• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2a West Boys

Started by fan_1001, December 01, 2014, 12:39:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fan_1001

Any thoughts on who will be conference contenders?

Hustler_Pride

Decatur, Eureka Springs, and Hartford are all top 3 contenders.

iliveformarch

Mountainburg stacked with athletes this year.....

RATTLER43

Decatur is defending champion with multiple returning starters.  They are the favorites. There is no dominant team so it is up for grabs. Looks to be an exciting season.  Good luck to all. 

Hustler_Pride

Word around conference is mtburg has nothing on sr. High.

groundgame

Westside has all starters back but 1 beat St. Paul by 30 and Oark by 40 starters only played 1 qt vs Oark, lost to Paris by 6 at Paris who will contend with Charleston for the 3a conf title.what was Hartford scores against St. Paul and Oark?Westside made reg. last year

Hustler_Pride

Hartford played st paul with one practice. They won by like 9 and beat Oark the other night by mercy rule.

bighurt411

Throw JC Westside boys in the mix as well.

Sport718

Quote from: bighurt411 on December 02, 2014, 09:11:54 pm
Throw JC Westside boys in the mix as well.
They are better than anybody thinks. I would pick them to win it.

Hornet4ever

Hacketts a good ball team. They stumbled some in the first few weeks but after tonight I'm impressed. Hackett had a big win over 'Burg last night and then had another big win over Heavner tonight who was the favorite to win the Hartford tournament.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine looked better last night against Mulberry than they did in their first home game, but they still have a way to go.

Hornet4ever

Hackett beat Hartford in their own tourney this past week and lost one game in 5 days to Acorn at their gym.

groundgame

Westside lost to E. Springs 62 58 last night ,close game ,great game to watch. Both teams are very good!

MICHAELSPAPPY

Local paper reported that one of the Magazine junior high kids had a two-handed dunk in a game.

Madmax

Actually Eureka Springs were conference champions last year.  They could definitely contend again this year, although they're a bit inconsistent.  They're still a pretty young team, they only have one senior, but if they take care of the ball they can play with anyone.

RATTLER43

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on December 10, 2014, 07:46:56 pm
Local paper reported that one of the Magazine junior high kids had a two-handed dunk in a game.

Was nice jam in transition with a defender going up to contest.  More importantly we won the game.  5-0 I think.  Playing at Danville tonight.

Rattlerfan2004

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on December 10, 2014, 07:46:56 pm

I'm excited to see how he along with his team are in a few years after they grow and improve with age.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas