• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

warren wide receiver chris gragg commits to.....

Started by #1 STUNNA, July 22, 2007, 07:06:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Romeo

The Warren pipeline is beginning to take form. There could possibly be seven lumberjacks suiting up for the razorbacks within the next three years.

Papa Billie™

Jimbo Morphis

Old Lion

That is good to hear, it's always good to have some talented players stay in the State.

DumasBobcats

Jimbo Morphis

kelvin, sorry i was close. he used to coach in mcgehee. he is a good guy.

Code3Cat

Mr Wigglesbirth

DeWitt is pleased to announce that Kelvin Gragg has taken the Athletic Director position at DeWitt and his son Chris is coming to play. Chris will fit nicely into the Double Wing scheme as our flanker.

The_Preacher

APPLE JACKZ

Quote from: Mr Wigglesbirth on July 23, 2007, 05:41:45 pm
DeWitt is pleased to announce that Kelvin Gragg has taken the Athletic Director position at DeWitt and his son Chris is coming to play. Chris will fit nicely into the Double Wing scheme as our flanker.

LOL YEA HE'S A VERY SICK PUPPY!! BUT NO, HE'S STAYIN IN WARREN TO BE APART OF THIS YEARS STATE TITLE..... WHY WOULD HE NOT?? STAY IN WARREN BE POSSIBLE STATE CHAMPS OR GO TO DEWITT ND WIN TWO GAMES..... HMMMMMMMM.... I THINK IM LEANING TOWARD WARREN!!

Papa Billie™

Quote from: APPLE JACKZ on July 25, 2007, 03:37:36 am

LOL YEA HE'S A VERY SICK PUPPY!! BUT NO, HE'S STAYIN IN WARREN TO BE APART OF THIS YEARS STATE TITLE..... WHY WOULD HE NOT?? STAY IN WARREN BE POSSIBLE STATE CHAMPS OR GO TO DEWITT ND WIN TWO GAMES..... HMMMMMMMM.... I THINK IM LEANING TOWARD WARREN!!

If he wants to win a State Title he better move to Nashville...That is where the Champs are going to be...SS   ;)

Legend

Romeo

He signed his letter of intent to play for Warren yesterday. Dewitt offered him the key to the city, and Nashville offered him a fine job mowing the lawn at the courthouse but the offer of being grand marshall of the Pink Tomato Festival was too good to pass up.

heathwaldrop

Quote from: DumasBobcats on July 23, 2007, 09:52:13 am
Kelvin Gragg's son yes...

Holy crapola, didn't realize that.

Crossett missed out on this one.

NPT3

He Could Always Move Back To Newport. Congrats Chris Keep Doin Ya Thang

Jakeabu Timmigatu

Did anyone read the article about him in the paper?  I like how he stated that since he and his Warren teammates dominate everyone in high school they should go and dominate in college football.  He sounds like a humble guy.

And how dominating were the Warren Receivers in the Nashville game?

Romeo

How dominate were the clinton receivers against warren?

Romeo

The exact quote from GREG CHILDS

"We were talking like man, all four of us play high school and dominate. Lets go to college and do the same thing".

Dosen't sound like a cocky quote to me. If you lose 2 games within the last two years you are dominating.

Jakeabu Timmigatu

None of the Clinton receivers are in the paper talking about how they dominate high school football.  So, that doesn't really apply here.

Nashville has been dominating the last 2 years.  Not Warren.  (and I couldn't care less about Nashville.)  Someone give that kid a dose of humility.

Romeo

You make the quote seem like he was being cocky and arrogant.This wasn't an article on Warren's dominance. He was talking about how the Warren receivers decided to go Arkansas, he wasn't on the newspaper saying we dominate everyone in high school, like you said. Regardless, What else do you call a 25-2 record the last two years, aight?

Jakeabu Timmigatu

Quote from: Romeo on July 27, 2007, 06:29:28 pm
You make the quote seem like he was being cocky and arrogant.This wasn't an article on Warren's dominance. He was talking about how the Warren receivers decided to go Arkansas, he wasn't on the newspaper saying we dominate everyone in high school, like you said. Regardless, What else do you call a 25-2 record the last two years, aight?

I'd say it's very good, but without any state titles, not dominate.

jackfan1™

Quote from: Jakeabu Timmigatu on July 27, 2007, 05:57:19 pm
None of the Clinton receivers are in the paper talking about how they dominate high school football. 

Please direct us to the newspaper article covering their committing to play for UA.

Waiting......

Mulerider

Quote from: jackfan1 on July 27, 2007, 07:24:11 pm
None of the Clinton receivers are in the paper talking about how they dominate high school football. 

Please direct us to the newspaper article covering their committing to play for UA.

Waiting......

It's in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette but you must have a subscription to read it.  If the link is posted it will just take you to the login page.  Sorry, I don't think it can be posted.

jackfan1™

Quote from: Mulerider on July 27, 2007, 08:15:47 pm

Waiting......

It's in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette but you must have a subscription to read it.  If the link is posted it will just take you to the login page.  Sorry, I don't think it can be posted.

Re: Clinton players?

I think you missed the point.

Mulerider

Quote from: jackfan1 on July 27, 2007, 08:19:23 pm

Waiting......

lol I did, I thought you seriously wanted to see the article!!

jackfan1™

Quote from: Mulerider on July 27, 2007, 08:21:02 pm

Waiting......

*sigh*
Let me break it down.
I was making a sarcastic remark about him saying Clinton players had not boasted in articles regarding their commitment to play for UA.

"None of the Clinton receivers are in the paper talking about how they dominate high school football."

I asked to see the articles....about CLINTON players.
Have ANY Clinton players been interviewed in regard to UA offering them a spot?

Never mind. :-\

Mulerider

Quote from: jackfan1 on July 27, 2007, 08:31:26 pm
Quote from: Mulerider on July 27, 2007, 08:21:02 pm

Waiting......

*sigh*
Let me break it down.
I was making a sarcastic remark about him saying Clinton players had not boasted in articles regarding their commitment to play for UA.

"None of the Clinton receivers are in the paper talking about how they dominate high school football."

I asked to see the articles....about CLINTON players.
Have ANY Clinton players been interviewed in regard to UA offering them a spot?

Never mind. :-\

no kidding, I got it.  Thanks for the play by play explanation.  I stated I had missed your point before your last post.

Jakeabu Timmigatu

I like how you ignore that he sounds like a jerk so that you can point out that none of the Clinton players are going to Arkansas.  Big deal.  Denial can be an ugly thing.

jackfan1™

Quote from: Jakeabu Timmigatu on July 27, 2007, 10:54:29 pm
I like how you ignore that he sounds like a jerk so that you can point out that none of the Clinton players are going to Arkansas.  Big deal.  Denial can be an ugly thing.

I am not ignoring anything. I just don't happen to agree with you and since YOU were the one sounding like a big jerk, I merely pointed out that you really don't have much of an argument. You said no Clinton players made such a statement and of course they didn't. They haven't earned an interview in which their comments could be trashed.
Denial may be ugly but jealously is too. "Big deal"....oh, the burn. ::)

Jakeabu Timmigatu

I'm not jealous at all.  I couldn't care less if the kid was playing for Arkansas, LSU, or anywhere else.  I hope he and the rest of the Warren kids do well at Arkansas.

I just think that he needs a dose of humility.  If he was already in college his coach would not let him get away with comments like that.

As for who is a big jerk, I think the person trashing an entire football team is one.  As in, the person who started bashing Clinton a few posts ago.  Who was that again?

jackfan1™

Quote from: Jakeabu Timmigatu on July 28, 2007, 06:38:58 am
I'm not jealous at all.  I couldn't care less if the kid was playing for Arkansas, LSU, or anywhere else.  I hope he and the rest of the Warren kids do well at Arkansas.

I just think that he needs a dose of humility.  If he was already in college his coach would not let him get away with comments like that.

As for who is a big jerk, I think the person trashing an entire football team is one.  As in, the person who started bashing Clinton a few posts ago.  Who was that again?

Silly boy, I didn't trash anyone, I merely pointed out the obvious. You were insulted by his remark, said none of YOUR players had done that, and the reason they haven't is they have not achieved what he has.  No interview, no statement. Duh. That is not "trashing", that is simply stating the truth. As for being "taught humility", you are judging him and deciding he is lacking. What gives you that right?

Again, it is only YOUR opinion that he said anything inappropriate. Too many people are just eager to look for any reason to demean or complain. I understood the point he was making. Sorry it was over your head or hurt your feelings. ::)

Now move on and find something else to whine about. You have worn out this one little statement to the point you are beginning to embarrass yourself. And grow a thicker skin. This is football, not jump rope. ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas