• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here is your post to gripe about the outcome of the 4A Championship Game.

Started by JACK D BACK 27, December 10, 2006, 12:26:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

should they repeat the game?

Yes
No

jacks07

December 11, 2006, 04:15:12 pm #150 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 04:21:15 pm by jacks07
The Scrappers can have no pride in their victory over the LUMBERJACKS at war memorial saturday. Any one who was there saw Jarius Wright cross that goal line. Even the nashville fans know that WARREN won that game. And if the boys from nashville can even think about talking like they beat us then they have no shame they know they lost! PLAIN and SIMPLE!!

sam

Did you mean plain and simple?

Oh by the way.

jacks07

To you i say that if you get a good video then you can clearly see that J's knee did not touch the ground until after he had scored. And if it just fell silent because everyone was watchin the jumbotron THEN why did nashville's players start walking off the FIELD!!!  Tell me that one!!

SCRAPDOG

Quote from: jacks07 on December 11, 2006, 04:15:12 pm
The Scrappers can have no pride in their victory over the LUMBERJACKS at war memorial saturday. Any one who was there saw Jarius Wright cross that goal line. Even the nashville fans know that WARREN won that game. And if the boys from nashville can even think about talking like they beat us then they have no shame they know they lost! PLAN and SIMPLE!!
very classy post!!!!!!

sam

jacks07

Yea i'm just alittle angry with the stupid people

Implant Guy

Are you seriously going to start a new thread about this subject?  Give it a rest or join one of the others.

sam

sam

Just wondering.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

softyball

Quote from: jacks07 on December 11, 2006, 04:19:12 pm
To you i say that if you get a good video then you can clearly see that J's knee did not touch the ground until after he had scored. And if it just fell silent because everyone was watchin the jumbotron THEN why did nashville's players start walking off the FIELD!!!  Tell me that one!!

look at your video again and you will see Nashville's coaches herding all of our players back to the sidelines.  If you could miss that, I can only wonder what else you missed?

sam

Oh yeah sorry.  It was in the Nashville vs. Jessieville game. 

athletic supporter

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 04:32:49 pm

Don't you mean the Nashville vs. Warren game?

stina_ar

Quote from: youthguy on December 11, 2006, 04:33:44 pm
Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 04:32:49 pm

Don't you mean the Nashville vs. Warren game?

I thought it was Heber Springs and Greenland....???

scrapperfan4ever

The sad thing is that more than likely it wouldn't matter if Nashville had won by 1 point or 1 touchdown, someone would still be complaining about how Warren should have won.  but guess what they didn't so everyone needs to let it go, and congratulate the Nashville players. they played a great game and deserved the win!!!!!
        Way to go Scrappers!!!!!!!!!!

scrapperfan4ever

The Scrappers can have no pride in their victory over the LUMBERJACKS at war memorial saturday. Any one who was there saw Jarius Wright cross that goal line. Even the nashville fans know that WARREN won that game. And if the boys from nashville can even think about talking like they beat us then they have no shame they know they lost! PLAIN and SIMPLE!!

Actually, they can take pride in their victory.  The boys played their hearts out, and they won the game.  that's all there is to it, now it's time for everyone who is trying to make it seem like they should be ashamed of their VICTORY to get over it.  Warren lost, and Nashville won. that's the facts now it time to accept that

Congratulations SCRAPPERS!!!!!!!

panther_pride

jacks07

Quote from: scrapperfan4ever on December 11, 2006, 04:43:10 pm

Actually, they can take pride in their victory.  The boys played their hearts out, and they won the game.  that's all there is to it, now it's time for everyone who is trying to make it seem like they should be ashamed of their VICTORY to get over it.  Warren lost, and Nashville won. that's the facts now it time to accept that

Congratulations SCRAPPERS!!!!!!!
actually if you were at that game and you saw the megatron then you could see that WARREN won. Its also supposed to be on the news between 5 and 6 on channnel 7

Radiotalker

If the shoe was on the other foot and the call was GOOD!

Do you think all these scrapper fans would be saying, "yeah, he got in, Warren won, maybe next year"?

I don't think he made it and the official got it right, but it doesn't matter because that what he ruled.

stina_ar

ACTUALLY, the play stands as called. Nashville should have no reason not to take pride in their trophy. They won the game. It was called and they won. They were named the winners of the game. That's something to take pride in. Its not their faults that Warren got raped. Sorry, better luck next year.
Stop being sore losers. Seriously.

Either join an existing thread or shut the heck up.

CONGRATS TO BOTH WARREN AND NASHVILLE ON YOUR SEASONS!

sam

sam

I promise 1 thing.  If the teams were switched I would be telling Nashville to be men about it too.  I'm equal opportunity.  I don't care where you're from, you should have sense. 

jacks07

Quote from: Big Time on December 10, 2006, 01:54:56 pm
Everyone was in Silence because no one knew what the heck!@ was going on. Until the Ref said that Nashville is still your State Champions
Yea and thats why nashville players walked OFF the FIELD!!!

shortstuff9219

Quote from: HornHater on December 10, 2006, 05:34:57 pm
Quote from: shortstuff9219 on December 10, 2006, 04:53:29 pm
Quote from: tradition on December 10, 2006, 04:50:47 pm
Quote from: shortstuff9219 on December 10, 2006, 04:49:17 pm
Quote from: tradition on December 10, 2006, 04:38:50 pm
Quote from: shortstuff9219 on December 10, 2006, 04:38:22 pm
WARREN IS 2006 STATE CHAMPIONS ... EVERYONE KNOWS IT INCLUDING NASHVILLE !!!!!

As I have said a couple of times......PROVE IT CONCLUSIVELY!!!

WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT YALL KNOW THAT WARREN IS STATE CHAMPS SO ACCEPT THAT FACT THAT ITS TRUE... YALL PROVED IT TO YALLSELVES THAT WE WON WHEN THEY SHOWED THE REPLAY AND YALL STOPPED CHEERING... PROLLY CAUSE YALL KNEW YALL HAD LOST !!! JUST CAUSE A REF MAKES A BAD CALL DONT MEAN THAT YALL ARE STATE CHAMPS.. YALL HAVE THE RING TROPHY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IF ITS NOT THE TRUTH !!!

You obviously don't understand what it means to score.  The replay didn't show the whole picture.  They should really have an age limit here...or at least one for IQ

I KNOW EXACTLY WAT IT MEANS TO SCORE. YALL DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACCEPT THAT YALL LOST !!! WARREN 14-0 , NASHIVILLE 13-1.... THATS THE TRUTH !!!!!

delusional?

your the one that is delusional .. thinkin yall state champs... Warren is the the Real State Champs

jacks07

To you big time i say that if they was just wondering what the heck was goin on the why did all the nashville players start wlaking OFF the FIELD when they saw the replay?

stina_ar

WHO CARES WHO DID WHAT?
NASHVILLE = 2006 STATE CHAMPS

WARREN POSTERS ON THIS BOARD = WHINY, SORE LOSERS

Congrats to both teams.

In 5 years, no one will care about this, except those fans that each town has that never leave and live on past glories.

Congrats, seniors of '07!

Bruin521

It's not easy to "get over it" when it's the state title game.  If this was the other way around Nashville and Doug Graham would be complaining so much more than Warren and would try to take this to court or something like that.

phinupi

Hey, I was there.  I am not a Warren fan and I am not a Nashville fan.  I had a fine view of the Wright kid when he ran for the endzone.  Yes, the ball broke the plain, but apparantley, the referee did not see the play clearly.  When the play was showed on the big screen, you could clearly see that the ball broke the plain and that he had control of the ball when doing so.  It's just one of those calls that went Nashville's way.  Yes, you guys are the true champions, but Nashville will be on paper as the champs.  This game hurt me to because I hate to see kids get cheated like they did Saturday night.  If I was on Nashville's team, I would be glad to be labeled the champs, but deep in my heart, it would eat at me the rest of my life knowing that the opponent (Warren) really won the game.  Anyway, I know it hurt, but those things happen in sports.

stina_ar

The rest of your life?
Its a high school football game.
Hopefully these boys have something more important to look forward to (or regret).

phinupi

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on December 10, 2006, 01:20:18 am
To all the whiners saying they got cheated... I was there... only reason we (Nashville) fell silent on that 2 pt. conversion was to see the replay as to where it was good or not, because going by the way it looked... it was too close to call... with my mom standing right beside me... we looked up at the jumbotron right as the Warren player supposedly crossed the plain, it was a 1/2 yard short with the players knee touching the turf before he crossed the plain.. on another note... the ball popped out and Nashville recovered it...

but to the loyal fans of both Nashville and Warren, my god it was loud at WMS... and im freaking hoarse... Congrats to my Scrappers but also, congrats on Warren for giving us our first real test of the season...   may we meet again

The ground cannot ause a fumble.

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

phinupi

Quote from: O.T.C on December 10, 2006, 01:55:24 am
Don't be ignorant kid.....The kid had his hands all the way across the line...All the ball has to do is break the plain...not go all the way across it...just break the plain. And the ground can't cause a fumble.

Bottom line is that Warren won the game. If Nashville people can take pride in a stolen state championship....Go for it.

I totally agree with you guys.  Warren's community should have a victory parade for the team.

phinupi

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on December 10, 2006, 02:49:38 am
boy i tell ya... i HAD respect for alot of the posters till tonight... the freaking refs are right there... how are you gonna dispute what THEY saw and called not 3-5 yds. in front of them... in a well lit stadium, on what was the game deciding play... I think I would be paying attention to any kind of "break of plane" play that "robbed" Warren.. I havent even been on here two hours and already im sick of the whining...

unfortunately for the ones whining... just because you whine about it, doesnt reverse it

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

WARREN_______STATE 4A CHAMPS

Scrappers 2006 4A State Champs!

A JETS MI MONK

shortstuff9219

Quote from: HornHater on December 10, 2006, 05:34:57 pm
Quote from: shortstuff9219 on December 10, 2006, 04:53:29 pm
Quote from: tradition on December 10, 2006, 04:50:47 pm
Quote from: shortstuff9219 on December 10, 2006, 04:49:17 pm
Quote from: tradition on December 10, 2006, 04:38:50 pm
Quote from: shortstuff9219 on December 10, 2006, 04:38:22 pm
WARREN IS 2006 STATE CHAMPIONS ... EVERYONE KNOWS IT INCLUDING NASHVILLE !!!!!

As I have said a couple of times......PROVE IT CONCLUSIVELY!!!

WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT YALL KNOW THAT WARREN IS STATE CHAMPS SO ACCEPT THAT FACT THAT ITS TRUE... YALL PROVED IT TO YALLSELVES THAT WE WON WHEN THEY SHOWED THE REPLAY AND YALL STOPPED CHEERING... PROLLY CAUSE YALL KNEW YALL HAD LOST !!! JUST CAUSE A REF MAKES A BAD CALL DONT MEAN THAT YALL ARE STATE CHAMPS.. YALL HAVE THE RING TROPHY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IF ITS NOT THE TRUTH !!!

You obviously don't understand what it means to score.  The replay didn't show the whole picture.  They should really have an age limit here...or at least one for IQ

I KNOW EXACTLY WAT IT MEANS TO SCORE. YALL DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACCEPT THAT YALL LOST !!! WARREN 14-0 , NASHIVILLE 13-1.... THATS THE TRUTH !!!!!

delusional?

you are the one that is delusional thinkin nashiville is state champs... BS !!!

phinupi

Quote from: Mulerider on December 10, 2006, 02:24:31 pm
Quote from: JACK D BACK 27 on December 10, 2006, 12:26:58 am
HE WAS ACROSS BY AT LEAST TWO FEET AND HE DOVE FROM THE ONE HIS KNEE WAS NEVER CLOSE TO BEING DOWN.  ALSO THE TOUCHDOWN THAT GOT CALLED BACK WHICH THEN IT WOULD OF NEVER WENT TO OVERTIME, THE COACHES ARE STILL TRYING TO SEE WHICH LINEMAN WAS DOWNFIELD.  THE WARREN LINEMAN ARE TAUGHT WHEN BALL IS THROWN GO TO IT ALL FIVE LINEMAN WERE AT THE LINE WHEN THE BALL WAS THROWN.

After seeing the still photo, do you retract your statement about "he was across by at least two feet".  He was down at about the 1.5 yard line and stretching.  Did the ball cross the line before his body was down?  Not likely, the lower half of the body hits before the upper half.  Very close.

Great effort, gutsy call.  Penalties stopped both teams.

One thing is for sure, there is nothing wrong with losing, but to lose the way Warren lost is a disgrace.  On the big screen, it clearly showed Jarious getting into the endzone.

nvillefan

Make it understood. Wright crossed the plane of the endzone- it just happened to be after his knee hit the ground. People realize that he is down THE INSTANT his knee hits the ground and where the ball is the second his knee hit is where the ball should be placed. It looked like he tried to do some extra stretching like the Super Bowl between Tennessee and St. Louis, except this play was a lot closer than the final play of that Super Bowl.

The-Bookie

Wow, what a travesty.  Well, I don't think anyone expected Nashville to win that game outside their city limits and looks like they got a gift.  Everyone around here knows who the best team in AAAA is, Warren!  Sorry to hear about the call.

jacks07

Bull-crap he scored that conversion. u and every-one else from nerdville knows it that is why yall shut up when the replay came on!!

Bleachermom

Quote from: nvillefan on December 11, 2006, 05:45:44 pm
Make it understood. Wright crossed the plane of the endzone- it just happened to be after his knee hit the ground. People realize that he is down THE INSTANT his knee hits the ground and where the ball is the second his knee hit is where the ball should be placed. It looked like he tried to do some extra stretching like the Super Bowl between Tennessee and St. Louis, except this play was a lot closer than the final play of that Super Bowl.

Nashville is the 2006 4A State Champion, but, it is pretty clear from this new video that the ref made the incorrect call. Check it out. The ref is part of the game, and I'm sure that this isn't the only bad call in that game. Nashville is the Champion, but I think the argument about the last play is now over.

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=61435.msg1241274#msg1241274

Orange rush

Stop crying about the big screen clearly shows...the big screen only gave one angle and you don't even see the lower body.  So silly to refer to a inconclusive picture. "Everyone" did not expect Nashville to lose, only people in warren and hootens, and both of them are wrong most of the time.  Welcome to big boy football lumberjacks, the kind where you physically dominate your opposition.  That's what happened to you on sat. and the refs had nothing to do with those 400 plus rushing yards no did they.

seark66

Quote from: Orange rush on December 11, 2006, 06:40:57 pmStop crying about the big screen clearly shows...the big screen only gave one angle and you don't even see the lower body.  So silly to refer to a inconclusive picture. "Everyone" did not expect Nashville to lose, only people in warren and hootens, and both of them are wrong most of the time.  Welcome to big boy football lumberjacks, the kind where you physically dominate your opposition.  That's what happened to you on sat. and the refs had nothing to do with those 400 plus rushing yards no did they.

Those 400 yards rushing didn't get you the state title. A terrible call did.

The Grudge

i have heard all this talk about the back judge calling the play there were players blocking the other 2 refs vision therefore, the only one who got a glimpse of it was the back judge, he called what he saw and he saw Wright just short

FootballGuy43

Some people don't understand sarcasm either but that's a whole different tale for another day...

bradyfan

ok say ur right and we "won" the game, ur telling nashville to not have any pride when Warren had to fight tooth and nail to even bring theirselves back in the game....who else did that to the Lumberjacks this year? None. Nashville has an excellent team as well as the Lumberjacks, and both teams deserve the championship, too bad only one can get it. But the fact of the matter is, the refs made the call, nothing Warren or Nashville could do about it, they won...never be ashamed of a state championship. And just watch out for the Lumberjacks next year....

BadDogGHSDogPound

December 11, 2006, 07:54:43 pm #196 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 07:56:41 pm by BadDogGHSDogPound
You know if this was college of the NFL..they'd be looking at the footage..it would be on the local sports and written about in the paper, but sadly because it's a high school game they won't even mention the controversy at the end. How hard would it be to get some quotes from the AAA on this?

FootballGuy43

Warren has a good team and nothing to be ashamed of. This "bad call" business is getting out of hand. It needs to be put to rest.

seark66

Quote from: Sports_Nutt on December 11, 2006, 08:06:50 pm
Thats what I was saying on another post. No one wants a fight on there hands so no tv station will deal with this thats how it is.

Don't be so sure.

FootballGuy43

The AAA will not bother with this. You figure with the nature of the media, they would eat this up and create a fuss about this whole mess. I'm surprised they have concealed all comments on this game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas