• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What about the 7AA West conference?

Started by ball_321, November 02, 2005, 08:38:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ball_321

How do you think that the teams from the 7AA West conference will play out?

erin05

It should be pretty good this year, Spring Hill has got a young team but their stepping up!!

Go Bears

RattlerFan1

ball_321

Haven't heard anything from the rattlers, but Spring Hill always has a good team. They won their first game.

scrapper13

The Lady Hornets out of Mineral Springs should be very good this year.

erin05

Yeah we won our first game but only by 2, it was a tight game all the way! But again we are a team of 10 and 11 grade but were off to a good start.

ball_321

Now all I know is that at X-mas break, spring hills girls have lost to genoa and gurdon, and genoa hasn't lost at all, i'm not sure about who all gurdon has played. All-in-all, it should be a pretty tight conference!

paraloma

Mineral's girls are 9-0 with 5 of those victories being 30+.  The beat Arkansas High(AAAAA) the other night by almost 30.

scrapper13

Both Mineral teams should win the conference.

ball_321

Spring Hill beat Arkansas High.......Classifications don't mean anything. It is all about how you play the game and how bad you want it!!

ColonelReb

erin05

Yeah Spring Hill beat Arkansas High, and a fight broke out, 4 people got ejected and 2 thrown out of the game. SH also beat Gurdon and junction city at home.....Gurdon by app. 18.

MadARK12

i think Nevada is a great team, last year the Regional final was Gurdon and Nevada. It went to overtime but gurdon came out on top. This year Nevada has been having problems but now I believe their back on track. They beat Springhill, and will face off with Springhill their first game in district. Springhill's junior Blake Hill is a good player and he matches up good with Nevada's David Coleman. I actually thing Nevada's going to take their district and region.

tdn (Tim)

Quote from: erin05 on January 12, 2006, 06:37:13 pm
Yeah Spring Hill beat Arkansas High, and a fight broke out, 4 people got ejected and 2 thrown out of the game. SH also beat Gurdon and junction city at home.....Gurdon by app. 18.

Just saw this post.... Junction City played Spring Hill, AR (near Hope) at Spring Hill and the JC Girls lost while the JC boys won just to clarify

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas