• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville loosing?

Started by "SHOWKILLER", April 14, 2006, 08:34:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AF&B

Sandlizard_Hoss

Personally, you guys have a right to your opinion, but alls im saying is that CJ doesn't make up the whole team, and yes we will still have a chance and yes we will work hard and yes we will play hard and yes we will go to Booneville and play even harder...but with class...and don't expect to shut down our freight train of an offense so easily, you got another thing comin

alaskanstorm

just a small question.  when has dardanelle ever had a freighttrain offense?

Sandlizard_Hoss

alaskanstorm

same story different year somewhat close first half and boonevilee pulls away by 28-35 points in the second half.

AF&B

Quote from: alaskanstorm on April 27, 2006, 10:26:47 pm
same story different year somewhat close first half and boonevilee pulls away by 28-35 points in the second half.
i think booneville will win by a larger score

top_guard66

Quote from: Sandlizard_Hoss on May 01, 2006, 11:56:17 am
yall are some cocky suckers....really gonna come back and bite u in the a** if ya lose
we have had a great tradition up to this point and it will continue so we have a right to be cocky

hoghigh

Quote from: top_guard66 on May 01, 2006, 02:01:15 pm
yall are some cocky suckers....really gonna come back and bite u in the a** if ya lose
we have had a great tradition up to this point and it will continue so we have a right to be cocky

No you don't have the right to be cocky.  The previous players have the right to speculate and postulate their opinions but a team that is still not taken the field with it's new players or returning players has no excuse to be cocky.  That has to be earned on the field through superior performance.  Until the first few games, I would humble the other teams until you can prove them wrong.

Guetz

To extend the fowl metaphors, we Booneville fans can be cocky and we have also learned how to eat crow.   But not too often and always with Tobasco!

LOL

:D

GO CATS GO!!

joemama271

i think booneville will pull ahead like always because we all have busted our butts in offseason cuz i went down from a 6.2-40 to a 5.3

Sandlizard_Hoss

if u went from a 6.2 to a 5.3 that quick then i crap purple turds....dude if ur gonna lie then make it probable, theres no way to improve that much that quick unless ur time was faulty

tator_tot

actually he could have hit the ropes hard, ran a lot of bleachers, used some speed training techniques.  he could be telling the truth. 

Sandlizard_Hoss

AF&B

Quote from: hoghigh on May 01, 2006, 04:26:23 pm

No you don't have the right to be cocky. The previous players have the right to speculate and postulate their opinions but a team that is still not taken the field with it's new players or returning players has no excuse to be cocky. That has to be earned on the field through superior performance. Until the first few games, I would humble the other teams until you can prove them wrong.
they have the right to be cocky as long as they can back it up by playing good

bearcat1983

Well I've said it before and I will say it again,Booneville will be in the playoffs next year
,just don't know what seed.Playing Dardenelle and Ozark late in the season makes for a close game.

Sandlizard_Hoss

sandlizard64

Quote from: bearcat1983 on May 04, 2006, 06:57:04 pm
Well I've said it before and I will say it again,Booneville will be in the playoffs next year
,just don't know what seed.Playing Dardenelle and Ozark late in the season makes for a close game.
thanks for a little respect man. be ready for a game b/c we sure will be.

tator_tot

our boys will be ready... will you?

Sandlizard_Hoss

I can't wait for the Dardanelle Booneville game...will be the best game all year i think

AF&B

Quote from: Sandlizard_Hoss on May 05, 2006, 11:29:25 am
I can't wait for the Dardanelle Booneville game...will be the best game all year i think
doubt it

Blueisglorious

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on April 27, 2006, 04:06:25 pm
Quote from: Sandlizard_Hoss on April 26, 2006, 08:46:11 pm
CJ this Cj that...big woop....we don't NEED CJ to win, he sure helps a lot, he's very talented, but dont think that one great athlete is gonna make a tremendous difference on the lizards team...like i said, TEAM.....we work together and we work hard...CJ or no CJ, you'll get a good game either way you go.
this is how it goes
lizards have their best player=chance of winning
lizards without cj=BIG TIME LOSING!!!

Here is something I remember from the 2005 season.  Chaten did not play against Ozark.  Ozark beat Dardanelle 40 something to 0.  Ozark returns most of their team, but I think they will have to have some breaks to beat Booneville.  I just don't see Dardanelle challenging Booneville unless Chaten is on the field.

Sandlizard_Hoss

Yea we played like total crap against Ozark...bad game and thats all there is to it.........i remember this from the 2005 season....who placed better in the conference between dardanelle and ozark...WE DID! and im not saying cj isn't good and that we dont need him, he's a big piece in our offence but the only thing im saying is that we are a team and with or without cj we will still be great team this year.

AF&B

Quote from: Sandlizard_Hoss on May 05, 2006, 04:43:37 pm
Yea we played like total crap against Ozark...bad game and thats all there is to it.........i remember this from the 2005 season....who placed better in the conference between dardanelle and ozark...WE DID! and im not saying cj isn't good and that we dont need him, he's a big piece in our offence but the only thing im saying is that we are a team and with or without cj we will still be great team this year.
you dont need him but when you dont have him you dont do good against big football schools

godownfighting

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on May 05, 2006, 04:48:57 pm
Quote from: Sandlizard_Hoss on May 05, 2006, 04:43:37 pm
you dont need him but when you dont have him you dont do good against big football schools
we had a bunch of lazy seniors last year and a lot of young players as well and all of them are returning so yeah it will be a good game

AF&B

when and where is the game

Sandlizard_Hoss

will be the next to last game i do believe...at Booneville

"SHOWKILLER"

godownfighting will probably be sick that game!

Sandlizard_Hoss

godownfighting will be looking forward to that game im sure

"SHOWKILLER"

Not if he keeps kicking the dog!!!

sandlizard64

no, godownfighting will be the one that's ready out of all of us.

sandlizard64

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on May 01, 2006, 09:49:33 am
Quote from: alaskanstorm on April 27, 2006, 10:26:47 pm
i think booneville will win by a larger score
hey rattler boy, i don't wanna hear u dog about how bad other teams are when magizine has it's own big time problems.....booneville might beat us bad but the sorriest part of that  is we could beat u guys worse than they beat us. i don't dog on other teams that are bad but i think ur just a little out of place in this conversation. ya maybe we had a bad year but atleast we won one...u guys gonna win one this year...?

sandlizard64

Quote from: ~SUPERMAN~ on May 05, 2006, 09:59:04 am
i will be. i can't wait. and this will be the most challenging game of the year for me. i'll give my all and i expect only the same in return. (which i know i will also get) i can't wait

Guetz

Quote from: Proud_Sandlizard on May 07, 2006, 07:37:46 pm
i will be. i can't wait. and this will be the most challenging game of the year for me. i'll give my all and i expect only the same in return. (which i know i will also get) i can't wait

GOOD!!  A generous helping of smash mouth football will be waiting for you in Booneville when you are here October 27th!

GO CATS GO!!

"SHOWKILLER"

There's nothing quite like Bearcat Stadium "The Home Of Champions" in October!
The house will be rockin!!!

AF&B

what is up with the smell; it can kill someone :-X

AF&B

Quote from: Guetz on May 08, 2006, 05:46:31 am

GOOD!! A generous helping of smash mouth football will be waiting for you in Booneville when you are here October 27th!

GO CATS GO!!
so its oct. 27?

fatboy51

Hoover is leaving football because he said he doesn't have the fire to play anymore. And he rather play basketball the sport that he likes the most.

Sandlizard_Hoss

Yes Rattler it is the 27th

sandlizard64

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on May 08, 2006, 07:19:32 am
Quote from: Guetz on May 08, 2006, 05:46:31 am

GOOD!! A generous helping of smash mouth football will be waiting for you in Booneville when you are here October 27th!

GO CATS GO!!
so its oct. 27?
nope ...we're just tryin to get people to go to the feild and see how long they will wait...here's your sign.

AF&B

tator_tot

Quote from: fatboy51 on May 08, 2006, 11:05:55 am
Hoover is leaving football because he said he doesn't have the fire to play anymore. And he rather play basketball the sport that he likes the most.
im pretty sure no one cares anymore... if he wants to play b-ball then let him... he is still a bearcat

"SHOWKILLER"

We could've used him, there's no doubt but if his heart is basketball then we'll be better without him. BELIEVE IN THE CATS!!!

JACK D BACK 27

I STILL WOULD LIKE TO SEE BOONEVILLE AND WARREN PLAY IN THE REG SEASON.

"SHOWKILLER"

Quote from: JACK D BACK 27 on May 09, 2006, 09:54:22 am
I STILL WOULD LIKE TO SEE BOONEVILLE AND WARREN PLAY IN THE REG SEASON.

Neutral site would be the only way, and NOT a preseason game.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!

AF&B

what is warren's mascot?

Cambodian Midget

AF&B

thanks, one more what was their record?

sandlizard64

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on May 10, 2006, 06:47:29 pm
i'm not really sure, but let's just keep it simple for small minded people like me. there record was good!

AF&B

Quote from: Proud_Sandlizard on May 10, 2006, 09:03:06 pm
Quote from: RATTLER_12 on May 10, 2006, 06:47:29 pm
i'm not really sure, but let's just keep it simple for small minded people like me. there record was good!
ok

tator_tot

they were like 10-1 or 11-1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas