #34 dad, pretty tight games so far.

casper07

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 06, 2015, 05:27:07 pm
No I watched it online, Good luck vs CAC , when we played them at Regionals it was a tough game!
Very impressed with Freshman Crystin Williams #20

Our Boys play next!
sounds like we have a pretty good showdown brewing tomorrow night then!!!

x14113

We've a VERY pro-Eagle crowd ATM.  The Bearcat fans have retreated to the SW corner despite being the designated home team.

I wonder who will have the larger crowd for the next game.

Bulldog92

I'm anxious to watch the Monticello/pocky game. Poky was beaten by CAC, by 5 I believe, in regional.

THE D.O.C

Star City will have to play a complete game tomorrow to beat CAC. 9th grader for CAC along with Sydney Jones will be a tough combo.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on March 06, 2015, 06:02:39 pm
I'm anxious to watch the Monticello/pocky game. Poky was beaten by CAC, by 5 I believe, in regional.

Pokey has a nice Soph Ashlyn Ellis

Bulldog92

Your right DOC they are tough!!!  Yall have been saying how fought those three kids are and they are good. Just hope we can keep it close. Those three can go.

WPWells

Brookland and Huntsville headed to the third OT

olemissjacket99

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 43
Huntsville 47
Final 3 OT

Tough loss Bearcats , Great Year!!!

beach bum

March 06, 2015, 08:03:59 pm #24 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:13:57 pm by beach bum
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 06, 2015, 07:17:32 pm
Brookland 43
Huntsville 47
Final 3 OT

My goodness. I hope that was a grind it out Wisconsin or Virginia type game like my team played in high school and not a bad shooting night for both teams.

NEA Razorback olfan

x14113

Definitely a grind, especially late.

Jimmy V must not be closely-studied around here...

NEA Razorback olfan

Congrats to the Pocahontas Lady Redskins on their 47-26 win tonight
Over Monticello

Bearcatparent

Quote from: beach bum on March 06, 2015, 08:03:59 pm
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 06, 2015, 07:17:32 pm
Brookland 43
Huntsville 47
Final 3 OT

My goodness. I hope that was a grind it out Wisconsin or Virginia type game like my team played in high school and not a bad shooting night for both teams.

A possession game for sure. Huntsville was supposedly a 3 shooting team that used their big man to get the attempts and had very few attempts tonight due to strong defense but the big man hurt us. Each team had their chance in regulation and each OT to end it but just could not convert due to missed shots or turnovers. It was definitely a tough loss for the Bearcats and seniors for sure. Good luck to Huntsville and all the teams that remain.

NEA Razorback olfan

Congrats to Star City, sounds like it was a great Game!!

Bulldog92

It was a hard fought game!!  Congrats to CAC for a great year!!!  Now on to Riverview, another beast from the East!!

NEA Razorback olfan

March 07, 2015, 09:56:28 pm #31 Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:05:43 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
It's a blast to sit and watch these teams play that we don't  get to see , but just hear about on the post on Fearless , couldn't make it over this year but that's how I felt last year, I knew our Region would be super tough with Riverview CAC , pokey, and Brookland, some great games !!
If you go back and look at the girls 4A top 10 about all the remaining teams are in most of the posters. I saw Ozark last Year, I know Pg is so well coached as is Star City, .
Good luck to all the remaining teams so far, another round starts tomorrow,
Just wanted to say I believe the 4A has some awsome talent !!

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on March 07, 2015, 09:26:30 pm
It was a hard fought game!!  Congrats to CAC for a great year!!!  Now on to Riverview, another beast from the East!!
ive heard that before.... Lol

Billie Blue

Great job to Monticello,Hamburg boys and Star City girls on winning their first games in state way to go 8-4A southeast arkansas

Bulldog92

There has been some good ballgames played so far. Monday will be a good day to watch basketball in Ozark. Good luck to the remaining 8-4A teams!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Tough loss Highland, Had a great year !!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Great game between PG and Ozark , got to watch it online!!!
Riverview vs Ozark should be a heck of a game!!
Safe travels back !!

always88

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 07, 2015, 09:56:28 pm
It's a blast to sit and watch these teams play that we don't  get to see , but just hear about on the post on Fearless , couldn't make it over this year but that's how I felt last year, I knew our Region would be super tough with Riverview CAC , pokey, and Brookland, some great games !!
If you go back and look at the girls 4A top 10 about all the remaining teams are in most of the posters. I saw Ozark last Year, I know Pg is so well coached as is Star City, .
Good luck to all the remaining teams so far, another round starts tomorrow,
Just wanted to say I believe the 4A has some awsome talent !!

Well said!

rjrj85

what is the online site for the games

NEA Razorback olfan

Not sure if they have a sight for Girls or Boys Final
Prairie Grove had there games on pgtigersonline.com
Tip of the cap to their announcers , they do a great Job!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas