• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

County Line Jr Boys

Started by attaboy, February 10, 2008, 06:38:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

attaboy

February 10, 2008, 06:38:41 am Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:49:07 am by attaboy
Last night County Line Jr boys finished their season with a win over Pleasant Veiw in the district finals to go undefeated. This 4-1A team played teams such as Trinity FS in Earl White Classic to be 1st and Mountainburg in the Opal Pistole Tournament to win that.No one talked about who was the best or who scored the most,a classic example of team work.

YEAH!!!!!!!BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

attaboy

February 10, 2008, 07:00:34 am #1 Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:41:45 am by attaboy
team work

thatonekid

Bring them dudes down to searcy they get beat down or better then that bring them to the central confrence north or south. Who is county line anyways? lol

i can't believe i am saying this but thatonekid i must agree with you i would like to see how they stack up against the top four teams from the central confrence. now i need an asprin.

boombastic

the_man

Quote from: 007 on February 10, 2008, 01:54:45 pm<br />i can't believe i am saying this but thatonekid i must agree with you i would like to see how they stack up against the top four teams from the central confrence. now i need an asprin.<br />
Top 2 teams from the North:Searcy and Conway Blue
Top 2 from South:Cabot South and NLR
Looking pretty bad for County Line.

superstar22

I would have to say the same. County line would have no chance against those teams. South NLR and searcy would blow them out. May be able to keep the game close agaisnt blue. May I my lose by 15 and not 25. Sorry County Line.

attaboy

well gentlemen or should I say children you seem to know alot for people who can't find CL. Since you don't know where they are how do you how good they are?? You seem to miss the point entirely. I hope you play better than you talk or write. Might I suggest you pay attention in english class,that is if you attend.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas