• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here is your post to gripe about the outcome of the 4A Championship Game.

Started by JACK D BACK 27, December 10, 2006, 12:26:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

should they repeat the game?

Yes
No

scrapperfan4ever

Quote from: jacks07 on December 11, 2006, 04:54:08 pm
Quote from: scrapperfan4ever on December 11, 2006, 04:43:10 pm
Quote from: jacks07 on December 11, 2006, 04:15:12 pm
The Scrappers can have no pride in their victory over the LUMBERJACKS at war memorial saturday. Any one who was there saw Jarius Wright cross that goal line. Even the nashville fans know that WARREN won that game. And if the boys from nashville can even think about talking like they beat us then they have no shame they know they lost! PLAIN and SIMPLE!!

Actually, they can take pride in their victory.  The boys played their hearts out, and they won the game.  that's all there is to it, now it's time for everyone who is trying to make it seem like they should be ashamed of their VICTORY to get over it.  Warren lost, and Nashville won. that's the facts now it time to accept that

Congratulations SCRAPPERS!!!!!!!
actually if you were at that game and you saw the megatron then you could see that WARREN won. Its also supposed to be on the news between 5 and 6 on channnel 7

see as how you think you know it all, i was at that game...just to fill you in...and last time i checked when i left the stadium NASHVILLE WON!!! now i honestly think it is time for all of the sore losers that are posting crap about our boys, our team, and the refs that called the game, to GET OVER IT...move on with your life....now matter how much you grip and complain it isn't going to change anything!!!!!

The_Preacher

well it's people some-what like yourself that seem to want put themselves above this type of situation; is the why the schools our schools are in as bad a shape as they are because there is no one willing to stand in the gap- wre have stood back and just let  the whole nation go to heck in a hand basket.  nothing personal but that comment  just set me off it's time some stood up.

archaic

December 11, 2006, 09:17:30 pm #202 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:23:47 pm by archaic
Here it is:

http://web.mac.com/robertgreggreep/iWeb/Game%20Covers/Home.html

click on State Title Game Winner

Big Time

Ringleader

archaic

It's up now. Just click on State Title Game Winner to find the pic.

jackfan1™

Hum?  You can clearly see turf under him.
Great shot.

tainted gold

December 11, 2006, 09:33:36 pm #207 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:38:22 pm by tainted gold
Looks good to me.

Where ya at crappers?

Lets hear why there shouldnt be replay or jumbo-tron at title games.

TAINTED GOLD

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Still the question.? Was the knee down first or was the ball across the plain first?? I still need more proof myself.

BadDogGHSDogPound

That is without a doubt evidence the 2-point was good..you can clearly see ground below him as he's layed out and the ball is across the goal line.

jackfan1™

Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on December 11, 2006, 09:35:40 pm
Still the question.? Was the knee down first or was the ball across the plain first?? I still need more proof myself.

I don't think he has the ability to levitate. He had to down the ball first since he still has air under him in this shot.

panther_pride

The ball is in across the goalline, and his knees are off the ground.  :-X

tainted gold

Lets see...
His knee isnt down.
The ball is across the goal line.
THE 2 POINT CONVERSION IS GOOD!!

Sarcasmrules

I don't need any because I saw the replay on the jumbo tron. It was good. Get em next year Jacks. See yall later. Jacks Rule and are #1 in my book.

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: jackfan1 on December 11, 2006, 09:38:12 pm

I don't think he has the ability to levitate. He had to down the ball first since he still has air under him in this shot.

That was a hilarious response.  I'm still laughing.

Ringleader

why is the leg closes to the ground look so small? could it be that it is on the ground. there is no way one leg is huge and the other is smaller than his arm. and u cant even see his knees so shut up about it.

BadDogGHSDogPound

I don't care who the AAAA champ is, so I don't have a fight in this, but from what I've seen it was good. The Warren school district should raise as much noise about this as they can.

Either replay the game..or give them both titles and just put and astricks in the record book.

The critic

Somebody needs to blow this picture up and send it to Nashville.  Noway can they be proud of that trophy after seeing this picture.  Cannot believe that miss this call.  That is ridiculous. 

Warren Lumberjacks
2006 State Champions

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: Ringleader on December 11, 2006, 09:44:42 pm
why is the leg closes to the ground look so small? could it be that it is on the ground. there is no way one leg is huge and the other is smaller than his arm. and u cant even see his knees so shut up about it.

Can't you see his shadow underneath his legs?

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Well I guess if we put the ktbs footage with this footage we may be able to see if he was able to levitate or if the knee was down? Just my thought on the whole thing. Not that it matters at this point with all the other post about the game. And I don't see air under him or him on the ground just my thoughts. That was the reason for my question knee down before or not.. Thanks

jackfan1™

You know that guy #54 that tackled him? That appears to be his big old hand on the left knee, so no, you can't see that one. Not sure what you are looking at but both legs are the same size. Also, you can even see his shadow. C'mon.....a picture is worth a thousand words.

Big Time

I hate to disagree with you because you are a fellow Nashville fan but Bryan Church is one of the best defensive players I have ever seen and that includes Nashvilles Kadem Ray from last year. That dude was EVERYWERE in that game, the way he played was unreal.

AirWarren

thank you... ive tried to tell so many people about the shadow...

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: AirWarren on December 11, 2006, 09:50:02 pm
thank you... ive tried to tell so many people about the shadow...

I still don't like you, but you're welcome.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: jackfan1 on December 11, 2006, 09:48:59 pm

You know that guy #54 that tackled him? That appears to be his big old hand on the left knee, so no, you can't see that one. Not sure what you are looking at but both legs are the same size. Also, you can even see his shadow. C'mon.....a picture is worth a thousand words.

A close up picture with all angles would be worth more than that at this point.

RD™

December 11, 2006, 09:51:38 pm #226 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:53:38 pm by Vice President RD
How did you get up Sunday morning and look at yourself in the mirror? The rest of the state has seen it, they know, apparently the truth is blind to you, and you can't see past your orange colored glasses.

Head Coach Billy Dawson should do the right thing and give the trophy back to the AAA, how someone can even accept a tainted title is beyond me. For those that have Nashville Back 2 Back Champs in your signature, you should be ashamed, you're not the champions, you know it deep, deep, deep down in your heart.

To those Referees, turn your stripes in, and your whistles, you suck at life. Get another spare time job flipping burgers at McDonalds and asking "would you like more fries with that?". Because that is all you're qualified to do.

tainted gold

Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on December 11, 2006, 09:48:18 pm
Well I guess if we put the ktbs footage with this footage we may be able to see if he was able to levitate or if the knee was down? Just my thought on the whole thing. Not that it matters at this point with all the other post about the game. And I don't see air under him or him on the ground just my thoughts. That was the reason for my question knee down before or not.. Thanks

You like every other Nashville fan knows he was in. I can promise you this picture will be at NHS tomorrow morning.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: Big Time on December 11, 2006, 09:49:30 pm
I hate to disagree with you because you are a fellow Nashville fan but Bryan Church is one of the best defensive players I have ever seen and that includes Nashvilles Kadem Ray from last year. That dude was EVERYWERE in that game, the way he played was unreal.

I don't know about comparing him to Kadem but yes, Mr. Church put the Warren team on his shoulder pad's and carried them in this game. IMO.

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: Vice President RD on December 11, 2006, 09:51:38 pm
How did you get up Sunday morning and look at yourself in the mirror? The rest of the state has seen it, they know, apparently the truth is blind to you, and you can't see past your orange colored glasses.

Head Coach Billy Dawson should do the right thing and give the trophy back to the AAA, how someone can even accept a tainted title is beyond me. For those that have Nashville Back 2 Back Champs in your signature, you should be ashamed, you're not the champions, you know it deep, deep, deep down in your heart.

To those Referees, turn your stripes in, and your whistles, you suck at life. Get another spare time job flipping burgers at McDonalds and asking "would you like more fries with that?". Because that is all you're qualified to do.

I realize that you're angry, but it's just high school football.  It's not like they shot the Pope or anything.

tainted gold

Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on December 11, 2006, 09:50:51 pm

Quit making excuses tell ya kid to send his ring to Warren.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: tainted gold on December 11, 2006, 09:52:17 pm
Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on December 11, 2006, 09:48:18 pm

You like every other Nashville fan knows he was in. I can promise you this picture will be at NHS tomorrow morning.

No I'm sorry to tell you that I don't know if he was or was not. I was watching the field not the big screen as it seems so many others were.

Villa07

Alright, i'm a nashville fan and in the picture in the link on the first post it looks as though the conversion was good.......

BUT CAN YOU SAY, "SECOND ATTEMPT"

There are also numerous pictures of his knee DOWN BEFORE the ball crossed the plain...

BadDogGHSDogPound

Dawson should do the right thing and give Warren the title.

dc24

Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on December 11, 2006, 09:54:36 pm
Quote from: Big Time on December 11, 2006, 09:49:30 pm

I don't know about comparing him to Kadem but yes, Mr. Church put the Warren team on his shoulder pad's and carried them in this game. IMO.

I don't agree with that.  Byran is a great player, but he is no means the only player on that defense.  #31 Antwain Harris MLB and Kris Tatum #40 OLB both had great games.  #22 Blake Harris had a great game as well.  Our DLine was one of our main weaknesses in the game, we got dominated up front for the better part of the game.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: BadDogGHSDogPound on December 11, 2006, 09:58:38 pm

That is so funny that my side is still hurting from laughing so hard.

Villa07

Quote from: BadDogGHSDogPound on December 11, 2006, 09:58:38 pm

that might be the stupidest post i've seen yet

JackStar

Quote from: Vice President RD on December 11, 2006, 09:51:38 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself... and no folks...he's not a lumberjack fan

Bleachermom

Quote from: Villa07 on December 11, 2006, 09:57:49 pm
Alright, i'm a nashville fan and in the picture in the link on the first post it looks as though the conversion was good.......

There are also numerous pictures of his knee DOWN BEFORE the ball crossed the plain...

Where?

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: tainted gold on December 11, 2006, 09:55:33 pm
Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on December 11, 2006, 09:50:51 pm

Quit making excuses tell ya kid to send his ring to Warren.

Wouldn't that be funny if someone from Nashville did send their ring to Warren?

jackfan1™

So he touched in, got up, touched in and fell back down?

No wonder the ref didn't know what he was seeing. ::)

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: Bleachermom on December 11, 2006, 10:00:51 pm

Where?

I think she's talking about the picture that was a screencap from the blury video that was on here yesterday.  I think I got a tumor just staring at the thing.

Big Time

Dang you no what ??? last year we lost 24 and guess what 22 the year befor that and guess what 20 the year before that. And i will give you one more guess.......... yep thats right we will have over 20 seniors agian next year. 23 to be exact. In Nashville haveing 20+ seniors is a VERY common thing in fact if you do not have at least 20 senior football players you are considerded a SMALL senior class. I can't even remember when Nashville had a senior class without at least 20 senior football players.

RD™

I am a fan of the game, and a hater of the Arkansas Activities Assoication, they are dumbest group of people in Arkansas behind the Murray State Mafia.

Ringleader

yeah and your mouth isnt worth anything

jackfan1™

Quote from: Ringleader on December 11, 2006, 10:04:09 pm

yeah and your mouth isnt worth anything

How would you know?

A JETS MI MONK

What is the Murray State Mafia?  Someone PM me if they don't feel like being public about it.  PLEASE.

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: Ringleader on December 11, 2006, 10:05:52 pm
im calling you out
It's good to see that you're putting that Harvard education to good use.

Villa07

hey i understand why your mad....you lost...its simple as that.

i personally think that it was a great call. nobody had a better view than that ref. he was only a couple feet away. you have NO RIGHT to argue w/ his call.

and Vice President RD, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing what you did....from reading that, i can tell that you are an immature sore loser

and as the great forest gump said, "thats all i've got to say about that"

A JETS MI MONK

Quote from: Villa07 on December 11, 2006, 10:08:13 pm
hey i understand why your mad....you lost...its simple as that.

i personally think that it was a great call. nobody had a better view than that ref. he was only a couple feet away. you have NO RIGHT to argue w/ his call.

and Vice President RD, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing what you did....from reading that, i can tell that you are an immature sore loser

and as the great forest gump said, "thats all i've got to say about that"

It was a great call if you're a Nashville fan.  If you're a Warren fan or couldn't care less for either team, not so much.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas