• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-5 Girls Basketball

Started by Yak, September 17, 2014, 08:04:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yak

A great conference....who's the pick? Any state contenders or just pretenders? I know its early....but why not (we know the thread will continue when season starts). Give some insight, information, stats from players last year, etc. Lets here it and lay it out on the line!

BigLion10

England state contender in both boys and girls and your 2a-5 champs

redrider30

England girls play at Marmaduke on Saturday November 22nd @ 7:00 p.m. This should be a great game between State title contenders. The boys teams will play after this game if England is finished with football. The Marmaduke boys should be much improved this year.

BigLion10

It should be a great girls game hopefully the boys are still playing football then

lionfan59

Quote from: redrider30 on September 18, 2014, 11:34:40 am
England girls play at Marmaduke on Saturday November 22nd @ 7:00 p.m. This should be a great game between State title contenders. The boys teams will play after this game if England is finished with football. The Marmaduke boys should be much improved this year.
hope this is a girls only night!!!!!!!

redrider30

If it is the two Jr. girls teams will play.

CoachGMoney

It is hard to believe the season is just about here. As a matter of fact, I am sure some of the teams in this conference has played already.

BigLion10

England Sr girls start there season Monday night at bauxite followed by a big preseason showdown Saturday with Marmaduke at the Duke

Yak

Sounds like a great way to start off the year-England and Marmaduke. I think MC is playing Spring Hill Thursday, the 20th. That should be an interesting matchup as well.

BigLion10

England plays tonight in the bauxite invitational not sure who they play though

BigLion10

England girls played one of the top teams in the state in back to back defending 4a champs malvern lady leopards anybody have a score?

bigworm

England girls lost by 4 to malvern tonight. Sucks to lose but sounds like it was a good game.

BigLion10

Hey Malvern has been a top ten team thr last 2 years and ranked again top ten I'll take a 4 point loss anyday

BoxNOne

Lionfan, I may drive up to Marmaduke Saturday and watch that matchup. Duke will be hard to handle at home. I saw them tonight and the Bopp girl (Western Kentucky signee) is a load on both ends of the floor.Should be interesting.

BigLion10

Should be a great matchup Box

BigLion10

England and Pottsville play tonight at 5:30 on the bauxite inv. Who beat malvern 60-42 Tuesday night

redrider30

What was England vs. Pottsville score.

BigLion10

England jumped out to a lead but lost by 15 can't remember the score

BigLion10

keohog

England 58 MC 26 , way to go Lady Lions! !!!!!

BigLion10

Yak

Yak came to see the two girls teams play. Ended up just watching England play. Magnet Cove had some talent, but looked like they were not into the game at all (on top of no shots falling). England looked like they were taking care of business (and most of the shots taken from any player, not just a "star" player, went in). England should represent this conference well! Congrads to England on a big win! Magnet Cove will need to regroup, pick up the pieces and try to get things back together. If I was MC, first thing I would do is hustle....they seemed to have just one or two players do that.

BigLion10

BigLion10

lionfan59

;D ;D ;D...one thing is for sure watching this team is a stressful and fun at the same time. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas