• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Clarksville

Started by "SHOWKILLER", September 17, 2006, 09:49:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

"SHOWKILLER"

Clarksville was doing ok until they met up with the Cards. As for us, well let's just say we've been improving and learning lessons that will get us ready for conference play and playoffs. Now as for me and mine, we are tired of loosing!!! Booneville WILL turn it around this Friday, period.

FOOTBALL-NO-IT-ALL

I HAVE A LOT OF FAITH IN BOONEVILLE.  GO CATS GO!   GOOD LUCK!

gojackets14

Quote from: FOOTBALL-NO-IT-ALL on September 17, 2006, 10:17:19 am
I HAVE A LOT OF FAITH IN BOONEVILLE.  GO CATS GO!   GOOD LUCK!
Do you understand what a Caps Lock key is?

Doo-Dad

Quote from: SHOWKILLER on September 17, 2006, 09:49:12 am
Clarksville was doing ok until they met up with the Cards. As for us, well let's just say we've been improving and learning lessons that will get us ready for conference play and playoffs. Now as for me and mine, we are tired of loosing!!! Booneville WILL turn it around this Friday, period.
I've heard Clarksville has an extremely (<might be a little exaggerated) fast
RB, anybody know if this is true or not? If so what is his name?

FOOTBALL-NO-IT-ALL

bigjames#63

yea i know who the rb for clarksville is its my boy Justin Kremers #15 im #63

Coach Jones

Booneville wins 7 straight League games.  I have said booneville's soft nonconference schedule has hurt them in the past years, this year a hard one propells them into a conf championship in a year when they are not as talented.

donkeyfan

Bearcats will get their first win this week!! 
Ya I said it. 
And Yes, Showkiller, I believe!!!

hillbilly

waddle_10

i think booneville wins this one by 14

joemama271

i am glad we had those nonconference games it helped us alot and we have gained alot of experience over the three games.

JACK D BACK 27

BOONEVILLE WINS BY 21 POINTS IN THIS ONE.

"SHOWKILLER"

pballa31

all of you who think boonville is just goin to walk all over clarksville are goin to be in for a suprise come friday. we have one of the best defenses in the state. you look at it paris scored 2 on the opener but both of them were because of missed tackles in the hunstville game they allowed 6 when they were supposed to get beat by 21 in the farmington game they were picked to lose 35-7 but only allowed 13 and one TD was because of sloppy tackling on the punt team there is no team in the conference that can beat us by 21 unless we just have a complete break down. However even with our great D it will be hard to pull out a win if the offence doesent step up and help us out. so it should be a real good game at clarksville when the bearcats show up

Sarcasmrules

Quote from: bigjames#63 on September 17, 2006, 01:06:24 pm
yea i know who the rb for clarksville is its my boy Justin Kremers #15 im #63
I always knew clarksville cheated but that is overkill playing with your son.

Cambodian Midget

Quote from: pballa31 on September 18, 2006, 01:59:07 pm
all of you who think boonville is just goin to walk all over clarksville are goin to be in for a suprise come friday. we have one of the best defenses in the state. you look at it paris scored 2 on the opener but both of them were because of missed tackles in the hunstville game they allowed 6 when they were supposed to get beat by 21 in the farmington game they were picked to lose 35-7 but only allowed 13 and one TD was because of sloppy tackling on the punt team there is no team in the conference that can beat us by 21 unless we just have a complete break down. However even with our great D it will be hard to pull out a win if the offence doesent step up and help us out. so it should be a real good game at clarksville when the bearcats show up

Booneville beats you by 21, and it won't be because of a completel break down.

"SHOWKILLER"

Quote from: pballa31 on September 18, 2006, 01:59:07 pm

So, let me hear what you are saying...you say that Paris, Huntsville and Farmington are top 10 quality opponents and that your defence should be judged by that? Is this what I'm hearing from you? Paris, Huntsville and Farmington ar better opponents than Mena, 5a-Morrilton and 5a-Harrison. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!! We will take our frustrations out on y'all. Sorry, but your next in line and we're HUNGRY!!!

Legend

This one can be a toss up. Booneville week 1 everyone was saying how they owned mena and Mena won. This will be a close game but Boonevile will pull away in the 4th 28-14

thoward

clarksville has no offense and bville has played a tough schedule.  #600 will likely happen this week. bville 21-6

Legend

Yeah 7 pts on Huntsville is a high powered offense.

bearcat1983

I think Booneville will win this one.Booneville 28 Clarksville 20.

billy_boy23

i really hope that booneville can turn it around this week they had 2 pretty tough teams in non-conference so now that they will be back in conference hopefully they will be top notch come the last week as well as ozark i would love to see another great game between one of the biggest rivalrys in the state

gojackets14

waddle_10

i think the nonconference schedule for booneville has really helped them out alot and they have improved temendously going from mena to morrilton to harrison so this should be pretty good for the bearcats they should win by 14

Bearcat Hottie

Booneville has improved quite a bit from the first game...playing teams in a higher conference was a good idea because it got them ready for the regular season and it showed them what they need to work on. I think B-Town by 14!!

GO CATS!!

topcop

Bearcatfanatic

All I know is there is some frustration that is going to be released on Friday!  We are ready for #600th win and I'm sure the Bearcats are more hungry than they've ever been before, so I wouldn't want to be a Panther right now!

Should be a good game!  GO CATS GO!

skyblue

Booneville rolls over Clarksville easy.  Clarksville will be out played as well as out coached. 

Legend

Im sure they will pick up #600 have the signs and the plaque.

thatoneplayer

This will be a great game but i have to go with booneville on this.....although it would be nice to see clarksville win...good luck to both teams and hopefully it will be injury free

kck10

Boonville by a td. 28-21 Boonville over Clarksville

fpm29.5

Go Clarksville and pull the upset.  Lets see how good that defense is.

oldbearcat

"SHOWKILLER"

Coach Jones

BobbyBouchea

If the bearcats win, they will have to pull it out late.  This will be close.

fpm29.5

Clarksville will bring it and pull off a BIG upset. What will boonville do if they
are 0 and 4?  Will they start pointing fingers or blame the coach? When
you build a monster program like Boonville you have to win or else. If they
lose to clarksville it could get ugly in BOONTOWN.

sam

September 21, 2006, 02:04:35 pm #37 Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:20:19 pm by sam
No uglier than Banning's 27-51 record at Clarksville.  I'm no math major, but that looks a lot like a 34.6 winning percentage.  I read in an article the other day that out of 10,000 blind hogs interviewed 35 percent reported having found an acorn at one time in their lives.

"SHOWKILLER"

Quote from: sam on September 21, 2006, 02:04:35 pm
No uglier than Banning's 27-51 record at Clarksville.  I'm no math major, but that looks a lot like a 34.6 winning percentage.  I read in an article the other day that out of 10,000 blind hogs interviewed 35 percent reported having found an acorn at one time in their lives.

OMG!!!lol!!!
CLAPS FOR SAM!!!

dogline

Rippy and his coaches will pull this out and be there at the end of the season on top

AF&B

September 21, 2006, 03:54:33 pm #40 Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 03:56:40 pm by RATTLER_12
here is how i see it...clarksville will pull out an early lead...then after the coaches pounding on the cats they will come back to a 28 to 21 win for the bearcats and get #600 

i believe

thehookup

Boonville just aint what she use to be and that's that.

skyblue

Banning's terrible record is a little scewed.  He had to forfiet an
entire season a couple of years back for playing an ineligible player.
But again, that's the head coaches fault.  He's in a catch 22 situation.
His hometown of Ozark wouldn't hire him 3 years ago.  It would be hard for him to get another good head coaching job.   8) 8) 8)

donkeyfan

Quote from: thehookup on September 21, 2006, 06:46:05 pm
Boonville just aint what she use to be and that's that.

Maybe not, but that won't stop C'vlle from taking a whipping. 

and

Quote from: BobbyBouchea on September 21, 2006, 11:48:37 am
If the bearcats win, they will have to pull it out late.  This will be close.

What do you mean IF???  If I was a betting man, I'd take Boonville and the points.  It will NOT be close.

Boondock

Booneville will stomp a mud hole in C'ville.

donkeyfan

Man, I've been waiting for a long time to talk about whippings.  And this week I don't even get to go to the game.

Billy Bob

I don't think Booneville will kill them, but I do believe they will win it. Booneville's 0-3 record doesn't say much in my mind. Yea, they played some TOUGH teams, and lost. That's all it says to me. I'm not gonna say that they are as good as they always have been, because they are not, but they are still a solid program with a lot of tradition. You can't overlook a program like Booneville. Clarksville on the other hand, is actually up a little this year. They will make a little noise in the 4-4A this year...it just won't happen this week or the next. Good luck to both teams.

Clarksville (2-1, 0-0) V.S. BOONEVILLE (0-3, 0-0).....BHS by (6)

loud_panther04

Man all i ever see is people putting cville down, but i mean we are always the underdog. We might not have the best head coach but we have heart and we dont give up.  After tonite seeing our jr high boys come back and beat the bearcats with alot of the sr high players in the stands they are gonna be fired up, not only that but we get fired up when Booneville comes to town.  They arent gonna just go and lay down in the first quarter and give up.  These boys have talent and when they are playing together they can be a awesome group of players.  So i wouldnt be saying a blow out but i guess we will just have to see if it is or not.

B.S.

Why don't you guys get a win under your belt before you start talking whippings and beatings. I think your team needs support, but not unreal expectations. I think a 1 point win would be a good start! When you put those kind of pressures on a young team sometimes a close win still feels like a loss. Take a win any way it comes and be happy with it. These boys have enough pressure on them to win without you telling them they should win by X number of points! I wish the Bearcat's good luck this week.

EddiesMustache

Quote from: skyblue on September 21, 2006, 06:48:39 pm
Banning's terrible record is a little scewed.  He had to forfiet an
entire season a couple of years back for playing an ineligible player.
But again, that's the head coaches fault.  He's in a catch 22 situation.
His hometown of Ozark wouldn't hire him 3 years ago.  It would be hard for him to get another good head coaching job.   8) 8) 8)

Why doesn't he coach up some of those blind hogs sam was talking about. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas