• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn's QB has the munchies

Started by Indiana Jones, July 11, 2014, 07:41:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on July 17, 2014, 09:39:11 am
BG, I'm a hog fan through in through. However I think it's fair to mention that some clearly despise an opinion that doesn't line up with the typical rose colored glasses viewpoint. I'm a lumberjack homer. I'm a hog g
Homer. But unlike others, I'm realistic.

+1000000000

cuckoobird

July 23, 2014, 09:53:08 pm #102 Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:55:54 pm by cuckoobird
RP i dont think saying 6-6 is sunshine pumping but those idiots on drive time with 10-2 are. Im a pesarealist with a spouse from MO so they gotta show me.

ricepig

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 23, 2014, 09:53:08 pm
RP i dont think saying 6-6 is sunshine pumping but those idiots on drive time with 10-2 are. Im a pesarealist.

Well, that's what you get for listening. I wouldn't listen to that drivel if you paid me. No one in their right mind would think that, is it possible, sure 15-0 is possible, but it's not probable by the wildest stretch.

cuckoobird

And I also dont believe anything any coach says about their team either. Unless its lou holtz or steve spurrier. Both of them call a spade a spade if they arent very good but they lie when they have a decent team

ricepig

July 23, 2014, 10:20:43 pm #105 Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 06:52:46 am by ricepig
Quote from: cuckoobird on July 23, 2014, 10:05:32 pm
And I also dont believe anything any coach says about their team either. Unless its lou holtz or steve spurrier. Both of them call a spade a spade if they arent very good but they lie when they have a decent team
Well, Holtz has said ND was going to be good every year for the last 10 years, he hasn't been correct very often, once??

cuckoobird

Yeah but hes not coaching them now, hes a blind fan

Valleysports

Cuckoobird and AW, both, have been a lot more accurate with Razorback Preseason Predictions than you (RP), since I've been watching y'alls post.  In fact they've been overestimating the Hog wins.  LOL

Cuckoobird, do you think they'll be better than last year?  I think the SEC was down some last year and will be even more so this year, with the exception of the Hog's, who would've won a couple, if it wasn't for the other team scoring more points.  Surely they'll win a few SEC games?   

dc24

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on July 17, 2014, 03:41:10 pm
BP's solid two years.

There may have been other good years, but for some reason Hog fans expect Alabama and LSU type seasons. Not going to happen. Our recruiting base isn't fertile like other places.

With that said though, I think Coach B will be building a football TEAM. Not a team of quarterbacks and 2000 WRs. I am anticipating great things from coach leading us to compete with the big boys.

I may be missing some from pre 1995. I can honestly say I did grow up not caring for Razorback football as a kid. I didn't really start following until 1998. I'm a Gator and Hurricane guy when I am not a Hog fan.

You do know that in FLORIDA that there is no such thing as a Gator and a Hurricane Fan. You can do that outside of Florida. But from Pensacola to Miami you better be a Gator or a Seminole. There's not a lot of Hurricane Fans north of Orlando. You can only be ONE !

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on July 23, 2014, 10:55:13 pm
Cuckoobird and AW, both, have been a lot more accurate with Razorback Preseason Predictions than you (RP), since I've been watching y'alls post.  In fact they've been overestimating the Hog wins.  LOL

Cuckoobird, do you think they'll be better than last year?  I think the SEC was down some last year and will be even more so this year, with the exception of the Hog's, who would've won a couple, if it wasn't for the other team scoring more points.  Surely they'll win a few SEC games?

Thanks, really means a lot coming from you, I'll try to step my game up for you.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Valleysports on July 23, 2014, 10:55:13 pm

No, I don't think they will with last years returning starters. Now, if we have some freshman come in and make an impact immediately, that's where the difference will be and IMHO will be the only way they reach the 4-5-6 win plateau

AirWarren

Quote from: Hoghead on July 23, 2014, 11:42:13 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on July 17, 2014, 03:41:10 pm
BP's solid two years.

There may have been other good years, but for some reason Hog fans expect Alabama and LSU type seasons. Not going to happen. Our recruiting base isn't fertile like other places.

With that said though, I think Coach B will be building a football TEAM. Not a team of quarterbacks and 2000 WRs. I am anticipating great things from coach leading us to compete with the big boys.

I may be missing some from pre 1995. I can honestly say I did grow up not caring for Razorback football as a kid. I didn't really start following until 1998. I'm a Gator and Hurricane guy when I am not a Hog fan.

You do know that in FLORIDA that there is no such thing as a Gator and a Hurricane Fan. You can do that outside of Florida. But from Pensacola to Miami you better be a Gator or a Seminole. There's not a lot of Hurricane Fans north of Orlando. You can only be ONE !

Gator gym shorts.

Cane t shirt.  Usually how I roll when lounging ha.

Hog license plate and hog gear too.

AirWarren

Quote from: ricepig on July 23, 2014, 09:44:46 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on July 23, 2014, 08:38:05 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on July 23, 2014, 08:02:06 pm
BG im a razorback fan
Kind'a hard to tell......

These type like to tell everyone they're "realists" in their thinking on HV. It's funny, those who think we will go 5-7, 6-6, are  sunshine pumpers in realists eyes. We might not win a game, or win them all, whatever, I'm ready for football season.

When we beat AU, people will be saying sec title. It's the way of the world with being an Arkansas fan.

True Fan

7AFBFAN

I bet the time on sidelines will be limited. Another joke.

Valleysports

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on August 04, 2014, 10:15:43 am
I bet the time on sidelines will be limited. Another joke.

Now you wouldn't want to get a cheap win because the other team's hands are tied behind their back - would you?  This is the SEC - line up and play their first string for goodness sakes.  Have some Hog Pride!

RTF

That Hog Pride worked out great for us in the Sugar Bowl.

Valleysports

Quote from: RTF on August 04, 2014, 10:46:56 am
That Hog Pride worked out great for us in the Sugar Bowl.

I was thinking of that very game - there was so much whining about Ohio's 5 players shouldn't be allowed to play - Hog's made one heck of a 2nd half come back against a real team.  Something to be proud of!

RTF

Hogs played great and in the end it was a great game. Those players should not have played but I don't really care the past is the past.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas