• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WARRENS First Commit

Started by #1 STUNNA, June 26, 2007, 04:00:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Basmine Jones commits to the hogs

jimbojack

urban legend

Gotta say congrats to Basmine. I'm really hoping the Hogs utilize him the right way.

APPLE JACKZ

DO KNO WHEN HE SIGNED ND IF HE DID FOR SURE?? ???

urban legend

Nah, he hasn't signed yet. Just gave an oral commitment.

The_Preacher

said he was glad to be a recuiting razorback this morning, so he may help getting the others on the hill. And maybe get all the Tennessee talk in the past. I'm proud, of this young man.

Bevtrain

Congratulations Basmine!!!  Can't wait to see you running through the "A".  South Arkansas is showing up bigtime for the hogs this year.

Romeo

I'm going to agree with Bo Hembree, I seriously think jones will be the better player out of the three in the next level. I think he could potentially be a shutdown field corner at Arkansas, something similar to David Barrett. I have heard some critisizm regarding his recruitment saying he might have been recruited just to get the other two prospects, I dont think thats the case. Arkansas knew what they were getting and the rest of the state will know in a few years.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Romeo on June 27, 2007, 09:59:22 am
I'm going to agree with Bo Hembree, I seriously think jones will be the better player out of the three in the next level. I think he could potentially be a shutdown field corner at Arkansas, something similar to David Barrett. I have heard some critisizm regarding his recruitment saying he might have been recruited just to get the other two prospects, I dont think thats the case. Arkansas knew what they were getting and the rest of the state will know in a few years.

I think he should play safety, he wouldnt be fast enough to be a shut down corner, he would be a good cover 2 corner because of his strength. Put him at safety and let him run down hill and blow somebody up

jimbojack

He's still growing.  I'm thinking linebacker.  Either way --he's gonna hit SOMEBODY.

JackStar

we're talking about a 6'0 200 lb monster who benches 300 lbs and runs a 4.6 on a bad day.  Athletes like this are hard to come buy.  He could play anywhere from linebacker, to corner, to safety, to wide receiver to, runningback to, defensive end.  unlimited usefulness and a great pickup for the hogs.

RHS

Quotedefensive end.

Not at the collegiate level. Not at 6'0.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RHS on June 27, 2007, 03:54:19 pm
Not at the collegiate level. Not at 6'0.
You're gonna have to run faster than 4.6 to play corner too. I'm thinking safety, or if he bulks up, linebacker.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on June 27, 2007, 05:57:29 pm
You're gonna have to run faster than 4.6 to play corner too. I'm thinking safety, or if he bulks up, linebacker.

he runs a 4.5 and hes 6'2 210 lbs

jimbojack

there are lots of 6'2" DE's in D-1.  But Basmine's still growing---he'll end up 6'4"--6'6".

JackStar

dont know if he's 6'2....  but he runs a legit 4.5... i was emphasizing 4.6 on a bad day because he ran that at the fca.  9 times out of ten hes got a 4.5.  I'm thinkin corner for him at this point...his build fits it and he will have the speed.

ticktock12

I saw in the paper where he referred to his coach as coach Bo.  Do they call him coach Bo?  If so that is a joke.

JackStar

Quote from: ticktock12 on June 28, 2007, 11:38:01 am
I saw in the paper where he referred to his coach as coach Bo.  Do they call him coach Bo?  If so that is a joke.
why?  it isnt disrespectful... just because it may not be traditional, does not make it bad.

#1 STUNNA

your a joke

The_Preacher

Bo is not only their coach he is their friend, do u call your friends by their given name   I sure do

ticktock12

So I guess he does let his players call him coach Bo.  Let me guess he wears his hat on backwards and necklaces?  Am I right? 

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: ticktock12 on June 30, 2007, 11:51:43 am
So I guess he does let his players call him coach Bo.  Let me guess he wears his hat on backwards and necklaces?  Am I right? 

ye we call him coach Bo, and know he doesnt wear his hat backwards or wear necklaces

urban legend

Quote from: ticktock12 on June 30, 2007, 11:51:43 am
What's the point you're trying to make dawg? Bo's a laid back, good guy who loves his players. Just like a number of other coaches around Arkansas.

ticktock12

jimbojack

you certainly sound like one.  spouting racist crap like that-------you should be banned.

policeman

urban legend

Jimbo Morphis

i heard warren got three more commitments from monticello last week. seriously, did three starters move from monticello to warren this week?

jimbojack

haven't heard that.  I wouldn't be suprised.  Everybody wants to play football where it's fun......and winning doesn't hurt, either.

The critic

Why is it a joke that they call him Bo?  The only joke i can find is you.  I guess it is bad for coaches and players to have a close relationship these days.

You are ignorant.

Biggie_Smalls

Quote from: oldman on July 02, 2007, 09:06:03 am
i heard warren got three more commitments from monticello last week. seriously, did three starters move from monticello to warren this week?
I have heard that 3 of monticello's skill players will be dressing out in Orange and Black this year, don't know how much they will contribute thought....

Jimbo Morphis

i don't think its disrespectful for them to call him coach bo. if they called him bo that would be different.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas