• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Scrapper

$1.99 before the discount at Wally World in Nashvllle tonight....SS

Go Scrappers
;D

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: Super Scrapper on January 12, 2007, 11:55:21 pm
$1.99 before the discount at Wally World in Nashvllle tonight....SS

Go Scrappers
;D

That means i win the bet with my mom.... hahahaha, she bet me a full tank of gas that the gas prices wouldnt drop below $2 a gallon... i think i gets me some gasssssssssss!!!!

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

Super Scrapper

Speaking of inappropriate avatars DC*B is on the wrong thread....MY God what an ugly picture......SS

Go Scrappers
;D

jacketpride07

$2.05 at a couple of places here in Clinton. Thursday it was $2.02 in Damascus.

billy_bob

My Grandma was happy to tell me that the Ethanol fuel Price is 1.79 9/10
in Jefferson City Missouri on 01-11-2007. Grow more corn!

xtremewildcat

I will bet that here in ED, we have the highest gas prices on average at any given time.
$2.15 at 04:30 on 01/13/2007

I think we have 3 families that own all the convenient stores in ED and the surrounding area. They play bunko every Tuesday night together and laugh at have bad they are screwing the people in this area.

billy_bob

Where is E D at, anyway arkansas is known for high taxes thats why Grandma lives up there.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: HARRISON MAFIA on January 13, 2007, 10:51:47 am
Where is E D at, anyway arkansas is known for high taxes thats why Grandma lives up there.

ED is short for El Dorado. We are located in the southern part of the state. Square dab in the middle.

transplant

January 13, 2007, 11:12:10 am #1208 Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 01:10:30 pm by transplant
If I am not mistaken...the only refinery in the state is in El Dorado...like the man says....you're getting hosed.

jackfan1™

Quote from: transplant on January 13, 2007, 11:12:10 am
If I am not mistaken...the only refinery in the state is in El Dorado...like the man says....your getting hosed.

That is exactly what goes on here in NE Ky. We have Marathon Oil running the show and we always have higher gas prices than anyone.
Not only that, their facilities are fugly and make this area look like an industrial wasteland. Nothing like driving into this area on I-64, along the scenic Ohio River Valley and hills......and then seeing those monster tanks and such. Just ugly.....

billy_bob

What can you do about the prices of gas.

1.Stop buying it: NO

2.Stop............?

3.You cant do anyhting!

4. You are powerless aganist the MAN.

5. Cha-ching:........Grow more corn ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

xtremewildcat

I have notice, the places here in ED, seem to keep our prices about ten cents higher than the rest of the state. We have had severall articles, in the local paper, talking about this for years. Bad thing is. Until someone with a conscience, moves down here and opens up a place that doesn't join their "CARTELL", we have to keep buying from them.

jacketpride07

ppop

$2.19 in Magnolia - just a short 35 minute drive from El Dorado!

WE ALWAYS get hosed!!  :'(

softballash25

It was 1.99 in Texarkana last night. 

warriorsforever

$1.97 at Flying J in Russellville- $1.99-2.08 elsewhere in town

Scorpius

$1.99 at Pointer Express 2 in Van Buren.

DC*B

Quote from: Super Scrapper on January 13, 2007, 01:19:24 am
Speaking of inappropriate avatars DC*B is on the wrong thread....MY God what an ugly picture......SS

Go Scrappers
;D

Hey. 

What's wrong with David Crowder? 

You can't hate on the Crowder...His music rocks!

C_A_Morris

Quote from: DC*B on January 13, 2007, 06:44:13 pm

Go Scrappers
;D

Hey. 

I listened to Crowder when Crowder wasn't cool....

;D
Quote from: ppop on January 13, 2007, 01:26:30 pm

There has been one time in the past year that gas was more expensive in El Dorado than in Magnolia.  Magnolia consistently has the highest gas prices in the state.  I'm glad I go to Springhill to bowl every week.  Gas is usually $0.25-$0.35/gallon cheaper just across the stateline in Louisiana.

DC*B

Quote from: C_A_Morris on January 13, 2007, 06:54:36 pm
Quote from: DC*B on January 13, 2007, 06:44:13 pm

Go Scrappers
;D

Hey. 

I listened to Crowder when Crowder wasn't cool....

;D
Quote from: ppop on January 13, 2007, 01:26:30 pm

There has been one time in the past year that gas was more expensive in El Dorado than in Magnolia.  Magnolia consistently has the highest gas prices in the state.  I'm glad I go to Springhill to bowl every week.  Gas is usually $0.25-$0.35/gallon cheaper just across the stateline in Louisiana.

I didn't start listening to Crowder until i was introduced to his music back in the summer of 05.  I have all his cd's...and they pretty much all rock.  I think I have every song ever done by Crowder. 

ppop

Quote from: DC*B on January 14, 2007, 07:19:42 am
I didn't start listening to Crowder until i was introduced to his music back in the summer of 05.  I have all his cd's...and they pretty much all rock.  I think I have every song ever done by Crowder. 

I like Crowder, too.  Does he have cheap gas??  ;D

DC*B

Quote from: ppop on January 14, 2007, 07:43:31 am
Quote from: DC*B on January 14, 2007, 07:19:42 am

I like Crowder, too.  Does he have cheap gas??  ;D

Actually, if you place three hairs from the Crowder growing upon his chin into your gas tank...it'll make your gas last longer. 

Scorpius

I paid $1.85 per gallon in Ft. Smith today.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Dawg Pound '07 on January 14, 2007, 07:39:32 pm
I paid $1.85 per gallon in Ft. Smith today.

ED still at $2.14. 01/15/07 @ 17:00.

Lions84

Gas is now Down to $1:93 at the HEB in Cleburne  I can't believe it is finally under 2 dollars around here!

jacketpride07

tenaciousD

Quote from: Jacket Pride on January 24, 2007, 08:59:22 am
$1.99 at Wal-Mart.

I honestly never thought it would go back down below 2.00

GeorgeWBush

Texarkana_Piggie

back down to 1.88 at wallyworld here.  after a spike of about 2.18 around christmas.  as soon as holidays were over it started dropping. hmmm.....

key_stone12

1.99 in Springdale.

First time I've seen that leading digit in a LONG time.

justin_njhs09

$1.99 in Newport.  $1.86-$1.89 in Jonesboro.  Was $1.79 in Stuttgart Monday, back up to $1.93 now.

Lions84

Still $1:93   Cheapest in the USA
National Prices

MINCO, OK 
$1:59

CoachH.

below $2.00 a gallon here in Wynne. Paid $1.94 the other day at Wal-Mart with the card.

jacketpride07

It was $1.95 in Ft. Lake last Friday. It is now $1.97 here in Clinton.

Texarkana_Piggie

on jan 25 at wallmart it was 1.87.  on the 26th it was 1.97.  why?  what in the world could have possibly happened to make it jump a dime overnight?

softballash25

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on February 01, 2007, 02:20:46 pm
on jan 25 at wallmart it was 1.87.  on the 26th it was 1.97.  why?  what in the world could have possibly happened to make it jump a dime overnight?

Actually it went up a dime in the same day.   ;D

Lions84

Some ARAB sneezed and it went back up to $1:99

Scorpius

Lions84

Back to 1:95 at Quick time in Fort Worth

Super Scrapper

$1.95 at Wally World in Nashville today....SS

Go Scrappers
;D

ljackfan100

In Warren it was $2.02 this morning, but jumped to $2.12 at the same station this evening.

justin_njhs09

mulerider12

Why the sudden gas price increase? It was 2.04 in jonesboro and them all of a sudden it is up to 2.25.... There has been nothing that has warrented a 21 cent increase...

harlin42

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mulerider12 on February 27, 2007, 10:28:13 am
Why the sudden gas price increase? It was 2.04 in jonesboro and them all of a sudden it is up to 2.25.... There has been nothing that has warrented a 21 cent increase...

Went up 15 cents in less than 3 hrs in Russellville last week...

Lions84

Back up to $2:24 today in Cleburne TX >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

memphisguy

jackfan1™

$2.fifty-freakin'-five! $2.55 regular!! :o

It was $2.36 yesterday. I refused to buy gas until it went down.
So, I am sitting just above E.......I may be walking soon.

And the stock market closed at a record low today.
Gotta' love this economy. ::)

softballash25

Quote from: mulerider12 on February 27, 2007, 10:28:13 am

It's called "warmer weather" and spring break is just around the corner.  They are increasing the price to get ready for travel season.   ;D

justin_njhs09

$2.55, where are you?  It's $2.24-2.29 here in Newport.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas