• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Players right now

Started by Coachbanks12, December 10, 2014, 03:17:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Name top players boys/girls in conference right now

BoxNOne

2a-3 Austin Pike of BIC. MVP last year and probably again this year.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on December 10, 2014, 06:24:59 pm
2a-3 Austin Pike of BIC. MVP last year and probably again this year.

He had 30 pts vs Brookland at Hurricain Classic

NEAscout100

Kyle Murphy of Sloan-Hendrix he had 38 I do believe against CRA and averaging 22 ppg about 5 assist.
Also Hunter Horton of White County Central, really big and athletic type player can get to the rim pretty well.
Just some thoughts

Ctucker

Garret Horten and he is about 6-1 and can jump out of gym don't know what he is averaging but I know he has one 40 pt game. Can dunk with ease.

Ctucker

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on December 11, 2014, 02:33:34 am
I mean garret Horton

You do understand that if you click on the "modify" word in upper right hand corner of your original post, you can modify your original post to correct the name you posted in it and not have to make another post with name spelled correctly? 

M.I Time

Ctucker

mtindian42

deangelo griffin has a sick euro step...that would make manu ginobli drewl... ;D

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 11, 2014, 05:52:37 am
Quote from: Ctucker on December 11, 2014, 02:33:34 am
I mean garret Horton

You do understand that if you click on the "modify" word in upper right hand corner of your original post, you can modify your original post to correct the name you posted in it and not have to make another post with name spelled correctly?
Yeah but you get an extra post for reposting. lol

ISU7

A top players has to be more than just a scorer, any knucklehead can score... ;D  IMO...

BoxNOne

ISU, I totally agree that top players have to have more than scoring in their games to be considered top players. But any knucklehead can score? Nah.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas