• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5 boys and girls

Started by HorseFeathers, October 13, 2014, 10:37:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Plus they didn't mention that they lost to Brinkley in regionals whom we beat 3 times.

Cheek

England also beat Brinkley two times. The fact is England beat Clarendon on a neutral court and played Cedar Ridge much closer.

I  will pull for Clarendon this year when they are not playing England.  Clarendon should start the season at No 1 with all five starters returning.  England will have to break in a new point guard,  but will be in the mix come tournment time.

Why would you say that our players did or did not hit on your daughter.  It has  nothing to do with this topic.  I will have to speak to our Coach so he can counsel the boys about making poor choices.  I  will also make sure when the players take their physicals that they have their vision checked, because I think some of them are having issues.

Hogfan167

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on November 10, 2014, 06:13:31 pm
England also beat Brinkley two times. The fact is England beat Clarendon on a neutral court and played Cedar Ridge much closer.

I  will pull for Clarendon this year when they are not playing England.  Clarendon should start the season at No 1 with all five starters returning.  England will have to break in a new point guard,  but will be in the mix come tournment time.

Why would you say that our players did or did not hit on your daughter.  It has  nothing to do with this topic.  I will have to speak to our Coach so he can counsel the boys about making poor choices.  I  will also make sure when the players take their physicals that they have their vision checked, because I think some of them are having issues.
It hurts to get shot down doesn't it? I just thought it was humorous that they thought they had a chance lol. Btw, she holds hundreds of beauty titles across the country...but that is for another discussion.
Yes we have everyone back this year and I'm looking forward to a great year :-)

bigworm

hillarious!!!

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on November 10, 2014, 09:39:04 pm

It hurts to get shot down doesn't it? I just thought it was humorous that they thought they had a chance lol. Btw, she holds hundreds of beauty titles across the country...but that is for another discussion.
Yes we have everyone back this year and I'm looking forward to a great year :-)

Sorry, I did not know.  I am also a fan of the Weatminster Kennel Club. 

HorseFeathers

Well...the thread did get some conversation stirred up...but can we get it back to basketball? Not sure why the basketball boards always turn into personal insults or attacks on folks but sometimes I think I'm reading a dialog from grade school kids....

MomaLion

Quote from: HF on November 11, 2014, 08:39:16 pm
Well...the thread did get some conversation stirred up...but can we get it back to basketball? Not sure why the basketball boards always turn into personal insults or attacks on folks but sometimes I think I'm reading a dialog from grade school kids....
Agreed, I apologize for the personal jabs...it still makes me laugh at their faces lol.

MomaLion

I will say that the England team that played Cedar Ridge in State looked like a totally different England team that lost to Brinkley at Regionals.  It's amazing how the same team can be so different on different nights with different opponents.  I was actually rooting for England at State and had the refs been better things may have been different. 

WhatsUrRingSize

HF you have no room to talk. You trash talk Bay in the A board more than anyone around.

Basketballfan13

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on November 12, 2014, 10:01:42 am
HF you have no room to talk. You trash talk Bay in the A board more than anyone around.
Someone needs to throw one of you two out for a little while...I'm not picky which one...I say JD gets final decision!

BigLion10

Moma that england team that played at state was what we played like all year just had a  off night against brinkley

NeaBaller21

I think yall have to throw Riverside Boys in the mix. Have good talent with a bunch of athletes. In their Maroon and Gray game had 4 people dunking. Always competitive team

Ctucker

WCC is 7-0 now playing pretty good. Beat Augusta by 19.Got big game coming up Friday against cedar ridge.

HorseFeathers

So...does your Keyboarding teacher know that you are on the internet instead of typing out you asdfjkl;(home row for those that don't get it..) phrases?

And if you think I trash talk bay more than anyone else, then you really are a newb....geez...Where did all of our quality posters that could take a good argument, trash talk about BASKETBALL go?

HorseFeathers

And whatsURringsize since we've already derailed the thread...I've got a question, you do understand that there is a difference between trashing talking a poster(YOU) and insinuating that someone's daughter may look like a dog right?

MomaLion

I read that thread and he wasn't trashing Bay, he was stating facts of what had previously been posted.  HF is usually pretty unbiased...he has his days lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 12, 2014, 12:23:16 pm
Moma that england team that played at state was what we played like all year just had a  off night against brinkley
I watched both games and there was a definite difference between the two...my point being is that we had one of those nights against Cedar Ridge...wasn't clicking at all and we got our behinds handed to us.  Hopefully it was a lesson learned and it won't happen this year.

MomaLion

Quote from: HF on November 12, 2014, 09:39:20 pm
And whatsURringsize since we've already derailed the thread...I've got a question, you do understand that there is a difference between trashing talking a poster(YOU) and insinuating that someone's daughter may look like a dog right?
Big difference but I know how to look past certain posters  ;) Anyone who knows my daughter knows how laughable that is.
So stop getting your feelings hurt when you think someone is trashing your town dude.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on November 12, 2014, 11:13:12 pm
I read that thread and he wasn't trashing Bay, he was stating facts of what had previously been posted.  HF is usually pretty unbiased...he has his days lol.

I do have days....I try to stay off of here now when I'm having one of those days lol...J.C posters can really bring out the worst in you if you are already tired and irritated lol..Bay posters just wish they were as hated as some of those guys are :D

Sport718

You're right about most of that except they did win in the district finals. Then lost twice at regionals in the semis and consolation game and then in the first round of state. I followed that team very closely and know that they ran into the injury bug late in the year and really underachieved. This years Lady Rebels have a legitimate shot but only time will tell. Everybody knows any state championship in the 2a goes through Marmaduke.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Sport718 on November 20, 2014, 08:48:48 pm
You're right about most of that except they did win in the district finals. Then lost twice at regionals in the semis and consolation game and then in the first round of state. I followed that team very closely and know that they ran into the injury bug late in the year and really underachieved. This years Lady Rebels have a legitimate shot but only time will tell. Everybody knows any state championship in the 2a goes through Marmaduke.

I remembered they were really good until that first lost...Oh wells that was 5 years ago, Good Luck tot he Lady Rebs unless they play Hector this year..

CoachGMoney

Magnet Cove girls are athletic and physical! They also have several that can come off the bench and play, especially for a AA school. After watching them beat Spring Hill girls on their home court ( in which they had a 40 something home winning streak, not to mention they are the defending AA state champions), I believe they can go far! Definetly a top 5 team in my opinion.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Silky Johnson on November 08, 2014, 06:32:39 pm
England was Clarendon's only loss last year besides Cedar Ridge and Clarendon beat junction city in the semis. Last second 3 pointer.

That was pretty awesome to have seen if you were there... Here is a video link to the shot:

MomaLion

I was there and it was flat out amazing with defenders all on him.  Some say it's luck but that young man can play so I say it's skill in an intense moment.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas