• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Class 3A Signees

Started by Wolfpack68, January 19, 2015, 02:26:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeeGee

My son is very involved with his youth group and church. He made this decision based off what he felt in his heart was the best thing to do. Trust me he hates leaving his teammates. Those boys mean a lot to him and he will remain close friends with them. This is him making a decision based on his own. Not by others asking him him to move or any issues at Glen Rose. He even went and talked to Coach Kehner about all this before he made his final decision. One main reason is his sister goes up there, they are in the same grade and he will get to graduate with her. She didn't move to Glen Rose because they don't have a soccer team and she plays soccer and has scholarship offers. Sorry this is beyond too long. But no one is to blame. Yes he was gonna be a starter for Glen Rose, maybe he will get to be at riverview. But he feels like he has to listen to his heart and he said his heart tells him this is The Lord's plan for him. I know nothing about Riverview so this will all be new to me. All I've heard is they are bad and they have 12 ineligible players due to grades and drug test.

Beaver Fever

Bad... Ineligible because grades and drugs...  ???
Spreading rumors , way to get off on a good foot!

adaptedtigerfan

Since my son will graduate..  I have now taken legal gaurdianship of 2 kids..   One is a 6'4 235lb LB and the other is a 6'0 210lb RB that runs a 4.42...   Could be a good year for CHS.

Lineman

So I'm guessing the 6'6" d lineman twins didn't work out?

WPWells

They're living in Fayetteville with me and commuting. I did a double recruiting job because they're both gonna be Hogs after they win three state championships at Charleston

cdelaney

Quote from: Lineman on February 21, 2015, 10:25:33 am
So I'm guessing the 6'6" d lineman twins didn't work out?
The Geese were recruited hard by Chuck but decided to go to Ouachita instead. Weren't ready for SEC West level just yet.

DeeGee

Quote from: Beaver Fever on February 21, 2015, 07:20:07 am

Not spreading rumors. Just repeating what we were told by a Riverview coach. Please don't start trying to downgrade me or my son because he made a decision to move. I still live in Glen Rose,  and I'm sure what games I can't make of his I will come support the Beavers cause I've supported them for several years now. He didn't do this to upset anyone. He done this for himself and what he feels in his heart. Can you not respect that Beaver Fever?

fbisgreat

You better get a QB or it want matter how many comes in.

Lineman

You're right there's not one or two coming up through the program.

DeeGee

Quote from: fbisgreat on February 21, 2015, 04:19:07 pm
You better get a QB or it want matter how many comes in.

At Riverview? 
Honestly don't anything about thing program. Had a brief talk with one of the coaches and from my daughter told me. I just know I'm gonna be doing a lot of driving on Fridays!

adaptedtigerfan

Yeah the 3 previous state titles weren't won with an SEC qb....   I think we will be fine.  :)

Skip Baymore

Quote from: DeeGoldie on February 21, 2015, 01:59:19 pm
Quote from: Beaver Fever on February 21, 2015, 07:20:07 am

Not spreading rumors. Just repeating what we were told by a Riverview coach. Please don't start trying to downgrade me or my son because he made a decision to move. I still live in Glen Rose,  and I'm sure what games I can't make of his I will come support the Beavers cause I've supported them for several years now. He didn't do this to upset anyone. He done this for himself and what he feels in his heart. Can you not respect that Beaver Fever?
It sounds like your son is a mature, young man whose faith has called him, and will carry him through any challenges he might face during this change.  Personally, I would love it that one of the coaches was telling me these things.  This tells you that the people in charge aren't hiding from problems that they see.  It sounds like Glen Rose's loss is going to be Riverview's gain.  I am very familiar with and have ties to all 3 Searcy high schools (and other high schools as well).  Riverview hasn't been a terrible football team.  When they were in 3A, they were usually 4th or 5th, behind H.A., Barton, and Mayflower.  Made the playoffs each year, and sometimes got past the first round.  They were a decent, competitive 3A team that I hated to see have to go up.  It might just be me but I see DeeGoldie telling us more than we ever knew about the Riverview Raiders very soon  :).  Skipper.

gameoflife

Quote from: DeeGoldie on February 19, 2015, 05:52:41 pm
He's moving with his dad and sister. We have joint custody, not that that is your busines, but he is moving with a legal gaurdi6. Plus he is 18 yrs old. He could live own his own if he wanted to. We have talked to Kehner,  riverview coach and AAA. Him moving there does not make him an ineligible player. Geez. Don't be mad cause he's leaving the Beavers, it has nothing to do with anything going wrong here. It's a personal decision he made. And he knows how terrible rivervi7is. It's not like he's moving to a big winning team. Geez chill out!
I think the guy was just trying to give you some important information. Normally your son would not be eligible if he just moved without living with a guardian.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on February 21, 2015, 08:25:12 am
Since my son will graduate..  I have now taken legal gaurdianship of 2 kids..   One is a 6'4 235lb LB and the other is a 6'0 210lb R that runs a 4.42...   Could be a good year for CHS.
I hate to tell you this adapted, but the attorney you worked these things out with was bogus, and planted by me.  Not only are they not yours anymore, but they have been legally deemed, not only my sons, but my biological sons (Ive  got some good lawyers).  My only problem is that they are eating me out of freaking house and home.

adaptedtigerfan

I don't remember you hiring me there Skip.   8)

RTF

HEY SKIP!! I want my kids back!!!!

soldier

Will someone please stop this thread?  It is, totally, off topic!

Skip Baymore

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on February 23, 2015, 07:17:45 am
Quote from: RTF on February 23, 2015, 11:22:35 am
HEY SKIP!! I want my kid
Quote from: RTF on February 23, 2015, 11:22:35 am
HEY SKIP!! I want my kids back!!!!
s back!!!!
They will be returned to you in due time, I promise.  After next season I mean.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on February 23, 2015, 07:17:45 am
Let me think over that one for a bit.  Ill have some kind of answer soon.  Skipper.

Hootie

Quote from: soldier on February 23, 2015, 10:00:08 pm

Hey you guyss plsssss stahhppp!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: soldier on February 23, 2015, 10:00:08 pm
back to topic. i have heard of no one signing since page 2.

Longfellow

Seriously, any more kids committed to play somewhere, hopefully to Arkansas Tech?

WPWells

Saw today that Dycus is going to sign with Harding

jr17

Yeah. I posted that in the middle of the off topic rambling. 😂

Longfellow

He should come to Tech. We need a QB. And RB's. Don't forget receivers and an offensive line. Our defensive line had some good guys, but they are seniors. Please recruit for Tech

Beaver Fever

Is Harding gonna throw it more?  That don't seem like a good style offense for him

jr17

I thought the same thing. But he is also a pretty fast quick guy. I'm sure he could run that offense pretty well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas