• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The JC Thread

Started by Dragon I, December 02, 2014, 12:07:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilson

Yes. . the catch itself was nice. . was a high throw. . he looked good. . he's gonna be contributing a good bit before the season is over. . coach Jaluke (sp)  is his biggest fan out there. . he's gonna get him touches

bleudog

Cox Sports (CST) is replaying the Southern-Tech game Sunday (09/06) at 7:00 p.m.

THA TRUTH

That is central time right BLEU???

bleudog

bleudog

Shots from Labor Day.

New home side fence standards:

Temporary concession stand and a few of the port a potties:

Press box gone:

Forms for the new press box foundation:

bleudog

•Junction City's Keandre Evans had five tackles in OBU's 42-20 win over Southeastern Oklahoma.

•Junction CIty's Shaquille Hlunter had four tackles in the Tigers' victory.

•Junction City's JaQwis Dancy returned two kickoffs for 27 yards in the Bulldogs' loss to the Hilltoppers on Thursday.

CLICK HERE

bleudog

Here's what a 41 game winning streak looked like:

bleudog

Two running backs ahead of Dancy suffer hand injuries.  CLICK HERE

bleudog

Registration Form:  CLICK HERE

EDNT article on Barrett:

Part One:  CLICK HERE

Part Two:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

EDNT article on JC's move to 3A:  CLICK HERE

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: dart on December 06, 2014, 08:07:33 am
Quote from: dragonpastor on December 06, 2014, 07:59:33 am
Quote from: bleudog on December 06, 2014, 12:01:58 am
From DSN's Facebook page:

"Jaqwis Dancy scored four rushing touchdowns (against Earle) to give him 60 for his career and is now the Dragons  all time rushing touchdown leader. He rushed for 184 yards (against Earle) giving him 1,937 yards this season, third most in school history. Marcus Godfrey (1997-99) had 1,992 yards rushing in 1999, second most all time.  Ronald Meadows (1985-87) is the single season leader with 2,242 yards rushing in 1986."

So he only needs 306 to break the record.... that's doable!
won't happen he is not that good
He had better get it in the next two weeks.

dragondad

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 12, 2015, 08:49:43 am

"Jaqwis Dancy scored four rushing touchdowns (against Earle) to give him 60 for his career and is now the Dragons  all time rushing touchdown leader. He rushed for 184 yards (against Earle) giving him 1,937 yards this season, third most in school history. Marcus Godfrey (1997-99) had 1,992 yards rushing in 1999, second most all time.  Ronald Meadows (1985-87) is the single season leader with 2,242 yards rushing in 1986."

Not even worth pointing out your screw-up. Keep hating!

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2015, 09:06:30 am
Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 12, 2015, 08:49:43 am

Not even worth pointing out your screw-up. Keep hating!
Sorry, I'm a relative newcomer here. I didn't realize that, first off, someone would keep digging up old news,  and secondly only praise for the Dragons was allowed on these boards.  I don't hate anyone, it's obvious that Dragon fans hate everyone that don't put them on a pedestal though.

bleudog

November 12, 2015, 10:14:03 am #213 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:57:06 pm by bleudog
He's a little Dragon, but here's a pretty good EDNT article:  CLICK HERE

dragondad

So now you're truly upset because you got called on quoting and commenting on a post from a year ago! If you're going to take a shot, at least know what your talking about. Dancy graduated in may and is currently playing for LA Tech.

PS, no one dug up old news except you. This is an ongoing thread that Blue uses to post the links to game articles and other JC Dragon info.   Now you know!

Hornet4ever

Bleu I'm confused. I read the article and it's talking about combining of conferences with 4A? Or did I read that wrong and just don't understand.

02cat

Quote from: bleudog on November 12, 2015, 10:14:03 am
He's a little Dragon, but here's a pretty good EDNT article:  EDNT
That's awesome bleu, that is what small school football is all about. JC could go on and not win another game but that boy will remember getting to play the best game on earth and not even think about the scoreboard. Much respect to coaches and players for this.

dragondad

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 12, 2015, 10:21:29 am
Bleu I'm confused. I read the article and it's talking about combining of conferences with 4A? Or did I read that wrong and just don't understand.

Everything other than football combines with 4A during regular season. It's an all inclusive article discussing each aspect of our move to 3A.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2015, 10:35:57 am

Everything other than football combines with 4A during regular season. It's an all inclusive article discussing each aspect of our move to 3A.

Ahh.... Okay. Thanks for clearing that up

bleudog

November 12, 2015, 10:56:00 am #219 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 11:00:32 am by bleudog
Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 12, 2015, 10:37:16 am
Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2015, 10:35:57 am

Ahh.... Okay. Thanks for clearing that up

As I understand it, and as DD mentioned, they some how will break back out for more conventional classification state playoff tournaments.  Not exactly sure on how tournament seeding will work though.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2015, 10:19:14 am
So now you're truly upset because you got called on quoting and commenting on a post from a year ago! If you're going to take a shot, at least know what your talking about. Dancy graduated in may and is currently playing for LA Tech.

PS, no one dug up old news except you. This is an ongoing thread that Blue uses to post the links to game articles and other JC Dragon info.   Now you know!
O hh I'm not truly upset in the least. I wasn't the one who yelled when someone scrapped an old rash.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 12, 2015, 11:05:42 am

O hh I'm not truly upset in the least. I wasn't the one who yelled when someone scrapped an old rash.

Why would you quote something from 2014.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 12, 2015, 11:11:12 am

as I stated earlier,  I started reading this thread the same as all the others that are at the top of the board. It is playoff time of the year and all the other threads are just about that. All I have read lately posted by JC fans, is how great they are based on previous performance. It was my fault to not read the time of the post, but now I know Dragon fans keep memorabilia far past its useful life. That's ok though, I think I still have a trophy somewhere in the attic from sixth grade.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 12, 2015, 11:31:30 am

as I stated earlier,  I started reading this thread the same as all the others that are at the top of the board. It is playoff time of the year and all the other threads are just about that. All I have read lately posted by JC fans, is how great they are based on previous performance. It was my fault to not read the time of the post, but now I know Dragon fans keep memorabilia far past its useful life. That's ok though, I think I still have a trophy somewhere in the attic from sixth grade.

You mad

dragondad

Hornet, he's a freaking troll. Next he'll be reminding us how he was recruited to play professional pee-wee ball right out pre-school.

SHT, You should read more because the majority of us haven't posted anything about being good based on previous performance. I explained to you it's an ongoing thread that Blue uses to communicate articles and such.   Maybe CC doesn't have that to deal with...who knows.   You were just looking to take a shot and instead fell on your face. It's OK, too weeks from tomorrow we'll both know whats what and who's who.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2015, 12:23:25 pm
Hornet, he's a freaking troll. Next he'll be reminding us how he was recruited to play professional pee-wee ball right out pre-school.

SHT, You should read more because the majority of us haven't posted anything about being good based on previous performance. I explained to you it's an ongoing thread that Blue uses to communicate articles and such.   Maybe CC doesn't have that to deal with...who knows.   You were just looking to take a shot and instead fell on your face. It's OK, too weeks from tomorrow we'll both know whats what and who's who.
lol Now now. If you set on the throne you aren't supposed cry when someone dumps you out. Shows you had no right to be there.

dragondad

bleudog

On the list of forum threads, the little icon at the far right end of the line for a particular thread will take you directly to the last post.  Responding to anything in the middle of a thread without reading all the way could easily cause others to have a what the heck is this guy posting about moment.  Especially in a tread like this one where the topic is broad and not related to a specific game.

There are other things currently taking place other than those related to playoffs.  Post #213 in this thread is a particularly good example of that.

Since the 2015 2A state championship trophy hasn't been awarded,  I'm not sure how the 2014 state championship trophy is stale memorabilia.  ;)

If you like starting at the beginning rather that the end of threads, I'd recommend this one:

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=67264.0

It ran for almost 7 years and had over 135,000 views.

cuz

November 12, 2015, 03:17:12 pm #228 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:44:54 pm by cuz
Bleu this guys little pea brain can't comprehend anything other than what he wants to hear. He specialize's in degrading JC, and anything related to it. Your post went way beyond his comprehending faculties......

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: bleudog on November 12, 2015, 03:09:58 pm

On the list of forum threads, the little icon at the far right end of the line for a particular thread will take you directly to the last post.  Responding to anything in the middle of a thread without reading all the way could easily cause others to have a what the heck is this guy posting about moment.  Especially in a tread like this one where the topic is broad and not related to a specific game.

There are other things currently taking place other than those related to playoffs.  Post #213 in this thread is a particularly good example of that.

Since the 2015 2A state championship trophy hasn't been awarded,  I'm not sure how the 2014 state championship trophy is stale memorabilia.  ;)

If you like starting at the beginning rather that the end of threads, I'd recommend this one:

Thank you for this. I'm sure y'all have a great program and it's something to be quite proud of. I have no idea what trolling consist of. I was kinda just poking fun at the JC posters because I believe that game will be here soon enough,  but had no intention to bring tears.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: cuz on November 12, 2015, 03:17:12 pm
Bleu this guys little pea brain can't comprehend anything other than what he wants to hear. He specialize's in degrading JC, and anything related to it. Your post went way behind his comprehending faculties......
A chicken has a little bitty brain,  but has sense enough to get out of the road, careful there, you might get ran over.

dragondad

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 12, 2015, 03:22:56 pm

Thank you for this. I'm sure y'all have a great program and it's something to be quite proud of. I have no idea what trolling consist of. I was kinda just poking fun at the JC posters because I believe that game will be here soon enough,  but had no intention to bring tears.

Still don't see where anyone is crying? Your the one that apparently got her feelings hurt when you got called on a dumb reply. If you're going to come on here and insinuate JC doesn't stand a chance against your yard-birds, at least know what you're talking about. Count your blessings that Dancy graduated in May or your time would be well spent prepping for basketball season now. Don't think we still don't have another three or four stallions in the stable though, and know that your bird offense will see the best D they've lined up against all season. Should be a great game, and win or lose, you'll likely never accomplish what our Dragons have.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2015, 04:54:25 pm

Still don't see where anyone is crying? Your the one that apparently got her feelings hurt when you got called on a dumb reply. If you're going to come on here and insinuate JC doesn't stand a chance against your yard-birds, at least know what you're talking about. Count your blessings that Dancy graduated in May or your time would be well spent prepping for basketball season now. Don't think we still don't have another three or four stallions in the stable though, and know that your bird offense will see the best D they've lined up against all season. Should be a great game, and win or lose, you'll likely never accomplish what our Dragons have.
That's the spirit! ! LOL

Hornet4ever

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 12, 2015, 05:30:17 pm

That's the spirit! ! LOL

I think he burnt his fingers a little when typing that one.

JC Guy

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on November 12, 2015, 05:30:17 pm

That's the spirit! ! LOL
Oh don't get it twisted you are dealing with the mild JC posters tonight. Keep talking and you will see some real crap talking. I have been watching the boards for the last week and have seen very little talk from JC. Not everyone can say that.

bleudog

ADG article in the 11/13/15 paper:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

Congratulations to former Dragon Shaquille Hunter on being name to the 2015 GAC Honorable Mention Team.

http://www.obutigers.com/news/2015/11/17/FB_1117155908.aspx

groundgame

I want to say this about jc, if I've got to take a whooping in playoffs I want it to be to them they have the classiest players and coaches.

Wilcat43

Just wondering from you jc guys if dancy got any attention from the hill (Razorbacks) or was he just a Louisiana kid all the way I got to c him when Hector came down in 2013 he was awesome I can't believe we missed on this kid I watched him on tv the other night on kick return that boy still got it!!!!!!

JC Guy

Quote from: Wilcat43 on November 17, 2015, 07:25:34 pm
Just wondering from you jc guys if dancy got any attention from the hill (Razorbacks) or was he just a Louisiana kid all the way I got to c him when Hector came down in 2013 he was awesome I can't believe we missed on this kid I watched him on tv the other night on kick return that boy still got it!!!!!!
He was to small and played at a small school. Several big schools sent him the mass mail out letters but the offers didn't come.

Wilcat43

Quote from: JC Guy on November 17, 2015, 07:29:47 pm
Quote from: Wilcat43 on November 17, 2015, 07:25:34 pm
He was to small and played at a small school. Several big schools sent him the mass mail out letters but the offers didn't come.
i hope he proves them all wrong he sure was fun to watch I'll make that trip to the hogs game next year just to watch him play!

Wildcat_Booster

saw Dancy play a few games for LATech, on kick off's several times he was hesitant and never made it past 15 yrd line. I know he was a freshman but he looked like he hadn't played that position before. I was hoping Holtz would let him in backfield when Dixon was out 2 games but never saw it. Hopefully next year, with another year of conditioning and off season he can thrive!

Wilcat43

Quote from: Wildcat_Booster on November 17, 2015, 07:51:18 pm
saw Dancy play a few games for LATech, on kick off's several times he was hesitant and never made it past 15 yrd line. I know he was a freshman but he looked like he hadn't played that position before. I was hoping Holtz would let him in backfield when Dixon was out 2 games but never saw it. Hopefully next year, with another year of conditioning and off season he can thrive!
oh ya he will come on just a little culture shock he will be fine he has a high motor when he gets it all figured out he will tear it up I think he is just to fast and quick him and Dixon will be a duo back there one day hahahahh!!!!!

JC Guy

Quote from: Wilcat43 on November 17, 2015, 07:57:22 pm
oh ya he will come on just a little culture shock he will be fine he has a high motor when he gets it all figured out he will tear it up I think he is just to fast and quick him and Dixon will be a duo back there one day hahahahh!!!!!
Almost 40 kick off returns and he averages almost 18 yards per return with 40 as his longest. When I went to watch the scrimmage you could see plain as day that his body had not been in that program for any length of time. When he was standing beside the other backs he looked like a high school kid along side grown men. Can't wait to see him after a year.

Wilcat43

Quote from: JC Guy on November 17, 2015, 08:15:09 pm
Almost 40 kick off returns and he averages almost 18 yards per return with 40 as his longest. When I went to watch the scrimmage you could see plain as day that his body had not been in that program for any length of time. When he was standing beside the other backs he looked like a high school kid along side grown men. Can't wait to see him after a year.
ya jc guy I agree another year in the weight room he should look like a totally different young man I just can't help to believe that that kid is going to be awesome man he just impressed me big time I no y'all junction an all but to c a kid in 2a ball run like him lord help us he's good!!!!! Lol

Wildcat_Booster

Quote from: JC Guy on November 17, 2015, 08:15:09 pm

I was going by just the games I saw, esp Mississippi State game. They will bulk him up so next year will most definitely be a different year!!

bleudog

EDNT article on the Barrett Scholarship fund raiser:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

December 07, 2015, 07:45:58 pm #247 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:51:52 pm by bleudog
http://www.hootens.com/2015-farm-bureau-awards-finalists-selected_1513_a.aspx

2A OFFENSE
Kaigen Rogo, McCrory
Tre' Burks, Lafayette County
Jackie Harvell, Gurdon

2A DEFENSE
Donovan Gurley, Hazen
Holden Byassee, Cross County
Matthew Freeman, Junction City

2A COACHES
Michael Carter, Conway Christian
Chris Kennon, McCrory