• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion's final assault on the AAAA board (Merged topics)

Started by Bsktballplyr818, March 04, 2006, 10:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mase2006

Quote from: bcroft919 on March 06, 2006, 06:30:52 pm
Panthers got this one baby, thats all there is to it. Would say see ya next year, but too bad we wont. Go Magnolia!

you are COCKy... i hope you choke on it

bcroft919

Maybe not Hyuuga, but that doesn't matter now does it? You dont have to be the best to win at something. You have to have the heart and determination to play with the best and that's why magnolia's coming to the Rock on Friday, and we're bringing heck with us. If the Panthers believe in themselves they got it in the bag. Good season though, Marion. But not good enough, im afraid! Time to rock the Rock baby!

heathwaldrop

Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 06, 2006, 05:59:19 pm
haha yall are funny, great jokes, great jokes.

Man, if you seriously sat through that basketball game and came away with the impression that 1) Marion played great ball but just got robbed or "cheated" by the referees and 2) that Magnolia is a bad team and that Bozeman stinks, you've got no business calling yourself a basketball fan.

Grow up, kid...you've got a hard life ahead of you at this rate.

bcroft919

Agreed. shut up Marion. Go Reds, bring it on baby!

bcroft919

You've got NO life ahead of you if all your gonna do is whine on a message board.

patssoftball23

well i dont wanna sit here and look like im whining but ... when the people on the radio r saying they dont see where any of those calls came from that the refs were calling against marion, then shouldnt that be bad too. i mean college scouts even said it.. i dont wanna whine, its over, but this time were actually right.

chicks_fan

Quote from: patssoftball23 on March 06, 2006, 06:48:45 pm
well i dont wanna sit here and look like im whining but ... when the people on the radio r saying they dont see where any of those calls came from that the refs were calling against marion, then shouldnt that be bad too. i mean college scouts even said it.. i dont wanna whine, its over, but this time were actually right.

Ok, so since your right and everyone on here has heard it a million or more times, just please stop saying it. For once, just please keep your thoughts to yourself and this board will be so much better. I like to get on here to read about basketball, NOT MARION!!!

patssg00

Quote from: yep, thats me on March 06, 2006, 09:58:10 am
maybe if we get on here and complain enough marion will be playing in the championship...nevermind, thats not how it works. if you did get cheated, then is still has me laughing because you are marion. but for your coach to say in the paper that the refs cheated you, thats just unclassy and proves y everybody at marion crys like little fairy boys. MARION-ur in the offseason now, while magnolia is still in the post season. GET OVER IT. and to all of the people who keep making the pictures, keep doin it. i need to laugh like this every day. oh and marion did u actually think that you could beat blytheville in the championship too? LOL, okay dont answer that.
yea ur an idiot...ur teams on the clock for the offseason...u better hope bozeman doesnt get sik...ur screwd!!U may nt break 20...He better hav the best game of his life if u want to win...i say blytheville wins by 15

fan #2

I hope nobody gets sick.........there's enough sickness on here already

Vickers06

we (magnolia) made it to the state tournament just like yall did and we beat yall so there really aint nouthin to argue about

Rulesman

Since when are radio people objective? And knowledgable of the rules?

Marionpats07™

Quote from: Rulesman on March 06, 2006, 07:22:04 pm
Since when are radio people objective? And knowledgable of the rules?

Yea we just pick random ppl who know nothing about b ball....idiot...That guy stole the ball he throws it and it went in the hole yaya!@@

Moron....Our broadcasters are mostly coaches.

Rulesman

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 06, 2006, 09:17:19 am

I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP-I HONESTLY HEARD THIS SOMEWHERE, NOT SURE IF IT'S TRUE, JUST SAYING WHAT I HEARD!!!!

but...I heard that the African-American ref was Solomon's (from magnolia) uncle....

AGAIN!! Don't bash ME for this. This is just simply a rumor going around that I would like to see corrected.
Do you believe everything you hear?

fan #2

your broadcasters are mostly coaches.....unbiased coaches I'm sure

Rulesman

Yea we just pick random ppl who know nothing about b ball....idiot...That guy stole the ball he throws it and it went in the hole yaya!@@

Moron....Our broadcasters are mostly coaches.
That explains it!  ;D

trackstar07

Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 06, 2006, 05:35:30 pm
OKAY IF ALL YALL FOLKS WERE FROM MARION YALL WOULD BE JUST AS hacked OFF AS US! If yall *magnolia* had a good basketball team *coughscoughs* and yall got cheated that badly there would be just as big as an uproar w/ yall b/c yall know yall would deserve a better, fair game. Simply as that. Marion folks r honest. We came to Magnolia EXPECTING an honest game and we were very much mistaken. Everyone was shocked and let down by such poor officiating.

seriously stop posting for a sec, take a look at the title of this thread, THINK (theres the biggie for you), and then STOP COMPLAINING

patriotswantloose

ive heard channy (mariontrackstar44) has been aproached by administartion at ASU an he is getting a scholarship to go to ASU for bein crunk in student section...an this is for real...but he has to assemble a LARGE group of asu students together an create a standing,cheering,travelin to all games, an WAY to CRUNK section.......if this is true they got the right guy....good luck chan...sux that we will never see the post or crunk chants at games or on here by trackstar44 anymore!!!!! m-a-r-i-o-n WHAT!?!?

RD™

Quote from: patriotswantloose on March 06, 2006, 07:39:24 pm
ive heard channy (mariontrackstar44) has been aproached by administartion at ASU an he is getting a scholarship to go to ASU for bein crunk in student section...an this is for real...but he has to assemble a LARGE group of asu students together an create a standing,cheering,travelin to all games, an WAY to CRUNK section.......if this is true they got the right guy....good luck chan...sux that we will never see the post or crunk chants at games or on here by trackstar44 anymore!!!!! m-a-r-i-o-n WHAT!?!?
Only stAte can give a worthless scholarship like that. ::)

Vickers06

if marion wants to talk down on my town and my towns people, i think its only fare that me and and other magnolians let yall know what we think at the game friday

MarionManiac#1

im sure some people will be there, but most of us will be playing baseball which is more important right now, and other will be there to watch us

pioneerbasketball

What has happened to fearless?

Headed 2 Alltel

MarionManiac#1

it has been fun on here with you dude.. i will also not be posting on here much more since i will be graduating this year and going to U of A, oh yeah go hogs!I will drop by every so often to see how things are going though.  It has been fun through these past 2 years watching our basketball team and talking crap to GCT, and others, it was cool to meet Freak and msubulldogs, im sure me and trackstar will keep in touch with yall.  i will see you around a lot im sure trackstar considering i live about 5 houses down from you, lol. we gonna be crunk in panama this summer too, oh yeah.  Im sure we will still talk after we part our separate ways to college, but the hogs are better.  OH YEAH.. i cant end without giving my last.... M-A-R-I-O-N- WHAT!!!

MarionManiac#1

withour marion fearlessfriday would kinda be boring, lol

chicks_fan

Quote from: MarionManiac#1 on March 06, 2006, 08:47:06 pm
withour marion fearlessfriday would kinda be boring, lol

Not really. Then we could talk about what the website was intended to talk about without hearing whining...sports. :)

MarionManiac#1

i aint whining about us losing, yeah we lost, i can deal with a loss if its a FAIR one, lol, and this is talking about sports... refs..calls..winners...losers...cheaters...players.. and so on

panthers06

magnolia is awsome and anyone who thinks different can take that up with me

chicks_fan

Quote from: panthers06 on March 06, 2006, 09:04:26 pm
magnolia is awsome and anyone who thinks different can take that up with me

Ok. Thanks for the useless info buddy.

MarionManiac#1

the maniacs wont have a problem with taking that up with you, and no its not, the town looked like it was still in the 60s, lol

mase2006

the radio announcers are from Marion... I am from Wynne, so I am just gonna sit back and watch this one lol

MarionManiac#1

no one of them was from west memphis i think, but the other was from marion, i know him pretty good, but he is an offical AAA ref, and he is one of the good ones

chicks_hogs12

marion didn't blame anybody but theirselves when they lost twice to blytheville

MarionManiac#1

fan #2

and their basketball team scored in the 60s against Marion....

panthers06

Quote from: MarionManiac#1 on March 06, 2006, 09:06:27 pm
the maniacs wont have a problem with taking that up with you, and no its not, the town looked like it was still in the 60s, lol
im not gonna sit here and talk crap with ya.  just make dang sure that you and yours see me and mine at tha game

chicks_hogs12

sorry magnolia but marion would punish ya'll if you wanted to "meet" y'all

Headed 2 Alltel

Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 06, 2006, 06:09:27 pm
Quote from: pantherwatch06 on March 06, 2006, 05:57:27 pm
Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 06, 2006, 05:31:08 pm
First of all...u can't spell HUNT,

You stupid little twit, not only are you pathetic, you are slow. That was intentional. I am so done with you. You are hopeless.

HAHA! GREAT! I hope I've done my job to fully diskust you b/c thats exactly what your town and your refs did to all of Marion!! JOIN THE CLUB IDIOT!

Dis-what? Diskust? I think for Fearless Friday 2007, spell check should be integrated.

wisewatcher

The boys basketball will be a bit weaker next year without some move - ins on next years team.  Coach Clay will as always do an excellent job. He's a good coach and more importantly, his a good person who cares about his players beyond the basketball court.  He's not afraid to stand up for his players when the situation calls for it like at the end of the Magnolia game.  He got his message across without saying one word.  He could have thrown a tantrum, got T'ed up and maybe ejected, but he chose to get his message across in a different way.  And Remember, when Coach Brown had the team, he didn't have the talent Coach Clay has had in my opinion. Coach Clay has Crawfordsville and some Turrell players now and Emmanuel Cheers was a great asset to this team.  Coach Brown is a good coach and a great person and role model. But as far as Marion competing in 6 A, the competition top to bottom will be higher.  Football may struggle at first, but I believe they will continue to improve. Basketball girls and boys will definitely compete, no question. Volleyball will continue in the top fourth of the conference. Baseball and softball will do just fine, top half of the conference.Golf. tennis and track will hold their own also. Their are a lot of families moving in to Marion.  More athletes to choose from. Right now Marion is the smallest 6 A school District in the conference. Should probably be the worst teams in the conference. What do I expect........... Marion will easily be in the top half of the conference in over - all athletics.

MarionManiac#1

actually coach brown had almost the exact same talent that coach clay had when they went 14-0 in conference in 04-05, there was only one player that left and they only had a few move up that played some, we didnt have Emmanuel then, but we did have AJ

mase2006

March 06, 2006, 10:25:11 pm #240 Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 10:26:49 pm by mase2006
WOW! yet ANOTHER giant thread talkin about the sorry institution located in North Eastern Arkansas also known as Marion High School;  home of the whiniest, crap talking, biatching, and most utter disrespectful people in the entire Natural State... oh yea, I meant home of the Patriots!  ;D 

~!THANK YOU TO THE AAA FOR THE NEW CLASSIFICATIONS!~

chicks_hogs12

i never thought i would say this but i think i am going to miss all of u marion guys... u say some stupid stuff sometimes but you guys make me laugh.

mase2006

Quote from: chicks_hogs12 on March 06, 2006, 10:32:38 pm
i never thought i would say this but i think i am going to miss all of u marion guys... u say some stupid stuff sometimes but you guys make me laugh.

i hate to admit this, but their stupidity can be pretty dang funny lol have fun in 6A

pioneerbasketball

Quote from: mase2006 on March 06, 2006, 10:48:00 pm
Quote from: chicks_hogs12 on March 06, 2006, 10:32:38 pm

i hate to admit this, but their stupidity can be pretty dang funny lol have fun in 6A
Same can be said for you ;D

mase2006

pioneerbasketball

mase2006

Hyuuga

Oh, good ole' times on this forum. It was fun while it lasted. Marion isn't anywhere as near as bad as most of you bash it out to be. It's just us fans talking smack to everyone else because we finally had a sport worth mentioning from Marion. Then this year our football team even went to state which just made our heads even that much bigger. Then on top of that, when basketball season started, even our girls were winning, so that made them even bigger, lol. Marion, I think, just got too excited with their sudden name in sports and wanted to make dang sure that we were known. Cuz lets be honest, who heard of Marion before we went undefeated in conference last year? Haha, exactly. Our baseball team went to state, but that didn't really get us known. So I just think that every possible Marion fan with access to a computer just did their best to make Marion known now that we had something to be known for. But yeah, I personally know that I'm gonna miss arguing and defending Marion's side for these past 2 years. All good things must come to an end, eh? I really did have fun on this forum spite everyone in the state hating my school and the people from it, lol. I actually think it's pretty cool to be from either the most liked, or the most hated school in state. That just makes it all that much more fun. But after this year, even on 6A, you probably won't hear much smack talking from Marion. 99% of the smack talkers on here are seniors and will be graduating and going off to college. Most of you may be happy, but c'mon. You gotta admit that we made this forum fun and actually gave people a reason to read this forum as much as people do now. But anyway, this will likely be my last post. I'll post more most definently, but rarely. So once again, it was fun meeting all of you from here that I did-railrumblerU, eaglefan06, Freak, cheerleader08- and I'm sure I met others but just didn't know. And above all it was fun talking smack with everyone in the state. I'm gonna miss it basketball fans, and good luck in the future to all teams, even if they won by unfair ways (  ;) ) So once again, farewell everyone and  I'll end this one with the trademark of Marion....
                                                                                 M-A-R-I-O-N WHAT!?!?

patriotswantloose

dang..with trackstar44, marionmaniac#1, an hyuuga gone this board is gonna be so freakin boring..there goes three of our most crunk maniacs now if pimpinpats retires this board is done

bbmom

Didn't someone from Marion start their own board? How is that one going? I went to it once, but that was before it was finished.

I know we all fuss & gripe about the Marion Posters, but y'all do keep the board lively.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas