• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who is the best high school player, or players you have played against?

Started by Mr.Fridaynight11, January 20, 2015, 07:48:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Fridaynight11

The best players i played against was.
Grant Freeman
C.J Chaten
A.J. Whitmore
Mitch Hall

Mr.Fridaynight11

Quote from: Mr.Fridaynight11 on January 20, 2015, 07:48:52 pm
The best players i played against was.
Grant Freeman
C.J Chaten
A.J. Whitmore
Matt Hall

Longfellow

Wolfpack68

Sick Dog

Wolfpack68

Mr.Fridaynight11

Quote from: Sick Dog on January 20, 2015, 09:35:47 pm
Shabazz
I was waiting for that one.  I never got the chance to see him live, but it have seen video of him. that guy was a monster.

Sick Dog

Not for me, I just stood on the side lines. Hoping I wouldn't have to go in

Wolfpack68

I just feel sorry for the guy that had to guard Williamson. And there was a TE too. Ben...... I forget his last name. He also went to play for UofA

Sick Dog

Wolfpack68

Fridaynightlights🏈

owl84

nastynice

BigMan15

STUNNA

Jesse Gates and Aaron Langford are the best two I played against. Being from Warren Bret smith is the best I have seen at the high school level.. His senior stats were unheard of.. The best player I have seen Warren play would be Whitmore from Nashville.

RabidWolf

Players I've seen absolutely take over a game:

Mustain- Springdale
Williams-Springdale
Whitmore-Nashville
Burton-GR
Mallet-Texas High
RJ Vanhook-Prescott
Daniel McCoy-Prescott
McFadden- Oak Grove (I think!)
and very recently, Bryson May and the NT from Booneville. Incredible players.

adaptedtigerfan

Wolfpack68

RabidWolf

Correct. Did not have the chance to see Storey play in HS. so I couldn't list him. And as I stated, those are players I saw take over a game when they were on the field.

When I say booneville play Prescott, those two were heads above everyone else on the field.

beach bum

Kenneth Dixon at Strong... Did he finish with 3,100 or 3,300 yards??.... in only 13 games while leading them to the state title! They only played 8 regular season games or he could have easily went for very close to 4,000 yards!

Hbry

Justin Criswell, Morrilton
Michael Dyer, LR Christian
I remember in 2009 those two played at Morrilton and both went for 250+ on the ground with like 3 or 4 scores a piece.

Recently though
Will Francis, HA
Storey, Charleston
KJ Hill, NLR

beach bum

beach bum

Quote from: Sick Dog on January 20, 2015, 09:35:47 pm
Shabazz

He was absolutely unbelievable! The best athlete ever in Arkansas no doubt. He is similar to the 30 for 30 on ESPN... The best that never was!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on January 27, 2015, 06:21:46 pm
Kenneth Dixon at Strong... Did he finish with 3,100 or 3,300 yards??.... in only 13 games while leading them to the state title! They only played 8 regular season games or he could have easily went for very close to 4,000 yards!

Seen Him play at Magazine(the year Magazine won state)...He almost erased a 4 TD defecit by himself in the 2nd half of that game..Kenneth Dixon Left, Dixon Right..Dixon with the six point play!

beach bum

Quote from: HF on January 27, 2015, 07:01:47 pm

Seen Him play at Magazine(the year Magazine won state)...He almost erased a 4 TD defecit by himself in the 2nd half of that game..Kenneth Dixon Left, Dixon Right..Dixon with the six point play!

That had to be quite the game. Those twins at Magazine and Dixon were at the top of the list of players in Arkansas at that time. The only problem with the Magazine twins was their size which they were born with. Every other aspect of their game was DI...

RabidWolf

I will add one of the most amazing single game performances I've ever seen

Kiehl Frazier (Shiloh) vs Nashville in the (I believe) Semis. The second half was the best half of football from an individual player I've ever seen.

nastynice

Quote from: beach bum on January 28, 2015, 12:16:13 am

That had to be quite the game. Those twins at Magazine and Dixon were at the top of the list of players in Arkansas at that time. The only problem with the Magazine twins was their size which they were born with. Every other aspect of their game was DI...
This was their junior year and at that time they were already 6'0 175. Size wasn't their problem, staying healthy was.

STUNNA

Bret smith senior season 1,000+ passing, 1000+ receiving, 987 yards rushing

beach bum

Quote from: nastynice on January 28, 2015, 09:27:35 am

This was their junior year and at that time they were already 6'0 175. Size wasn't their problem, staying healthy was.

Can anyone from Magazine confirm they were that big? The time I saw them play they did not appear that size at all.... All I know is they made 2A competition look like they were standing still.

BigMan15

beach bum

I stand corrected   :)

Wilson

Anybody see Ju Ju Harshaw at NLR Northeast back in 86 or so?. . heck of a football player. .dang good baseball player too

Longfellow

I actually saw Ryan Chambers at arkansas tech today while I was walking to class. And yes they are both that big, but I would say they weigh a little more than 175

Wolfpack68

Quote from: RabidWolf on January 27, 2015, 08:20:56 am
Players I've seen absolutely take over a game:

Mustain- Springdale
Williams-Springdale
Whitmore-Nashville
Burton-GR
Mallet-Texas High
RJ Vanhook-Prescott
Daniel McCoy-Prescott
McFadden- Oak Grove (I think!)
and very recently, Bryson May and the NT from Booneville. Incredible players.
Daniel McCoy could run the ball. One of the best I've seen in person. RJ Vanhook was as good or even better.

RabidWolf

Vanhook was a monster. Had an excellent career at Tech after graduating from Prescott

Wolfpack68

Agreed. His Father was a great one too. His little brother plays for the Wolves now.

FNLsupporter

Madre Hill in fall of '93! He was an absolute beast that could fly! Malvern was tough!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on January 28, 2015, 01:31:49 pm

Can anyone from Magazine confirm they were that big? The time I saw them play they did not appear that size at all.... All I know is they made 2A competition look like they were standing still.

Heck they had a guy on their team was a head taller than them, that's why they looked short 8) .... Thing is they weren't that fast either...I want to say that both of them were in the 4.6 range..They just had great field vision, outstanding athletic ability, and some luck.....

I thought health was only an issue for one of them? I know the brother than was QB broke his leg their senior year(not for that they probably get the rare accomplishment of being the visiting team and Winning in Junction City), but I didn't remember any other injuries for them...

jr17

STUNNA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas