• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine @ Danville 1/31

Started by rattler06, January 26, 2006, 11:26:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler06

Rattlers come off big win against Hartford 54-33... can the Rattlers continue to get stronger and go and win @ the Green Dome... it'll be a tuff one.. thats for sure...

MY PICKS:

Danville girls by 20... Magazine girls are still improving.. but no match for this 4AA powerhouse

Danville boys by 2... i picked Danville by 5 last time and I was correct... i'm sayin this one will be one heck of a nail-bitter.... BUT... i'm not sure how the Rattlers will match up this time at the Green Dome... i'm still goin to go with Danville by 2... BUT.. you never know... THAT'S why we play the game

Go Rattlers and Lady Rattlers!

danvillefballfan

i think danville girls will win big, and the boys game will be a close one, but danville will come out on top!!

cheerleader0805

Yes I agree with danvillefballfan....both teams will be victorious!!

Go Little Johns and Lady Little Johns!!!!!

ColonelReb

i think that the boys game will be much closer than anyone will think. i think the lead will change time after time and it'll come down to a last second play...

cheerleader0805

ColonelReb

wonderboys

ColonelReb

wonderboys. i don't think you give credit where it is needed. if i remember, magazine beat hartford by 21? i THINK. if they have a game like that against danville, this will be much harder this time for the little johns to pull off a win. this is for sure!

culito

yea your right the danville boys game will be close but danville will come out with a victory

wonderboys

liljohns41

danville boys wins by 10 to 15 points

ColonelReb

you think they'll win that much wonderboys?!

wonderboys

at home I think they have a chance

supermario

ColonelReb

indeed he does! i hope that's the case

Chino

So this week we are playing magazine at there house

GreenFro 50

Chino

SHyeah glad to hear that fro man, bleacher creatures are going to be wild out

GreenFro 50

yea i cant wait for that game.

Chino

GreenFro 50

ColonelReb

only 2 days away is right, and the BC's better get LOUD!

wonderboys

Only 1 day away. I might sit with the BC's for this game. "We Creep, We Crawl, We Dominate, You Fall."

ColonelReb

yeah i always wondered what they said...thanks for saying that!

wonderboys

ColonelReb

rattler06

liljohns41

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on January 30, 2006, 11:06:44 am
Quote from: wonderboys on January 30, 2006, 08:15:35 am
"We Creep, We Crawl, We Dominate, You Fall."

i thought of that sayin when i was dropin off green fro sounded good to me

D-Town Thrilla 07

I think that the Danville girls will win by big, but I'm not to sure about the boys game.  I think that if our boys can come out strong and keep things under controll, we could win by at least 10.  You also have to factor in the BC's.  I'm hoping that there will be a big turn out, because this game is just as big as any.  I hear Magazine has a strong team, but we will find out if they can deal with some creature noise.

Chino

Yeah i already got that day off to go and sit with the bleacher creatures, i'm ready for another close game, this time we come out with the big win. Danville 64 Magazine 58

ColonelReb

danville girls by 27
danville boys by 7

wonderboys

I stick with both Danville teams goin 20+

ColonelReb

20+?! i STRONGLY disagree. magazine boys will know what to do when the time comes. you think danville will be actually able to pull out a 20+ victory against a decent magazine team?

wonderboys

ColonelReb

wonderboys

^^^ See, now you are starting to catch onto what I'm saying.

ColonelReb

apparently...danville will win tonight...just depends on how big 8)

rattler06

January 31, 2006, 11:41:40 am #37 Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 11:43:33 am by rattler06
Quote from: wonderboys on January 31, 2006, 10:59:51 am
I stick with both Danville teams goin 20+

danville girls.. YES... boys... >>DOUBTFUL<<... yall did beat us by about 20 in the paris tourney.. but at our place... only by 5... Rattlers are continuing to improve as the season draws to a close and district and regionals approach quickly... we lost to hackett by 8 at their place.. BUT led most of the game.. and beat hartford both times handely.... and this year was the first time we EVER beat Charleston AT Charleston.... we beat'em before but never there...  i'm still sticking with yall by 2 points... BUT.. trust me.. TONIGHT... i will be cheering the RATTLERS on... AND hopefully they come out victorious....

ColonelReb

you're rooting for your team, but say another will win? have faith

Chino

GreenFro 50

rattler06

DANVILLE 64 - magazine 56.....

i can't decide which game was the worst officiated game i've ever seen... when we went to Charleston... or when we made the trip to the Green Dome tonight... seemed like the refs picked off our best players one by one.. Hamilton and Caughman were out before the end of the 3rd.. sure... Danville had 2 or 3 players that got up to 4 fouls... BUT... once they got to 4... it STOPPED... they even started calling the fouls on Cody Hamm and Jean Charles Kelle as soon as they got Caughman and Hamilton outta of the way...some of the calls were so outrageous.... i think considering it being 5 Magazine players versus 8 (5 Danville players + 3 refs)... they did pretty good.. don't get me wrong.. I think that Danville is an excellent ball team... BUT.. Magazine should've come home with the win... Rattlers prep for rival Charleston this Thursday at home...

ColonelReb

haha everytime someone loses, it's always the officiating! good one jacksmack but soo sorry. the officiating was soo horrible for us. please tell me the foul ratio in the first half? what...8-3 us..yes. 2nd half. 14-13 us again. so don't go blaming THE REFS when WE had the most FOULS!

Hartford_rox

hmm I kno ive heard about some bad refs.. sounds like somebody might be lil upset over the loss.. idk.. how was the girls game? ahh nm lol.. i already kno.. so how did everyone individually do?? Hartford beat Lavaca 54-30ish tonite.. it you were wonderin.. kk

Chino

tHATS alot of guys fouling out in one game, good job to the Danville Little johns and the ladys

Chino

Quote from: Live Each Day Like It Was Your Last on January 30, 2006, 10:39:20 pm
Yeah i already got that day off to go and sit with the bleacher creatures, i'm ready for another close game, this time we come out with the big win. Danville 64 Magazine 58

As you can see i was only off by 2 freaking points on this game it was a close prediction.

RATTLER43

I enjoyed everything but the outcome. I thought Danville relaxed when Hamilton fouled out. Then they seemed to get tight when the game got down to 3 points.  JC Kelle needed to hit all those free shots. Exciting game.

wickawhat

Good job Danville. I expected you guys would win.

The Charleston refs are always bad. When Hartford played them was the worst officated game I had seen in years. We won too. Thats how bad they were. Im complaining even though we won.

hornets11

charlestons refs tonite were probably the best group ive seen all year. which isnt saying much but you know they werent terrible...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas